It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multifracture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I just awoke from a series of intense dreams that were profound and impacting.

First, some info. In this thread i detail a prediction i have for march 29, 2017 regarding a northern california earthquake, as well as some examples of dreams ive had that are precognitive in nature:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok now that aside.

Dream #1. Date 3/15/17 - 3/16/17

This dream was brief. I was in a room in my late grandfathers house. I was talking to a beautiful blonde woman. I could remember her appearance really accurately. Blue eyes, blonde hair, fair, down to the shape of her face and overall appearance.

Suddenly a cat is by my feet. Black and white. The cat is creepily struggling to utter "Lina."

Day time:

The next day i go about my business. At the end of the day, i end up getting a delivery.

It was the gal from the dream, to a T. We talked for about 30 minutes and her name? PauLINA.

Dream #2. Date. 3/16/17 - 3/17/17

This one had me shaking when i woke up.

First part. I was in a creepy mansion with some woman in a large room. A cat showed up. I think nothing of it and pet it. Then another cat shows up.....and another....and two more.

Eventually there are about 50 cats, and theyre all sitting in one area of the room, staring at the corner of the ceiling.

Then a transition part of the dreams.

Part 2

I am at a school walking down a hallway. Grey slatted walls. A friend of mine upsets me and i yell at him loudly and suddenly a p wave shock hits. The ceiling immediately shatters and tiles fall down (cats staring at ceiling).

I begin running for my life as what feels like numerous p waves hit instead of s waves. At this point the whole hallway is caving in and collapsing.

I manage to get out of there.

I see beds nearby, hundreds, with covered bodies in them.

I find an old friend of mine and we talk. He says,

"Yea did you hear? LA and nor cal both got hit by multiple multifracture quakes. The highest was an 8.0. Your prediction was right, man. You were just 8 days late."

Eight days late meaning tuesday, March 21, 2017 instead of March 29, 2017.

I hope im wrong about this, but woke up feeling like i had just seen a ghost.

Stay frosty friends.

edit on 17-3-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
S&F Because yesterday my moms dog ran away which he never does (he's fine now) and after I got home from work, all 3 of my cats bolted as soon as I let my dog out, which they never do so that was fun trying to get 3 indoor cats to come back inside. One refused so I just let her stay out there until she came clawing at the back door. I figured she'd come back home or she'd decide to live on her own- shes a free animal it was her choice. She came back too. BUT This made me worry yesterday because animals act weird when nature starts to get going.

Anyhow, interesting thread. Coincidence? Thanks.

-Alee
edit on 3/17/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

feels like numerous p waves hit instead of s waves.

what is the difference in the way it feels between an p wave and an s wave? what do they each feel like?

always nice when posted predictions have days rather then months/years to find out if they are correct, kudos there.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Perhaps a coincidence, perhaps not. We only have a few days to a week or so to find out if these predictions ring true. If you see increased behaviors like this in birds and other animals, maybe a warning sign.

a reply to: NobodiesNormal

A p wave or primary wave is the first wave thst hits all surrounding areas outside of the epicenter. It is like a shock. Very quick and strong. Like a giant godzilla punched the ground hard.

An s wave or secondary wave are the subsequent rumblings that cause the bulk of damage. Theyre more like standing on a giant towel and having someone waving the towel up and down rapidly.

Now, p waves dont usually cause the damage as there is only one short one...however. If a multifracture event occurs where there are numerous epicenters and faults activated, there would be numerous p waves which could be catastrophic.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

To note, the area south of Fresno near the San andreas has had a number of small quakes in the last 24 hours. Nothing terribly out of the ordinary, however.

top topics

join