It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does my son dream that I kill him?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I agree with those who say the dreams are about your son's inner fear that you will 'abandon' him to his mother...

You mustn't take his dreams personally, they're not truly about 'you' just representative of something too complicated for him to understand.

...You are in a difficult position, because while it is to his benefit that you present his mother being back and his visits with her as a 'good' thing -

- you know that she does not have his true best interests at heart, and you are basically only doing what the courts have ordered you to do in allowing the visitation -

- the thing is, from your son's point of view:

it may seem that you actively 'want' him to spend that time with his mother, so the dreams likely represent his subconscious fear that you no longer 'want' him with you and that the current visitations are only the first step in your giving him to her permanently.

(Now it's possible his mom is 'feeding' that fear into him - it would be good if you can find out whether she talks negatively to him about you - might she even try to imply to him that you'll stop 'wanting' him someday?)

As you're the primary parent figure, psychologically, abandonment by you actually equals 'death' to his child's psyche...thus he dreams that you "kill" him..

I would say that the most important thing is to keep things as calm and simple as possible as far as the visitations, while giving reassurance of your love and finding subtle ways to let him know that his 'real' home will always be with you -

- I would let him talk thru the dreams with you, because you can use those scenarios as a basis for reassuring him by pointing out how not only would you never "kill" or even harm him, but that you will always 'take care of him' (i.e. his 'home' with you is safely secure)..

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
by any chance, have you started dating recently or something? could he be afraid subconsciously that you will discard him for someone else? sorry, but that's the only idea that I have...
my dreams seem to go the other way... kids killing me, lol...
only had one like that though, but unnerved the crap out of me.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

edit on 25-3-2017 by Aboom because: Removed and placed where initially ntended

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

No dating going on but I see what your saying

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

While I try to avoid much tv at our house, grandma's house is different. We often visit her and while I'm doing things around her place (cleaning gutters, etc), he might have had exposure to one of her pre-set-to-record programs. It actually happens fairly often, as we sit there expecting Scooby Dio to come on, it switches to something else such as a murder mystery program. He doesn't forget things either...combine this likelihood, whats went on regarding our family and the other possibilities, I reckon he has quite a load to carry and process.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yes, it's very difficult. Part of me wants to tell him what we're dealing with (a shady, covert narcissistic manipulative so-and-so who is up to no good who is enjoying him being a distraction for her other son and loving the fact that she's turning my world upside down)....but I take the high road, am nice, and I do reassure him I have no plans on going anywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
You both exist in an illusion reality where he needs to prove himself to you before he is actually born in the real world. This world is the womb world and you're considering aborting him...and he's afraid. It's going to take a lot of work on his part and many years in the fake reality to convince you to keep him. Good luck, kid.

I've never heard a take like this. Sometimes parts of this "illusion" I wish to be gone but it's not up to me...im led to believe I can influence the outcome though. I'm gonna try like hell to, i guarantee that.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
The story you outlined in the OP may actually be what the dream is about..

The boat may symbolise the safe place or life that the two of you have been used to, home in other words. The waters are the unknown future, or time that he may be spending with Mum.. it's possible that he feels your lack of control in the situation.. It may also be that he is picking up on some of the feelings or misgivings that you may have about letting go when Mum takes him. Children pick up on things like that more than we think they do.

I'd say that it's not really that big of a deal and just part of the adjusting process.. it's a natural way of learning to relate to changes. Just make sure that you show him the advantages of the situation and encourage him to look forward to spending time with her and getting to know her more.. Let him know that you believe it's a good thing for him to get the opportunity to spend time with Mum.. She may not be the best one ever but she's the only one he'll ever have and it'll be good for him to know her..

I agree, it's unfortunate I cannot rely on the court to protect us from mom's "ways." I'm just waiting to get served again. She's most likely going after me again to keep him after summer visitation. It IS hard on me and try as I might I'm sure he DOES know it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: Aboom
I hope this fits the mold enough to be here. If not, please pardon me as ive posted only once or twice and that's been some time ago.

I'm concerned for my son because he dreams that, basically, I kill him. He just came to me crying after waking up from "another one." He's only mentioned dreams similar to this once before but he referred to THAT one as "another one" too so the theme is recurring. In the dream tonight, he described "we were on this big ship and you grabbed me and threw me overboard to the sharks!" He was obviously disturbed by it as was I. I hugged him and let him stay in bed with me. I imagine hearing this from your child would bother any parent. It also perplexes me because we are very close having had only each other most of his 6 years.

My thoughts on dreams are based upon my experience which is limited as I do not dream much. When I do, it's rarely disturbin but more along situations that are weird and nonsensical. I can only think the root cause of him having these bad dreams is insecurity.

Last spring, his mom came back into the picture after being around very little most of his life. She came back in a way that was to "save face," I suppose, blaming me for her absence. The judge sided with her giving her immediate full visitation and me "physical" custody. All i had told her a year before was that "no" she couldnt just come take him. DHS had recommended that too saying he needed a gradual period to get to know her (and for me to be comfortable because she provided no "reason" to be disconnected so long). I feel as though I've put aside my frustration towards her lying in court and getting away with it, because I knew it'd affect him. This dream of his, however, makes me wonder if somehow all this "back and forth" is wearing on him.

Any thoughts on the above being the cause or possibly something else altogether? Have any of you had your child dream such as my son has or you yourself experienced it regarding your parents? Or am I overblowing this?

Thanks,
Aboom

Well that's what you're doing to him. He is a part of you and his ma. The both of you not being able to get your # together and be a family is killing him. You need to man up dad. You threw him off the boat and to the sharks the day you let the courts decide your familly issues. Teach him about God. Read the Book of John. He needs someone he can trust who will see him through the pile of crap he was thrown into. We ALL were. But just play it out another way. God's way. It's the only way to end his bad dreams. Pray over your child. Children are a reward from God. Ma isn't going to come around if you have control and she feels like an outsider and you've sealed your bond with your son. Too painful. That's ma. Man up man. Love your ex because you love your son. That is love. Never conditionally love your children's ma or dad. You unconditionally love them as proof of your unconditional love for them. Period. Period. As painful as it is. Tell your boy you love his ma AND PROVE IT.

Your assuming a bit here bit "it happens." To clarify things a bit, I will share more...i was patient to a fault with his mother. I was also ignorantly thinking that she would SO play the role of responsible, involved parent and recognize she had a great family. Instead, and in hindsight understand so, she persisted upon recreating her home life growing up which was wrought with more dysfunction than I have time to go into. I walked on eggshells , took blame for things I didn't do, supported her and her son from s previous relationship, built our home, and ever-so-carefully tried to nudge her in the right direction. Regardless, I would pay for being involved with her. I think she has grown up a little but im afraid she has no intention of trying to address her past and learn from it, much less learn how to cope. She did everything but physically kill me and that's the. Like my favorite member "flyers fan" I've prayed and been a good person so I wonder where's the help? Mysteries ways indeed.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aboom

Dreams do have a prophetic nature to them if the dream repeat itself for long periods of time.

I had one that started when I was very young and ended when I became a teen, I dreamed that I was in a small boat with and old man and he push me over the board and I drowned, is nothing more frightening that feeling your lungs get full of water and no knowing how to swim.

Until this day I do not swim, can not swim and refuse to get in big areas of water.

When I was about 16 the father of a friend I was visiting at her house looked at me and said out of nowhere, [b]you know what it feel to died, that took me by surprise, then he went ahead and told me that I have the memory of how I died in a previous life and that is why I dream the same dream over and over again because it was a traumatic death

To my surprise after he revealed that information to me I stopped having the dream.

With this said the dream your child is having could be a memory from other time.

If he is too young to talk about it you will just have to comfort him and ease his fears.

Now I am going to give you a friendly advise, now that the missing mother is coming back into the life of your child she could use the dreams your child is having with you against you, be careful.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Dreams do have a prophetic nature to them if the dream repeat itself for long periods of time.

I had one that started when I was very young and ended when I became a teen, I dreamed that I was in a small boat with and old man and he push me over the board and I drowned, is nothing more frightening that feeling your lungs get full of water and no knowing how to swim.

Until this day I do not swim, can not swim and refuse to get in big areas of water.

When I was about 16 the father of a friend I was visiting at her house looked at me and said out of nowhere, [b]you know what it feel to died, that took me by surprise, then he went ahead and told me that I have the memory of how I died in a previous life and that is why I dream the same dream over and over again because it was a traumatic death

To my surprise after he revealed that information to me I stopped having the dream.

With this said the dream your child is having could be a memory from other time.

If he is too young to talk about it you will just have to comfort him and ease his fears.

Now I am going to give you a friendly advise, now that the missing mother is coming back into the life of your child she could use the dreams your child is having with you against you, be careful.

Thank you for the advise and everyone else too! Unfortuanetely, we are in a very dangerous situation. I believe she intends to cause pain. It doesn't help matters that the court here buys her lies with no evidence over my truth. My attorneys have even been her enablers! I say that because they didn't call witnesses that I wanted to have as character witnesses. It's as if they are following a script and my son and I are along for the ride. I'm attorney shopping again because I have to find one that convinces me they ARE going to fight for what is right. The stage phase been set though and I don't know if any of them will be able to or allowed to change it.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Kids dream in a more primordial way than adults. For example, children usually have a lot of recurring "chased by animals" dreams. The inclusion of the sharks causes me to suspect these dreams are in that category. I think your son does see you as very safe and probably central to his world. It sounds like there are some new unknown, unsettling and even frightening elements added to this world. He's not sure where this going to go and his anxious subconscious is playing out his worst case scenario.

I don't think this dream reflects anything negative about you, kind of the opposite actually. I do think it signals that your son is acutely aware of the tension that is swirling around him, even if you are trying to hide it. Maybe just try some extra reassurance that you are not going anywhere.

edit on 25-3-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sadly in Americas courts the mother is given all the rights as long as she can prove she is fit.

Something I can not understand, but that is the way it is.

I agree that you need a new lawyer, because if you let your guard down, you may lose your child and is nothing more painful that to see a child go from a loving home to a unstable one just because the court thing that is right, is too many horror stories that goes on all the time and the courts will never take the fault.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I had a thought about your lawyer shopping:

Maybe see if there is a 'single fathers support group' in your area, and if you can get to know some of them ask for recommendations from the guys who had good experiences with lawyers helping them get custody of their children..

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

Kids dream in a more primordial way than adults. For example, children usually have a lot of recurring "chased by animals" dreams. The inclusion of the sharks causes me to suspect these dreams are in that category. I think your son does see you as very safe and probably central to his world. It sounds like there are some new unknown, unsettling and even frightening elements added to this world. He's not sure where this going to go and his anxious subconscious is playing out his worst case scenario.

I don't think this dream reflects anything negative about you, kind of the opposite actually. I do think it signals that your son is acutely aware of the tension that is swirling around him, even if you are trying to hide it. Maybe just try some extra reassurance that you are not going anywhere.

Initially, I thought "what am I doing to him!" Since then, I've took the pressure of myself regarding the dream . As you and others recommend, plenty of calm reassurance. I also, as someone advised, will be called the counselor to schedule an appointment asap. We both need it, perhaps myself more!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I use to have dreams of my sister and me on a very steep hill in a crappy car and it dieing before it go to the top, me jumping out trying to hold and push it up the hill to save her lol.. dreams are very weird sometimes.. some nights I have good ones and others I have bad ones that will actually wake me up.. scary sometimes indeed.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

I had a thought about your lawyer shopping:

Maybe see if there is a 'single fathers support group' in your area, and if you can get to know some of them ask for recommendations from the guys who had good experiences with lawyers helping them get custody of their children..

I like This! I found a group online that has excellent advise. The local component could be a huge asset in getting the right counsel. Thanks !

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Sadly in Americas courts the mother is given all the rights as long as she can prove she is fit.

Something I can not understand, but that is the way it is.

I agree that you need a new lawyer, because if you let your guard down, you may lose your child and is nothing more painful that to see a child go from a loving home to a unstable one just because the court thing that is right, is too many horror stories that goes on all the time and the courts will never take the fault.

This experience has pissed me off. I was misportrayed and scolded then treated as if I had no value as my words meant nothing. It's a lazy, deceptive, and careless system that's been one helluva bad joke on me thus far. Getting custody ONLY TO MAINTAIN THE STATUS QUO" would have many happy as a lark, but me "no" because otherwise they have me labeled a POS. Ive taken fatherhood seriously and she pops in with people like her that don't give a damn. Unreal. Sorry for going on a tear. I want to help fix this "system of a down."

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aboom
I hope this fits the mold enough to be here. If not, please pardon me as ive posted only once or twice and that's been some time ago.

I'm concerned for my son because he dreams that, basically, I kill him. He just came to me crying after waking up from "another one." He's only mentioned dreams similar to this once before but he referred to THAT one as "another one" too so the theme is recurring. In the dream tonight, he described "we were on this big ship and you grabbed me and threw me overboard to the sharks!" He was obviously disturbed by it as was I. I hugged him and let him stay in bed with me. I imagine hearing this from your child would bother any parent. It also perplexes me because we are very close having had only each other most of his 6 years.
Last spring, his mom came back into the picture after being around very little most of his life. She came back in a way that was to "save face," I suppose, blaming me for her absence. The judge sided with her giving her immediate full visitation and me "physical" custody. All i had told her a year before was that "no" she couldnt just come take him. DHS had recommended that too saying he needed a gradual period to get to know her (and for me to be comfortable because she provided no "reason" to be disconnected so long). I feel as though I've put aside my frustration towards her lying in court and getting away with it, because I knew it'd affect him. This dream of his, however, makes me wonder if somehow all this "back and forth" is wearing on him.

(Your Son, 6 years old. There's a lot of predatory behavior around this age, I believe based on the pivotal stage in the development of the ego ... ... ... ... some genetic lines don't develop within the confines of what we consider normal, this points to the ego and critical depression in short, as the source of all destructive human behavior. Its a freewill argument, some murderers, take comfort in the idea that their behavior was imbued by conditioning at an earlier age, and for some reason or another it became a condition that resurfaced itself. For some that is true, now for the Genetic Lines of Dan, they are simply born with this condition as you see and observe in their culture)

(My Father is currently behind bars, for mass murder, and I am the only child with evidence of sexual abuse, sexual relations. None of that has any value or end effect on me personally. What I see at present, is the unlawful use of my relatives and ethnic persons to pleasure themselves in abuse with me, to justify the low standard of livings that is coming to a close. This is not conjecture, but I prefer to let them continue, until God displaces INRI, (one instance, so I have nothing to hide, my younger brother was instructed to violate his mother, by a colored police officer if I'm not mistaken, he was not taken into custody at the time, because we didn't want to press charges, nonetheless, the behavior is sloppy at best between the church and state in the unlawful behavior your describe)

Prophecy Of Alois Irlmaier futurerevealed.com/christian/catholic/alois-irlmaier.html
"In Russia a revolution breaks out and a civil war. The corpses are so much that you cannot remove them off the roads anymore. The cross comes to honours anew. The Russian people believe in God anew. The large ones among the party leaders commit suicide and in the blood the great gulity is washed off. I see a red mass, mixed with yellow faces, it is a general riot and horrable killing. Then they sing the Easter song and burn candles in front of sacral pictures. By the prayer of the Christianity the monster of hell dies; also the young people believe anew in the intercession of the God's mother."

Says that the Antichrist is sexually and physically abused by his father, until his mother takes up the charge, under the authority of the church and state, however I want to briefly say a few other things

33 Days to Pole Shift, Marking 7 Years - Later on it is 3 Days of Darkness to 5 Months of Star Wormwood
"Then they are flying to the north. In the center there is a mark, there lives nothing anymore, no human, no animal, no grass. They fly to the quite north, where the third spearhead had come in, and do cut off everything. So they will all be murdered, nobody from these three armies will come back home anymore. ...But then I see someone flying, coming from the east, who drops something into the large water, so that something strange will happen. The water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down, then everything is inundated (flooded). There is an earthquake and the half of the big island will sink. The whole action will not last long, I see three lines - three days, three weeks, three months, I don't know exactly, but it won't last long!"

"...During the war the big darkness comes, which lasts 72 hours." "It will become dark at a day during the war. Then a hail impact, consisting of lightning and thunder, breaks out and an earthquake vibrates the earth. Please do not go out of the house at that time. The lights do not burn, except candle light, the current stops. Who inhales the dust, gets a cramp and dies. Do not open the windows, cover it completely with black paper. All open-standing water become poisonous and also all open-standing meals, which are not in locked doses. Also no meals in glasses, because they would not cover it up completely. Outside the death by dust goes around, many humans die. After 72 hours everything is over. But again: Do not go out of the house, do not look out of the windows, and keep the candle light burning. And pray. Overnight there will die more humans than in the two world wars before."

The Information is Presented as a Parallel. Best Answer I can arrive at based on collective evidence and the gospel's law is, the pole shift takes place after the pretty things happen with the Earth's Sun for 33 Days (falling in line with Fatima's Prophecy) (Perhaps it is the effect of Timespace against the large body of gravity, that is evident further along the line with the dark matter network and earth's moon)

(God has been using INRI for years to invalidate anything connected to the last 70 years of daniel that began with Roswell 1947, God appears to do this until the 70 years are completed, so we'll continue in our current pattern, its nothing personal)

5/21/2011 or Fatima's Prophecy May to October
MATTHEW 25:14 For [the kingdom of heaven is] as a man travelling into a far country, [who] called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
MATTHEW 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

LUKE 4:25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
LUKE 4:26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, [a city] of Sidon, unto a woman [that was] a widow.

God is not Raising Saints Today, God is dropping Temple Stones (UFOs/Sign of Divorce) (5/21/2011 + 6 Years is a good association, to 33 Days of Leo to Virgo giving birth in 2017.
edit on 28-3-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join