It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama already admitted we have not been beyond lower earth orbit

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Was photoshop invented before Apollo landed? The photos, 16mm footage and live TV show of the lunar surface details that were not visible in pre-Apollo images but can be seen in modern images taken by India, Japanese and US probes. Not just hardware and evidence of human activity but small rocks and craters. The images, 16mm footage and live TV images of Earth taken on the surface, in cislunar space and lunar orbit show time and date specific meteorological and other features that are absolutely accurate and confirmed by up to 3 different weather satellites broadcasting their images to Earth so that anyone could intercept them. The data proving this also pre-date photoshop.

I know this for a fact because I checked for myself. I've got hold of original photographs, books, reports and journals - real paper copies published at the time. I've also made it my business to check the facts and meet the astronauts. What have you done to back up your ideas?

A for the OP videos, it's just remarkable what you can do when you take things out of context and hope no-one does any fact checking.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
Was photoshop invented before Apollo landed?

Sure. It ran on Windows 68™.

As for the OP videos, it's just remarkable what you can do when you take things out of context and hope no-one does any fact checking.

Ftfy. Wouldn't want him thinking (I use the term loosely) that you were giving him an "A".
edit on 22-3-2017 by Saint Exupery because: [REDACTED]

<< 2  3  4   >>

join