It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's missing from college? Duh. Superpowers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
DEFINITELY LITERATURE RELATED

I know it's self-indulgent, but hot damn, I am fired up.

In light of winning a cash prize in a small comic book contest AND having my novel reviewed for publishing, I feel genuinely inspired for the first time in a long while. So, I figured I'd share my newest project here. I just finished the first chapter of my latest book (novel, not graphic novel) and I have to say, I am super excited for this one.

What makes college even more stressful? You guessed it. Developing superpowers. I would really appreciate some reads & reviews on inkitt. I'll post the summary & the link down below. I'm really happy to think my projects are finally going somewhere, and I've gotta keep the snowball growing until it's a freakin avalanche of goddamn success. Peace!

-----

As if the struggles and pain of real life weren't enough; now they had developing superhuman abilities to deal with. It looked great in the movies, running around in costume and playing the hero... but what about real life? What's any ordinary person meant to do when they discover superhuman abilities, piled on top of school work, rough relationships, anxiety, depression, and family strife? Five unlikely misfits find themselves facing this bizarre set of circumstances after a chance meeting at a Prince Ignis Magister concert. Sororities, fraternities, bullies, loads of school work, plenty of drama, and now... superpowers. Certainly no one would forget this college experience.

Silverhill Chapter 1 - Inception at the Valerium

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks for sharing, I like your book. You have really interesting thoughts about college life. But in addition there are a lot of homework, paperwork, stress and experiments. However, in modern world all these assignments are not a problem! You just need to go online and find some professional lab report help!
edit on 1-6-2017 by CrystalKranz because: (no reason given)

join