It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hence the quotation marks.

Do you want the US to be a sovereign nation at all?

What? Since when does what I want have to do with anything at all?

The US is already a 'sovereign' nation. And it just orchestrated the so-called election of a verified world-class clown. A move which passively cries for adult help and guidance from the leaders of other, more mature nations.

edit on 3/17/2017 by BuzzyWigs because:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Okay, how's this: the first male ATS member to respond with something intelligent will get a prize!

You won't get conservatives to give into your petty partisanship for free stuff. That only works on lazy leftists.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Hence the quotation marks.

Do you want the US to be a sovereign nation at all?

What? What does what I want have to do with anything at all?

The US is already a 'sovereign' nation. And it just orchestrated the so-called election of a verified world-class clown. A move which passively cries for adult help and guidance from the leaders of other, more mature nations.

So none of the leaders of current EU client states then?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Angela Merkel, leader of the free world?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha etc, etc.

No, just no.

She is a Bilderberg puppet who is pushing through the C.K plan in Europe.

www.westernspring.co.uk...

She was a recipient of the Charlamagne medal in 2008 and if you look at the recipients most are Pro-E.U Bilderbergers or Bilderbergers from other Western Countries. Bill Clinton was a recipient in 2000.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Did I misread those reports of "Mad" Merkel asking Germans to "beat Terror with love and compassion"?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Did I misread those reports of "Mad" Merkel asking Germans to "beat Terror with love and compassion"?

Well, "Hug a Hoodie" worked so well in the UK, as suggested by our out of touch politicians.

Fkn hug a hoodie ..... yeah right

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Merkel is a bigger failure than Obama was.

And Obama spied on her too !!

Obama administration spied on German media as well as its government

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Just trying to figure out your motivation for exalting Merkel.

Probably just vitriolic spite.

Anyway, how come you hate men?
edit on 3/17/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Okay, how's this: the first male ATS member to respond with something intelligent will get a prize!

Alrighty, so now you've outed yourself as hating anybody with a dick (I presume trans folk are okay, though? Except the ones like Blaire White, for reasons we're about to cover) and anybody with any sort of remotely right-leaning thoughts (poor Blaire, not being a leftwing party-liner).

Gosh you're like...the posterchild for that liberal tolerance and inclusiveness, aren't you?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

originally posted by: FamCore

Well, "Hug a Hoodie" worked so well in the UK, as suggested by our out of touch politicians.

Fkn hug a hoodie ..... yeah right

That was old "You can call me Dave" at his finest. The bloke was so out of touch he allowed an E.U Referendum, expecting to win it.

link   

Just trying to figure out your motivation for exalting Merkel.

Probably just vitriolic spite.

Simple, and it's right there in the OP: Merkel is a woman, and ergo worthy of veneration regardless of any other aspect about her.

link   
Your replies seem to be going down hill. Take a deep breath and respond, if you like, with something other than glittering generalities and character assassination if you want to be considered credible.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

lol!! Really?

Respond, if I like?

Glittering generalities?

Women are better organizers and carers than men.

Reaction to stress. Men tend to have a "fight or flight" response to stress situations while women seem to approach these situations with a "tend and befriend" strategy. Psychologist Shelley E. Taylor coined the phrase "tend and befriend" after recognizing that during times of stress women take care of themselves and their children (tending) and form strong group bonds (befriending). The reason for these different reactions to stress is rooted in hormones. The hormone oxytocin is released during stress in everyone. However, estrogen tends to enhance oxytocin resulting in calming and nurturing feelings whereas testosterone, which men produce in high levels during stress, reduces the effects of oxytocin.

Women are the backbone of this country....and of the whole world.
Funny how only defensive, insulting men have contributed so far.
So - yeah - what's with the sexism?
Misogynist much?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Looks like Merkel already got to the Donald. He's shaking in his boots.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Go get'em Princess!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Interesting headline and one that is a new angle for the leftist propaganda media.. It's subtle, but starting to take shape.

This article diminishing the US role in the world is hot on the heels of CNN's one hr special entitled "Putin, the most powerful man in the world".
thefederalist.com...

I expect to see more such headlines, diminishing the US because the left wing media don't like Trump...a kind of "burn the house down because we don't own it" strategy.
I suspect it is to try and provoke some form of petty reaction. We'll see if Trump falls for it.
edit on 17/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

PRIZE!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Misandry at it's finest.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The new U.S. president greeted the long-serving stateswoman at the White House with a handshake upon her arrival before they began talks in the Oval Office. Both leaders described their meeting in brief remarks to reporters as having been very good.

Maybe you can learn sometime from your dear Merkle. You come off crazy and irrational. No one wants to talk to anyone who acts like that.

Would you like to reasonable discuss the meeting and what they were probably discussing?

edit on 3/17/2017 by Martin75 because: fixed my code

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You won't get conservatives to give into your petty partisanship for free stuff. That only works on lazy leftists.

LOL!! That one is pure comedy myrrh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join