It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nose in the Trough , Oinky Mcoinkface Gets Another Job !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
George Osborne , sitting Tory MP for the seat of Tatton in the North West of England has just taken the job as editor of the London Evening Standard, so on top of his salary of £74,962 for serving his electorate he'll be pocketing an extra £200,000 as an editor of a daily newspaper , he's also a Fellow at the McCain Institute which although doesn't pay a salary they do give you £120,212 for travel and research costs , to add to his £800,000 for making a handful of speeches.

If already wealthy Osborne isn't the definition of snout in the trough then I don't know what is , we are told being an MP is a hard long hours job but here's Oinky Mcoinkface doing 3 jobs , plus researching and traveling the world yet he still manages to be an effective MP .... Well Excuse me !

It's people like Osborne who give Toffs a bad name , while the people responsible for the success of this country toil to earn enough to survive Osborne wallows in cash for doing practically bugger all except perhaps putting the ordinary people of this country in the "just about managing" position they are in.

Corbyn had this to say .

"The appointment makes a mockery of the independence of the media," Mr Corbyn said. "It takes multitasking to a new level and is an insult to the electors he is supposed to serve."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Makes me sick.
#

edit on 17-3-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
One reason why UK politics is so much better than the USA?

I am a conservative but even I can laugh at this and point out what a prized prick Osbourne is. There is no cultist worshiping of politicians here

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
George Osborne , sitting Tory MP for the seat of Tatton in the North West of England has just taken the job as editor of the London Evening Standard, so on top of his salary of £74,962 for serving his electorate he'll be pocketing an extra £200,000 as an editor of a daily newspaper , he's also a Fellow at the McCain Institute which although doesn't pay a salary they do give you £120,212 for travel and research costs , to add to his £800,000 for making a handful of speeches.

If already wealthy Osborne isn't the definition of snout in the trough then I don't know what is , we are told being an MP is a hard long hours job but here's Oinky Mcoinkface doing 3 jobs , plus researching and traveling the world yet he still manages to be an effective MP .... Well Excuse me !

It's people like Osborne who give Toffs a bad name , while the people responsible for the success of this country toil to earn enough to survive Osborne wallows in cash for doing practically bugger all except perhaps putting the ordinary people of this country in the "just about managing" position they are in.

Corbyn had this to say .

"The appointment makes a mockery of the independence of the media," Mr Corbyn said. "It takes multitasking to a new level and is an insult to the electors he is supposed to serve."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Makes me sick.
#

Have you not noticed his nose is getting even bigger.
And there was me in the civil service head not in the trough, but in the desk ...all day, and no longer a pro musician but semi pro, getting conflict of interest memos for around two months until the dust settled....once I had given them a decent story. A s far as I know, that ruling still stands. And all the while Eyedilateoz gets to do his thing no bother. Funny old world.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

By having more than one job he's just depriving someone else of employment.

No wonder there's so many on the dole.

Maybe he should concentrate on trying to do one job PROPERLY.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was certain by the title this was gonna be an Amy Schumer thread.

new topics

top topics

join