It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump

Yeah, Angela Merkel has a lot to teach.

This time the media hype surrounding a White House meeting is no wild exaggeration. When President Donald Trump and German Chancellor Angela Merkel finally get together on Friday, the leaders of the West’s two most powerful countries are sure to come off more like an odd couple than two close allies chewing over plans for some joint enterprise. And for good reason. Merkel and Trump are not only polar opposites as people, but they share little in terms of international outlook.

Their styles reflect their vastly different backgrounds. Merkel, Germany’s first and only female chancellor, was raised by a pastor in communist East Germany, where she earned a doctorate in physical chemistry. Although she is the longest-serving and most powerful leader in Europe, she is unfailingly modest, competent and consensus-oriented. Trump’s all-about-me mentality, Queens upbringing and brash, tabloid-and-reality-TV personality couldn’t be more different.

Politico is the Source

Because yeah. Smart women. We do a great job keeping the human race functioning.

So - I was going to post this in Breaking Political News, but predicted (had the foresight to see) it would likely be shut down by screeching blown fuses trying desperately to keep making Trump look good. To excuse him for his unprofessional, ungrounded delusional behavior yet again.

Here it is, then, in the Mud-Pit. I want to just leave it here and see what happens.
And......

GO!

edit on 3/17/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Move your ass to Germany already.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

really? That's all you got?

uhhh.....no.
Standing my ground right here. Lame. Unless, of course, you'd like to finance such a deportation. I am half German, actually. The other half is Finnish, Scottish, Irish, and English.

And....I'll start packing right away if you can wire me the money!! ANY of those nations would, actually, be preferable right about now.

Oh --- you don't want to pay for me to leave?
Next!
edit on 3/17/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Merkel is terrible at leading a free society...

Which makes sense as she is a product of the failed communist ethos..

One bereft of intellectual curiosity and bent on the subjugation of the populace.

Merkel's religion is that of progressivism and will surrender her country cultural identity so as to tow the party line of political correct protectivism...

Her behavior is a perfect example of causality...

Her sensibilities were shaped in the failing days of the Soviet empire...an empire rapt in its own failure who worshiped mediocrity whilst they withered under the shadow of the High West.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
", she is unfailingly modest, competent and consensus-oriented"

Hahahaha

Great joke.

link   
a reply to: Christosterone

wow. you got sources for that rant?

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

And you know because.......

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

wow. you got sources for that rant?

Yes.
My eyes.

-Chris

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
She was complicit in the invasion of her own country.

Would you like our "leader" to follow her example?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You are in Texas. She is in Europe. Provide some substance, or dry up.
Thanks for playing.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
She was complicit in the invasion of her own country.

Would you like our "leader" to follow her example?

We don't have a "leader."
We have a clown.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Hence the quotation marks.

Do you want the US to be a sovereign nation at all?
edit on 3/17/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Ohanka

And you know because.......

Well there's the whole migrant crisis and all the crap that comes with it, given she's pretty much the Leader of the EU and is unapologetically pro-EU oligarchy then the meteoric rise of nationalist, pro-independence & freedom parties can be seen as another one of her failing.

There was also the way she blackmailed Greece into submitting to be raped by international financiers. That was a low point on the whole.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It will be a most interesting meeting. Merkel will be discreet and Trump as we know, is unreliable.

We need to get us some of them little cockroach recorder devices. Maybe a mosquito or two. And oh yeah, a fly and a microwave.

hawHAWhaw

link   
Meh. All I wanna know is whether she brought any Döner kebab or not.

link   
Okay, how's this: the first male ATS member to respond with something intelligent will get a prize!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What's with the sexism?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Glad that she is not leading the USA. "Sexual violence in Germany has reached epidemic proportions since Chancellor Angela Merkel allowed into the country more than one million mostly male migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East."

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I do seriously wonder how someone reigning over a rapidly dying empire can really be considered the leader of anything.

I chalk it up to pro-EU globalist denial.
edit on -050012pm3kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Trump will embarrass himself at this meeting. Probably accuse her of helping Obama bug Trump towers; seems to be the pattern.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join