It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crappy Pictures from the Sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl
Russia and small Asian countries are not on my bucket list, lol...but I would love to see France and Italy.

You should go, both places are awesome.

I thought you were going to tell me that I'd seen too many movies, and I admit that's a big part of it.
Far too realistic and exactly as horrifying as I would expect it to be.
I have conquered fears in the past though. Never say "never".

You have seen too many movies. The worst you will ever experience is someone's rolls overflowing into your seat or some sneezing asshole who doesn't cover their mouth.

edit on 17-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If and when the opportunity presents itself, I will (lol).

Actually...in high school I briefly dated a guy whose sister went on to be a flight attendant. She did die in a plane crash while working. It was big news locally because she had been a "Miss Teen Canada" (or something)...but everyone knew her. That definitely made it all seem more real.

Not trying to take over your thread topic, hehe...just hanging around to see if you put up any more pics.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Not trying to take over your thread topic, hehe...just hanging around to see if you put up any more pics.

I have to see if I can find a few more.

I may just add them weekly, my schedule is booked solid until at least August so you may get to see a different city almost every week.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Okay, that would be cool.
Are you going to keep that going in this thread then?

Hey, do you think you could try to get some shots of the earth's curvature?
Would love some for future flat earth thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You've caught a picture of a landed UFO in the Mt. Doom picture. Down in the bottom left. Is that the same Mt. Doom that was in the Conan movie?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

One of the aspects of my job is that I frequently travel around the United States and other countries to motivate our sales team with threats of physical violence. Most of it is fairly mundane, airports are airports and hotels are hotels, but I do, occasionally get to see some rather cool locations from an unusual perspective, that of being on an aircraft. A few friends and family have asked me to start taking pictures since they appear to be living vicariously through my travels (they are saddled with office jobs and appear ready to go postal.

Lovely pictures, but, but, if you are going to galavant around the world, could you not get something that has a decent set of wings on it, and not a pair of armrests stolen from a Chrysler Voyager, stuck on with dirty great rivets sticking out...sheesh these fecking Masons...they don't wear propa clothes and refuse to spend money on a nice Dreamliner.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Come on AM - this is ATS. We wanted *Creepy* Pictures From The Sky. Or the White House.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Mason, when you fly over my house, make sure you wave. I'll be waving at planes all day. LOL

Jacy, OMG, you crack me up!

Kosmic, I know, I'm always afraid to click on any of his threads, I never know what I might see and not be able to get out of head after. LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hey, do you think you could try to get some shots of the earth's curvature?
Would love some for future flat earth thread.

I could do that. I could try to get the aurora next time I see it too.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I want UFO pics!!!!! Surely you can catch at least one for us.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
You've caught a picture of a landed UFO in the Mt. Doom picture. Down in the bottom left.

Is that the same Mt. Doom that was in the Conan movie?

Shhh. The government will come for us.

Is that the same Mt. Doom that was in the Conan movie?

No, it's the one from Lord of the Rinds where DBBaggins threw his wife into.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Lovely pictures, but, but, if you are going to galavant around the world, could you not get something that has a decent set of wings on it, and not a pair of armrests stolen from a Chrysler Voyager, stuck on with dirty great rivets sticking out...sheesh these fecking Masons...they don't wear propa clothes and refuse to spend money on a nice Dreamliner.

Would it make you feel better if it was from the new Polaris first class?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Come on AM - this is ATS. We wanted *Creepy* Pictures From The Sky. Or the White House.

I should have gotten the shoeless and sockless dude next to me. That was creepy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
I want UFO pics!!!!! Surely you can catch at least one for us.

Would you settle for when I catch a high altitude pass with another jet?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Mason, when you fly over my house, make sure you wave. I'll be waving at planes all day. LOL

I'll do you one better, I'll blue ice your house.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Would it make you feel better if it was from the new Polaris first class?

No, Slim Pickens tried that...we need you here, you lighten up the place as best can be done.

I'll dig up Melvin Jones's number to see if he can sort out the transport!

BTW...you may have been spotted,

edit on 17-3-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

No, Slim Pickens tried that...we need you here, you lighten up the place as best can be done.

If it was a bomb I wouldn't be on it.

edit on 17-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

The grey hound is horrible, I feel your pain. I had to take it from Thunder Bay Ontario, down to Windsor one time.
22 hours of BO from the occupant beside me. It was so bad that when I got off the bus, I could swear that the smell somehow attached itself to me....
Unless it actualy was me smelling like BO the whole time.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Haha I like how the video states "not actual footage"

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Nice pics man! You should do a series of people at the airport. There are always some good characters there. When my buddy took me to NYC we stepped out of the airport and there was a fist fight right at the door. He just looked at me and said "Welcome to New York".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join