It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crappy Pictures from the Sky

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's what my Sister and others tell me. Still...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I took this yesterday due to all the controversy swirling around United.

That's the Willis Tower where they are headquartered and if you look really close you can see Oscar Munoz giving you the finger. You sure you wont reconsider and come flying? Getting 're-accommodated' is fun.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Was it dark and rainy? Or is that smog?

I looked the building up and was amused to find (or I didn't recall) that there had been lawsuits filed to halt construction due to television reception interference.
One of the lower judges presiding over that case stated

"I find nothing that gives television viewers the right to reception without interference. They will have to find some other means of ensuring reception such as taller antennas."

I dunno, made me giggle!
edit on 12-4-2017 by TNMockingbird because: that quote's from a Sears tower/wikipedia thing-a-ma-jigger (sp)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Very overcast the past two days in Murderland. Hell, it was overcast everywhere I went the past few days. I wanted to get Denver and the Rocky Mountains but they were clouded over and the same with NYC when I came home.

Doesn't help that my phone takes atrocious pictures.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Night Star

I took this yesterday due to all the controversy swirling around United.

That's the Willis Tower where they are headquartered and if you look really close you can see Oscar Munoz giving you the finger. You sure you wont reconsider and come flying? Getting 're-accommodated' is fun.

This is also the same view you get from the new United "Get out of my ####ing plane now" program. It's so you can beat the rush to the luggage area. It costs a little more, but it's worth it.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is also the same view you get from the new United "Get out of my ####ing plane now" program. It's so you can beat the rush to the luggage area. It costs a little more, but it's worth it.

They changed the name a while back to the 'Expedited De-Planing Program' to make it sound more appealing.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's just like any government program.

We'll kick you out of the plane now, later we'll worry about getting you parachutes.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You make it sound so uncivilized.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Flying out of Newark you can see a shot of Lower Manhattan:

These is downtown Cincy, one of my favorite cities to visit, note (with a magnifying glass) the tall brown building in the middle:

View from said building's top floor:

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join