It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuke component unearthed in Baghdad back yard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If the hat fit on your head, wear it !

I barely understand why you're attacking him, he said Zionists Jew, not Jews.
Somehow you have no problems with those zionists ? But it doesn't mean we have not.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
have any of you ever seen or talked to a zionist jew?

or is everything you say a fabrication of american media propaganda.

who here has had one on one time with a zionist?

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

take that big wooden cross out of your white KKK ass.

Yikes,TC was only joking.

I'am thinking we were sold rotton apples.We were told that the government knew where Saddams weapons were.They should have found something more than bits and pieces of useless weapons by now.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I have. Quite a few. Pretty damn rabid if you get them going, some of them, but most have that cool calm collectiveness that reminds me of assasins.

The American media is owned by Zionists, so of course they have nothing to say on the matter. Note the little coverage given on the case of Irv Ruben, JDL terrorists extroidinaire, for trying to blow up a Muslim Mosque.

You want real terrorists threats to America? Right here folks, JDL and ADL. Both orgs have been acussed and sued of gaining unlawful information, slander, acessing FBI files, ect. Both have Intimidated witnesses, made threats, get acess to legal files and such.......real nice folks.

As to WMD, this centrifuge proves nothing. It has been buried for 12 years. Bush claimed Iraq was going to use weapons on us NOW if we didnt act. yet all we have found is old rusted junk thats been abandoned for 12 years. That sure as hell doesnt prove Bush and friends case for invasion. Everyone knew he had the stuff baCK in the good old days, we all knew he had chem, bio, no one denies that. Its the NOW. Right before we invaded, did he have nasty stuff in use NOW? DEid he have stuff that he was manufacturing NOW? NO NO NO!

We dont need evidence that Saddam was up to no good a decade ago. Everyone knew that. But he has nothing NOW. There are no weapons of mass destruction in IRAQ NOW. There are only the remnanats of a program that existed years ago. So what if they have the left over equipment? Sitting in a barrel in a backyard for 12 years is going to render the said piece of machinery pretty damn unusable.

We were not sent in Iraq to find stuff that everyone knew Saddam was doing 12 years ago. We went in because Bush insisted he has stuff hes making now and getting ready to use NOW.

But there isnt any. Because Bush is a Liar and this war was a fraud.

Little bits and pieces of old stuff from the old days is like going to Germany, finding an old rusted Nazi jeep with a flak cannon mounted on the back and saying that the Nazis are rising again and building up thier military. We dont care what saddam did 12 years ago, we care about what he has now that can be used now or within the near future. We care about what he has been doing for the past 5 years.

Nothing, except getting his ass bombed by British and American jets.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty

or is everything you say a fabrication of american media propaganda.

Kitty.
You have extremists just as everyone else does.

To say and believe otherwise is to hide the truth from yourself.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You mean the CIA might have lied or done something underhanded for political and financial reasons!!????!!!

I'm flabergasted.....

Wait, here's the other side of the argument, "Thats right they found WMD just like our god-fearing president said they would...now take that all you leftist pinkos with your traitorous anti-war demonstrations".

You will never free yourself of this world with such a limited dialectic. The most powerful weapon is not a WMD.....

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
You will never free yourself of this world with such a limited dialectic. The most powerful weapon is not a WMD.....

It's morons who believe in media.

My opinion.

Peace, Salem.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join