It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Arnie123

What would be your bidding, m'lord?

Ham an cheese sammich on wheat, bare foot in the kitchen?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: AppreIron
It's always good fun when democrats; statistically poorer, gayer, more abortions, more minimum wage employees,inner city, and cucks talk internet trash. I suspect there's reason they fail on real life and talk trash on the net. But their internet trash talk is one reason I pick on them in real life.

Internet tough guy huh? We see a lot of Trump supporters just like you and we're skeeredd!

He's just letting out all the frustration and angst that builds up his his real life that he's too cowardly to show. Being faceless on the Internet makes him feel big and tough.

The proof is in the fact he runs away when challenged.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's always good fun when democrats; statistically poorer, gayer, more abortions, more minimum wage employees,inner city, and cucks talk internet trash. I suspect there's reason they fail on real life and talk trash on the net. But their internet trash talk is one reason I pick on them in real life.

Internet tough guy huh? We see a lot of Trump supporters just like you and we're skeeredd!

I am real life tough guy and you spend every day including weekends on this site. I will pick on a loser liberal tonight in your honor.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I don't remember that but if so I've got a life unlike you loser liberals.

I work and have a life too genius, I still remember it. You ran away when challenged, that's what stuck in my mind.

But my assertion still stands; democrats are the bottom feeders of our society. Democrats are poorer, gayer, weaker, handicap, more trannies, etc. freaks geeks and losers.

Blah blah blah. Feel better? A little less triggered now you got that out of your system?

I'd ask for some proof, as in evidence, but that would be a waste of time as there is none. Still, feel free to fruitlessly search for some evidence while I sit back and laugh at your ridiculousness.

Here you go fruit loop. Let me know which you'd like me to prove next, as I know it's st paddy's day and you have all evening free to compensate for life failings on the internet.

As compared with most Americans, Trump’s voters are better off. The median household income of a Trump voter so far in the primaries is about $72,000, based on estimates derived from exit polls and Census Bureau data. That’s lower than the $91,000 median for Kasich voters. But it’s well above the national median household income of about $56,000. It’s also higher than the median income for Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters, which is around $61,000 for both

fivethirtyeight.com...

edit on 17-3-2017 by AppreIron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I am real life tough guy and you spend every day including weekends on this site. I will pick on a loser liberal tonight in your honor.

Are you threatening violence on someone for having a different view of the American paradigm? Perhaps you do represent the average Trump supporter. Are you going to wear a Brown shirt when you go pick on the loser liberal?
edit on 17-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Are you threatening violence on someone for having a different view of the American paradigm? Perhaps you do represent the average Trump supporter. Are you going to wear a Brown shirt when you go pick on the loser liberal?

Yes think of me as the pack leader and liberals as the diseased. I put you losers in your place so the rest of us can thrive.
edit on 17-3-2017 by AppreIron because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You there big guy??

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

As opposed to the United Police States of America?

Compared to the regulatory monstrosity that is the EU, no contest.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

a reply to: Teikiatsu

As opposed to the United Police States of America?

Compared to the regulatory monstrosity that is the EU, no contest.

Have you ever been outside the US? The world is vastly different to the nonsense most Americans think about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes think of me as the pack leader and liberals as the diseased. I put you losers in your place so the rest of us can thrive.

Yup. Literally the exact same nonsense you spewed in another thread a few days ago. Almost word for word actually. Haven't you got anything ORIGINAL to add?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Didn't you not so long ago in a meet up thread say that you hope a certain person would show up so you can punch them?

I hope "you know who" shows up. Words have consequences and I have a score to settle.

edit on 17-3-2017 by thesaneone because: Mmmm hmmm

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I doubt he's smart enough to get the "Brown shirt" reference.

He's currently thinking up more tough guy nonsense to spew out as if we care what a faceless internet troll like him thinks.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Yup. Literally the exact same nonsense you spewed in another thread a few days ago. Almost word for word actually. Haven't you got anything ORIGINAL to add?

You write without saying anything. This is lame. Have a big weekend posting to ATS.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You write without saying anything. This is lame. Have a big weekend posting to ATS.

You could start by making sense.

My weekend will be great thanks! I'm taking my wife and family camping.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AppreIron

I cant believe you just threatened someone on the internet. LMFAO!! Thats some funny stuff right there!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Didn't you not so long ago in a meet up thread say that you hope a certain person would show up so you can punch them?

I hope "you know who" shows up. Words have consequences and I have a score to settle.

My favorite stalker...howdy

I never threatened to punch anyone. Show me where I said that....you are just trolling now like the tough guy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You are right you never said punch but the quote is from you and that looks like any other internet tough guy threat.

Ps. I seen what you look like and trust me nobody would stalk you.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You could start by making sense.

My weekend will be great thanks! I'm taking my wife and family camping.

Watch out for the dingoes, I heard that they will steal yo babies.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Now i'm feeling neglected! I will be here in my office working as usual with ATS on the laptop and final draft on the PC... so I can be amused by the American pathos and document it accordingly... I feel a short script coming on. Thanks for the inspiration tough guy!!! I really really mean that, believe me.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: olaru12

You are right you never said punch but the quote is from you and that looks like any other internet tough guy threat.

Ps. I seen what you look like and trust me nobody would stalk you.

Shots fired!

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join