It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Onslaught on International Law and Institutions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Neat article about how Donald Trump seems to be diminishing some U.S. global initiatives.

Using the State Department and other agencies to shift away from the past U.S. global agendas.

Trade deals smacked.

Some international agreements halted, etc. etc.

How will the NWO controllers react ?

Two months in to the Trump administration, we are witnessing the beginnings of the greatest presidential onslaught on international law and international institutions in American history. The onslaught appears to be driven by a combination of economic nationalism, anti-cosmopolitanism, anti-elitism, a belief that international law does not reflect American values but threatens American institutions, and a related belief that “American peace, prestige, and prosperity were not being served by our foreign policy.”

I don’t think the onslaught will succeed on its own terms, but I do think it will be consequential—for international law and institutions, and for America’s role in the world. What follows is an outline of what we know so far about the onslaught, as well as some modest predictions along the way, and at the end.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Neat article about how Donald Trump seems to be diminishing some U.S. global initiatives.

Using the State Department and other agencies to shift away from the past U.S. global agendas.

Trade deals smacked.

Some international agreements halted, etc. etc.

How will the NWO controllers react ?

Two months in to the Trump administration, we are witnessing the beginnings of the greatest presidential onslaught on international law and international institutions in American history. The onslaught appears to be driven by a combination of economic nationalism, anti-cosmopolitanism, anti-elitism, a belief that international law does not reflect American values but threatens American institutions, and a related belief that “American peace, prestige, and prosperity were not being served by our foreign policy.”

I don’t think the onslaught will succeed on its own terms, but I do think it will be consequential—for international law and institutions, and for America’s role in the world. What follows is an outline of what we know so far about the onslaught, as well as some modest predictions along the way, and at the end.

They wont react, the puppet is doing what it is suppose to. Make the mass stupid and divide the people to better rule.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Don't get me started on Jack Goldsmith.
That's a 3$ ass and then some.

en.wikipedia.org...

Buck
edit on 17-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can understand why Trump...Bannon to be more correct, would be worried about law and more especially institutions as it seems both entities might have 'special' interests in them in the common interest of putting them both away..ha ha!

Put it this way, Bannon's efforts with his perceived immigrant problem turned out to be a bit of a feck-up legal wise, while gloriously also a yuuuuge embarrassment for Trump. So be it.
edit on 17-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Everyone should remember , our courts are not subjective to International Law. (as much as Obama tried to make it so)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Everyone should remember , our courts are not subjective to International Law. (as much as Obama tried to make it so)

Your courts, our courts, their courts...what's the difference when Trump hasn't even got past first base at home yet,
and...if there are any legal obligations on offshore trade deals, somebody might have to pay for it. It won't be Trump.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

F+ckem and Feedem Fishheads!

top topics

join