It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil: Haunted morgue?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This video apparently shows a poltergeist at work – and is quite possibly the most spine chilling video you’ve watched in ages. The footage, which has been terrifying the Internet witless, was said to have been been shot in former morgue in Brazil.

The clip is filmed from the point of view of what appears to be a security guard who is clutching both a torch and his camera phone. He is shown following another man as they both walk down what looks like a badly lit corridor. Meanwhile a sinister banging noise can be heard.

As they continue on slowly, the viewer cannot be sure what is happening – mainly because the light ahead is defective and flickering. But as the men walk further forward it becomes apparent that a red door is slamming open and shut. Yet, terrifyingly, there seems to be no-one about.

SOURCE: www.thesun.co.uk...

VIDEO: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: koperniguz

Okay, apparently freaky, except we can't see whats behind that wall the red service box is mounted in. Is the back of the inside of that box another door to the space, rooms or hallway on the other side of that wall?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good questions. Wishing to get answers for myself also!
edit on 17-3-2017 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here is my letter of resignation, good bye lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

That is good amount of energy
to hammer that door
open and shut like that.

Flickering light for effect..

IDK ... with out investigating
for ones self.

I would have ask it to do it again
once down there...?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

1. Replace the hinges with a small stepper motor
2. Attach an electronic switch for the lights
3. Connect these wirelessly to a small microcontroller hidden from view
4. Make the motor move back and forth at a fixed frequency (the timing of the slam is too

Looks like a movie set to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Close the place, fill it with concrete, and move out of town.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A bit unnerving but who knows?....can you believe anything these days?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thank God it's 11 am and bright outside!

Video is freaky as hell.. I'm going to try and watch this again later tonight. Wish me luck..

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A pair of security guards investigating loud banging in a building I assume they are there to guard. Why the hell would they record it? Have you ever seen a security guard video taping while investigating a disturbance? I call BS.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
A pair of security guards investigating loud banging in a building I assume they are there to guard. Why the hell would they record it? Have you ever seen a security guard video taping while investigating a disturbance? I call BS.

If the place had a reputation or they had seem similar things happening, I can accept them recording it. If they thought it was someone breaking in or vandalising the place, I can even accept them recording events as a matter of policy. With everyone carrying a relatively high quality video recorder in their pocket these days, it's a few seconds work to set up.

However, I would note a few things. The slamming is fairly rhythmical, which would be consistent with a mechanism of some kind cycling through opening/shutting. The flickering lights seem a bit too... contrived. The lights cutting out as they approach would make a convenient cutting point to edit out the removal of a mechanism - in which case I would give them credit for using the torchbeam to give the impression of continuity!

Also, I would think that most people would call out as they approached. If someone has a gun drawn, it certainly would seem wise to identify themselves as security.

So, nothing definitive to say it's false, but taking everything together it feels false.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
All I can say is if this is legitimate and I were a guard, they'd have to find a new station to place me. There's no way on God's green earth I'd stay there longer than a couple of nights. Nope. I don't even scare very easily, but, nope.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
FYI, after watching the video, utube suggested for me another one:

I also suggest for you to watch, no need to understand Portuguese since the images are explicit, its part of a Tv show, shows how the hoax was setup as a prank from the securiy guys

"😂"FANTASMA NO IML DE CUIABÁ"? Era uma trolagem de um dos vigias? Deu ruim! "

more or less

"The ghost od IML in Cuiabá? is was the security guys trolling? it was bad!"

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

1. Replace the hinges with a small stepper motor
2. Attach an electronic switch for the lights
3. Connect these wirelessly to a small microcontroller hidden from view
4. Make the motor move back and forth at a fixed frequency (the timing of the slam is too

Looks like a movie set to me.

Same here.

top topics

join