It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican sewage routinely fouling San Diego beaches, ocean waters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Attention Please

Please keep in mind that hate and bigotry are not welcome even in the Pit when posting.

• *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

We will no longer allow blanket statements about whole groups of people for no other reason than they offend you.

Thanks for your care in what you post and do not reply to this message.

• posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
    link   
    a reply to: burdman30ott6

Another parallel to the Roman Empire. They used to eat what was called "licker fish" which was thought to have been a type of carp. They were usually caught right at the mouths of the Tiber sewers which made it pretty obvious what they were dining on, but since they were hard to catch, they were considered a delicacy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
    link   
    Mexico in general is trending towards a 3rd world country, is a 3rd world country in many areas.

Reminds me of Brazil. So much potential, so many natural resources, but corruption has turned most of it into 3rd world slums.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:46 AM
    link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
    Mexico in general is trending towards a 3rd world country, is a 3rd world country in many areas.

Reminds me of Brazil. So much potential, so many natural resources, but corruption has turned most of it into 3rd world slums.

Sadly, this appears to be trending on a global scale. We're killing and poisoning the resources needed to sustain life as we know it, at an alarming rate. The biggest culprits of the melee; societies insatiable appetite for cheaper and more of it and the corporations willing to exploit,rape and pillage every country they can for profit. It's gross negligence of epic proportions and a recipe for disaster.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
    link   
    Makes me think that the Georgia guide stones probably aren't wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join