It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: AppreIron

originally posted by: olaru12

It's always good fun when democrats; statistically poorer, gayer, more abortions, more minimum wage employees,inner city, and cucks talk internet trash. I suspect there's reason they fail on real life and talk trash on the net. But their internet trash talk is one reason I pick on them in real life.

Internet tough guy huh? We see a lot of Trump supporters just like you and we're skeeredd!

I am real life tough guy and you spend every day including weekends on this site. I will pick on a loser liberal tonight in your honor.

Are you threatening violence on someone for having a different view of the American paradigm? Perhaps you do represent the average Trump supporter. Are you going to wear a Brown shirt when you go pick on the loser liberal?

Yes think of me as the pack leader and liberals as the diseased. I put you losers in your place so the rest of us can thrive.

Yup. Literally the exact same nonsense you spewed in another thread a few days ago. Almost word for word actually. Haven't you got anything ORIGINAL to add?

You write without saying anything. This is lame. Have a big weekend posting to ATS.

You could start by making sense.

My weekend will be great thanks! I'm taking my wife and family camping.

I'm sure she's lovely in a married to liberal guy with 10,000 ATS posts kind of way.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

It's always good fun when democrats; statistically poorer, gayer, more abortions, more minimum wage employees,inner city, and cucks talk internet trash. I suspect there's reason they fail on real life and talk trash on the net. But their internet trash talk is one reason I pick on them in real life.

Internet tough guy huh? We see a lot of Trump supporters just like you and we're skeeredd!

I am real life tough guy and you spend every day including weekends on this site. I will pick on a loser liberal tonight in your honor.

Are you threatening violence on someone for having a different view of the American paradigm? Perhaps you do represent the average Trump supporter. Are you going to wear a Brown shirt when you go pick on the loser liberal?

Yes think of me as the pack leader and liberals as the diseased. I put you losers in your place so the rest of us can thrive.

Yup. Literally the exact same nonsense you spewed in another thread a few days ago. Almost word for word actually. Haven't you got anything ORIGINAL to add?

You write without saying anything. This is lame. Have a big weekend posting to ATS.

Watch out for the dingoes, I heard that they will steal yo babies.

LOL. Are you SO desperate to "trigger" someone and get a rise out of them that you'll resort to that nonsense?

Get a life mate, seriously.

edit on 17/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm sure she's lovely in a married to liberal guy with 10,000 ATS posts kind of way.

Over 9 years. Do the math on that, if you can.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Watch out for the dingoes, I heard that they will steal yo babies.

LOL. Are you SO desperate to "trigger" someone and get a rise out of them that you'll resort to that nonsense?

Get a life mate, seriously.

And yet you respond.

Lol, triggered.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Now i'm feeling neglected! I will be here in my office working as usual with ATS on the laptop and final draft on the PC... so I can be amused by the American pathos. I feel a short script coming on.

Doing big things on the net. Making waves.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Nope, not triggered. Amused. Big difference.

Thanks for proving me right though.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Now i'm feeling neglected! I will be here in my office working as usual with ATS on the laptop and final draft on the PC... so I can be amused by the American pathos. I feel a short script coming on.

You're doing the same thing, in case you haven't noticed.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Living in Germany for 3 years now... not a fan of merkel... most of my german friends are not fans of merkel..

Once you get away from the big city, the whole globalist agenda seems to not be received well... kind of like in America.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I usually dont bother reading or postin in any Buzzy threads.. when I read something Buzzy types, I have to read it in that peacock screech sound voice, get posts removed, and etc. However, this is the best Buzzy thread EVER.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Not just on the net. Watch "Breaking Bad" and keep an eye out for the Drunken old man with a smart mouth.

SAG/AFTRA....Union proud! Just a little self promotion, enhancing the brand, as they say....

www.sagaftra.org...

www.iatse.net...

edit on 17-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's funny because he thinks he's having a dig at us for posting on ATS as if we are basement dwellers or something, totally failing to realize he's doing the same thing himself lol.

It's rather amusing to watch.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

It's funny because he thinks he's having a dig at us for posting on ATS as if we are basement dwellers or something, totally failing to realize he's doing the same thing himself lol.

Yes, amusing and really really really sad, believe me. Very Very Very sad. Bigly sad they told me, believe me.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yes, amusing and really really really sad, believe me. Very Very Very sad. Bigly sad they told me, believe me.

A Yugely sad affair all around methinks.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Not just on the net. Watch "Breaking Bad" and keep an eye out for the Drunken old man with a smart mouth.

SAG/AFTRA....Union proud! Just a little self promotion, enhancing the brand, as they say....

I' sincerely don't believe I've ever seen an attempted brag contextualize ones failings this perfectly.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AppreIron

Your screen name makes me think of an apron.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I' sincerely don't believe I've ever seen an attempted brag contextualize ones failings this perfectly.

Yep, bragging and just a note...SAG union scale pays $1500 a day before taxes and 10% to my agent.

No matter what you say, you can't trigger me or insult me. I'm on my way to stardom! And getting obscenely wealthy in the process.

You can also see olaru12 in this one. Fantastic movie, wonderful cast and crew.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yep, bragging and just a note...SAG union scale pays $1500 a day before taxes and 10% to my agent.

No matter what you say, you can't trigger me or insult me. I'm on my way to stardom! And getting obscenely wealthy in the process.

Anonymous poster says it so it must be true.

Stardom??? Lol, at your age, sure buddy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

He's much less anonymous than the apron guy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Okay.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Okay.

Glad we agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join