It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hungary migrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So i read this article on bbc and it got me wondering...
www.bbc.com...

This administration is dead set on national security. And looking it looks(imo) like there could be worse things than being out-right banned. I sure would hate to see the u.s.a turn into something like hungary where they lock migrants up in make-shift cages. Maybe a ban is the moral option here? Better than what other countries are doing.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Idreamofme because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
So i read this article on bbc and it got me wondering...
www.bbc.com...

This administration is dead set on national security. And looking at others it looks(imo) like there could be worse things than being out-right banned. I sure would hate to see the u.s.a turn into something like hungary where they lock migrants up in make-shift cages. Maybe a ban is the moral option here? Better than what other countries are doing.

The problem is the USA has a contingent of well meaning, open minded, warm hearted imbeciles who are demanding not only that we welcome in all of the refugees and migrants, but do so while extending them even more courtesies and freedoms than our own citizens are afforded. "Here, here are your papers, we've provided you a wonderful home at the tax payers' expense, here are vouchers for wonderful food, here is a free education for your offspring, and if anyone should happen to question you, even if you're acting like a fool, let us know and we will accuse them of racism and profiling."

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So true, and the question I always ask is why are we bringing in the poorest of the poor who would have trouble assimilating in any modern culture? Why not bring in the educated and productive? I guess my racist, misogynist and deplorable conservative Nationalism is showing, along with a strong instinct for self preservation.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It won't come to this.

Hungary are at loggerheads with Germany, as Angela Merkel is dead set on ensuring the C.K Plan continues. She invited all Syrian refugees to Germany and Turkey aided them across the Med.

Unfortunately the people coming across were not just Syrians, but Afghans, Pakistanis, and a host of other nationalities.

They mainly landed in Greece, where they could have sought asylum, but the trouble was, Greece is the piss poor relation of the E.U and this sudden influx, was too big a strain without E.U assistance. They asked for help, but none came, so they decided to pass the problem onto Germany by opening up her borders and allowing them to roam freely and into Southern Europe.

I don't blame Greece to be fair. Whether we like it or not, immigration contributed to her financial woes to begin with, and they are at rock bottom.

Central Eurpean countries soon had a problem with the numbers arriving at their borders and now they can't cope. We have to remember Austerity still reigns in Europe, it's going to get us out the financial problems created in 2008.

Hungary does not have the means to deal with the influx, although tents would have been more aesthetically pleasing I feel. However, none of the refugees are being held, they are free to leave anytime, just as long as they head back to non E.U country, Serbia.
edit on 17/3/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typo

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme
I have trouble understanding the logic behind most of this.

If I tell you not to come to my house because I have more people in my house than I can care for now. Why would you show up on my doorstep demanding that I allow you in, and demanding that I provide and care for you?

When I physically remove you from my doorstep and you and others continue to show up, refuse to leave and fight me, why would my response be considered excessive?

If Hungary says don't come and you come anyway, then you have made your decision and should be accepting of the consequences. If you think Hungary is a "xenophobic, fear-mongering propaganda", evil place, then stay the hell out of Hungary.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My question to those that advocate for this unrestricted immigration and resort to the inevitable racist-xenophobe insults is simply to ask,

"So, how many of these refugees do you have living with you that you pay room and board for with no expectation of any remuneration?"

When they get the deer in the headlights look, I calmly ask,
"Now who is the xenophobe?"

Put up or shut up I say.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
It won't come to this.

Hungary are at loggerheads with Germany, as Angela Merkel is dead set on ensuring the C.K Plan continues.

THIS is the point that's being IGNORED!!!!

Merkel OPENLY STATES that she approves of the Kalergi plan for Europe.
She was AWARDED THE KELERGI PRIZE!!!!! for gods sake in 2016!!!! For her efforts in implementing the plan.

This was PUBLIC!!! They make NO EFFORT to hide it.

The THICK leftists simply REFUSE to so much as HEAR what the CK plan is, even though it's absolutely 100% public knowledge!!!!

It's NOT fake people. The Kalergi plan is well and truly in motion and those who support it (100% of people who identify with leftist ideology) are RACIST and supremacist.

Bye Europe, too late now.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It's not just Hungary and the West but Japan too

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Anyone see a pattern here? Wherever they go, chaos ensues? Regardless of country, it seems whenever unrestricted immigration is welcomed, problems arise.

Anyone surprised at this? And, to be fair, I really do not care what religion or belief these folks have. I judge based upon their behavior when they arrive in a host country.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Hungary are at loggerheads with Germany, as Angela Merkel is dead set on ensuring the C.K Plan continues. She invited all Syrian refugees to Germany and Turkey aided them across the Med.
Unfortunately the people coming across were not just Syrians, but Afghans, Pakistanis, and a host of other nationalities.

Many of them ( the ones people have been commenting on as lone fit young

men)
are from Somalia, Ethiopia and the Sudan, where it is being reported on the

news that people are dying from the famine, however there are mostly only women

and babies to be seen!! which begs the question ..... have these fit young

men
left the women and children behind to die?

They mainly landed in Greece, where they could have sought asylum, but the trouble was, Greece is the piss poor relation of the E.U and this sudden influx, was too big a strain without E.U assistance. They asked for help, but none came, so they decided to pass the problem onto Germany by opening up her borders and allowing them to roam freely and into Southern Europe.

Where by all accounts they are apparently creating mayhem!? and the media

is being silenced from reporting and naming in fear of making the problem

worse.

Central Eurpean countries soon had a problem with the numbers arriving at their borders and now they can't cope. We have to remember Austerity still reigns in Europe, it's going to get us out the financial problems created in 2008.

Kudos to Hungary and its Prime Minister for putting the welfare of his own people

first.

Hungary does not have the means to deal with the influx, although tents would have been more aesthetically pleasing I feel. However, none of the refugees are being held, they are free to leave anytime, just as long as they head back to non E.U country, Serbia.

Containers which have been prepared are better protection from the weather

and perhaps unfriendly wildlife? and not as easy to destroy by fire!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Govs. have to balance aid and security. More people swings beyond extreme and extreme solutions.

But...a 999ft deep whole in the ground would be my solution for that ones.

edit on Fri, 17 Mar 2017 17:58:10 -0500America/Chicago105817America/Chicago3312017f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth
It is obvious they were not hungry or thirsty.

I hope they never rue the day that they rejected the food and water provided them.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: residentofearth
It is obvious they were not hungry or thirsty.

I hope they never rue the day that they rejected the food and water provided them.

They won't rue anything. They will threaten to burn the place to the ground of they don't get what they want in the future.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The EU should laugh less about the migrants situation. It is clear that it's the EU who's gonna have to pay for their integration/schooling/training/education. And that we'll shove down the throat of the EUro#ers.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Eastern Europeans are pretty brutal. They are no PC. They beat up Syrian refugees. That's why a lot of the times Syrian refugees risk taking boats to western Europe to bypass eastern Europe.
edit on 11-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It's about time that somebody calls the bluff of the Italian ruling elites on the matter of the "Ius Soli". I think within this summer there will be one such response that will crack the Italian political system functioning.

top topics

join