It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What researcher do YOU like?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Use the search engine here at ATS and make up your own mind.
Nobody as far as i know have the full picture but do some digging here.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lemonyfr3sh

I'm not if he is considered a researcher but I do not and will never believe a word that comes out of Nick Popes mouth. I don't know why, I'm not sure what it is but there is just something about the bloke that makes me think he is "in" on it. That it is his job to keep us talking about the wrong thing or it's either that or it's that he just wants to be involved so he'll go on shows and give speeches to be paid and be involved but again I can't be sure but whatever it is I just don't trust the guy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Any UFO Researcher that sells books or any other merchandise needs to be ignored.

That would probably be all the " well known " ones.

A " True " researcher in my opinion is doing it to find the truth, and not to make money.

what exactly makes a researcher who puts out a book less credible than any other, shouldn't they try to make something to compensate for all their time, and effort they put into it? They gotta eat to, right? and if they are putting as much time into research as a full time job, then yeah, they should put out a book or two, I see nothing wrong with that. Lots of researchers of other fields put books out on their line of research, but no one gets heckled as bad as the guy who releases a book he wrote on UFO's, its unreal and unfair to that researcher for your expectations. Basically what you are saying is you have to already have disposable income, or be rich to do this kind of full time research. Look at what an incredible researcher Stanton Friedman is, and he's put 10 books out, at least, are you calling him less credible or a sell out? What about the true researchers in medical fields who come up with cures for illness? You are saying they should not make money in their work, correct? So who can you go to, to learn about UFO research, because your answer is really bogus...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
ATS member "The Gut" has posted several amazing threads which will blow your mind. I don't know how to link yet but google above top secret the gut. The Gut's threads are "must read" material for anyone looking to fall into the rabbit hole. His threads are as good or better than most books out there. I recommend reading all of his threads. My favorites are Electromagnetism and UFOs, Jacque Vallee and the control system and The Men in Black. I must warn you however, reading those threads will forever change the way you view reality.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince are outstanding

www.picknettprince.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Why was he led to believe in aliens?

(In reply to: Krahzeef)
edit on 17-3-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Dr. Edgar Mitchell

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You don't have to listen to Dr. Greer but listen to some of the people who testified at the CSETI Disclosure. I believe there are some credible people there. For example the guy from the FAA who said he had collaborating evidence of UFO's doing unbelievable maneuvers recorded simultaneously on ground and air radar with visual confirmation from pilots (on the same event). He has similar data for multiple events.

Or how about Dr. Carol Rosin. She worked side by side with Wernher Von Braun. If she was indeed the manager at Fairchild industries then I would say she is a very credible witness. Even if not she worked with Wernher Von Braun and has the pictures to prove it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: lemonyfr3sh
. . . L. M. Howe . . .

She is one of the most knowledgeable and trustworthy, in my opinion.

I think it is a huge mistake to eliminate people because they're not doing what they do for free.

Equally as knowledgeable and dedicated is Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Isaackoi
Karl 12
CardDown
The Gut

They do the legwork without asking you to pay anything for it , the mark of a true researcher in my opinion.

edit on 18-3-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They do the legwork without asking you to pay anything for it , the mark of a true researcher in my opinion.

Is the legwork that they do journalism or is it forum participation?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth

The legwork they do is research , then they present it for the reader to draw their own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Research meaning they gather information that could be from someone who does acquire income from the work they do, correct?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Incorrect , research meaning they scour available materials , FIOA , old reports , that people like you or I can't be bothered to do and present it in easy to read form for our perusal , they and their like are the real researchers.

What they don't do is hide it behind a paywall like LMH or present fantasy as fact like Cassidy and the others.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Incorrect , research meaning they scour available materials , FIOA , old reports , that people like you or I can't be bothered to do and present it in easy to read form for our perusal . . .

I agree that that is time-consuming hard work.

That probably should be called "search" rather than "research."

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It should be called research as that is what it is.

research
The systematic investigation into and study of materials and sources in order to establish facts and reach new conclusions.
en.oxforddictionaries.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There are also skills of search, which is what I had in mind:

www.thefreedictionary.com...

Additionally, one word of caution: Any poster here could be a paid agent.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You seem determined to disparage the researchers of ATS in favour of the charlatans of mainstream Ufology , why ?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman and Richard C Hoagland

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join