It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and Merkel Meet in the Oval Office , Wow !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

www.independent.co.uk...

Theresa May invited Mr Trump to make a state visit to the UK on her recent trip to the United States. She said he would fly to Britain before the end of the year.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn and others have said that the visit should be cancelled until Mr Trump rescinds his “Muslim ban” on travellers from some countries.

Theresa May has ignored the UK political leader, Corbyn's calls to cancel Trump's state visit. The post you're doubting didn't say the visit wasn't going to happen, only that a UK leader has run their mouth at Trump saying he shouldn't be making the visit.

Speaking as an American, I really couldn't care less if my President visits the UK or any country. I didn't vote for him to participate in dog and pony shows with other world leaders, I voted for him to put this nation, the USA, first in all matters. If it advantages America for Trump to play nicey-nice with some world leaders, then he's free to do so at his discretion... if it's an Obama-esque exercise in bowing, boot licking, and ass kissing then I'd expect Trump to decline. (politely or with both middle fingers raised is fine by me.)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Corbyn isn't Prime Minister May is , it doesn't matter what Corbyn calls for he is largely irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Like two strange children sitting on a bench , But no candy part...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

idk I'm not into guys.

tell me more.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The Pixie Meets The Wizard...........Pixie Get Dusted........

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: stosh64
At least Trump let Merkel enter through the FRONT DOOR of the white house.

A courtesy not always extended to Foreign heads of State when visiting previous Presidents.

Lol, and Putin brought a big dog to his meeting with her because he knew she was scared of them. Poor Angela must not be very good at getting on with people.

LMAO, I love it!

That deserves a "Putin BOSS' MEME.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join