It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

male member is responding

maybe her virginity? Beware the Siren calls

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

When I saw that headline on Politico this morning, I didn't even bother opening the story to see who this "leader" was. I assumed that it was a good-natured taunt involving yesterday's pow-wow between President Trump and Irish Prime Minister Kenny yesterday.

Politico has some certified nutjob writers on it's payroll doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The leader of the free worlds' (clearly an accolade bestowed upon her by Mr Propaganda) homeland is a smoldering trainwreck thanks primarily to her bowing to globalism and open society efforts. The global support base for this movement is very small but very loud and with lots of resources to push their agenda.

Trump is the antithesis of Merkel - simple.

Thanks for allowing me to share my opinion with your opinion.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

And I last about two hours, and then I'm all like "shopping sucks. I'm going home."

2 hrs shopping....where do you find the time to waste shopping...away from your ATS trolling machinations?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

A matching boot to go with you flanny shirt

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I don't care about genealogy...you just didn't mention him in your love fest so I thought it was odd...

The first Lady of ATS Buzzys response: " spouses and children should not be dragged into the discussion for criticism...play fair!"

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Not only have I traveled abroad, my job requires that I understand the regulations of other major countries across the globe.

The USA has its warts, I will not deny. The rest of the globe has cancer, in comparison.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hey. I didn't know you were a woman. You come off tougher. Lol.

This was an embarrassment. He wouldn't even shake hands. He makes me want to hurl. Such a doggy.
All threads featuring trump belong in the pit. It's the nature of the beast.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What? You dont trust your own flatulence to tell you whether you have digestive problems or not?
Sounds like you have a body/mind disconnect.

www.healthyandnaturalworld.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hey. I didn't know you were a woman. You come off tougher. Lol.

This was an embarrassment. He wouldn't even shake hands. He makes me want to hurl. Such a doggy.
All threads featuring trump belong in the pit. It's the nature of the beast.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread has all of the answers you are searching for.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Not only have I traveled abroad, my job requires that I understand the regulations of other major countries across the globe.

The USA has its warts, I will not deny. The rest of the globe has cancer, in comparison.

Interesting perspective. However it is of worth to note that one is permanent, the other is not always permanent.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Interesting perspective. However it is of worth to note that one is permanent, the other is not always permanent.

True, but warts don't require chemotherapy/radiation and rarely need surgery to purge the growth. And warts won't kill you.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Psst...dont use "methinks"...we are Aussies, we don't like Old English

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Chemotherapy for the outside world....? Very interesting concept!!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Looks like a great movie...well done

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I dont wish cancer on anybody...however Cancer treatment is free in Australia...and we dont go around bleating Australia Land of The Free,

health.usnews.com...

Costs of Cancer Newly approved cancer drugs cost an average of $10,000 per month, with some therapies topping $30,000 per month, according to ASCO, which discussed the costs of cancer care at a recent meeting. Just a decade ago, the average cost per month of new drugs was about $4,500. Patients typically pay 20 to 30 percent out of pocket for drugs, so an average year's worth of new drugs would cost $24,000 to $36,000 in addition to

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

And I last about two hours, and then I'm all like "shopping sucks. I'm going home."

2 hrs shopping....where do you find the time to waste shopping...away from your ATS trolling machinations?

Do what? Erm, I have a walking wounded veteran to take care of. A person barely able to keep it all together.

It takes a lot of time and energy.
And some shopping once in awhile.

So.....what the hell are you talking about?
I only "shop" when I have to. Do you run a household with six inhabitants? Do you have a yard and buildings to take care of? What about food and clothing and stuff. Is there any responsibility on you to make sure everyone is okay?

No?
LOL...doesn't surprise me.

My "shopping" habits are a direct reflection of my ability to withstand the average human.....knowing that when I'm out walking around, MOST of the people I run into are ---- well, C students at best...

And frankly, I can only manage assessing things and making consumer-type decisions for a couple of hours.

Bargain hunting, price checking, budgeting, and considering options is actually kind of exhausting!! Plus all the other stuff.. all of the other stuff involved with running a household.

But, you know.....it's not that you are to blame. If you've never tried it, or even been exposed to it, I'm sure you've no idea what it's all about.

edit on 3/17/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

(post by BuzzyWigs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
More like "the leader of the failing globalost agenda." The only thing merkel is leading is germany to culutural suicide.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
wow, I sure hope you guys all get a good erection and tug out of all of this.

Well done. Well done indeed.
Because women are deplorable.

You really are losing it sweetie.

I'll pray for you tonight.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join