It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump forced to apologize for UK wiretap comments.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah lighting up. It's all over the news. Every station

link   
a reply to: grainofsand

This sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself that the spying claim is still true despite the evidence to the contrary.

link   
Of course they spied on Trump'

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Germany 'investigates alleged GCHQ spying in Angela Merkel's office'
Sophisticated spyware was found on a senior official’s laptop, according to Germany's Spiegel magazine

Germany is reportedly investigating a new case of suspected spying by Britain or the US inside Angela Merkel’s office. Investigators have found sophisticated spyware on a senior official’s laptop, according to Spiegel magazine. The programme in question, known as Regin, is believed to be used by both GCHQ and the US National Security Agency (NSA).

and

arstechnica.com...

If you used the World Wide Web anytime after 2007, the United Kingdom's Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) has probably spied on you. That's the revelation contained in documents published today by The Intercept, which detail a GCHQ operation called "Karma Police"—a program that tracked Web browsing habits of people around the globe in what the agency itself billed as the "world's biggest" Internet data-mining operation, intended to eventually track "every visible user on the Internet."

All the data gathered by these surveillance techniques provided GCHQ and its "Five Eyes" partners with ammunition to carry out highly targeted attacks against individuals of interest.
en.wikipedia.org...

The United Kingdom – United States of America Agreement (UKUSA, /juːkuːˈsɑː/ ew-koo-SAH)[1][2] is a multilateral agreement for cooperation in signals intelligence between Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The alliance of intelligence operations is also known as the Five Eyes.[3][4][5][6][7] In classification markings this is abbreviated as FVEY, with the individual countries being abbreviated as AUS, CAN, NZL, GBR, and USA, respectively.[8]

You better backtrack or we will tell all your dirty little secrets,

what a world

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

That great man was a woman. Forrest Gumps mother said it.
Hahaha

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

But Obama had much bigger and more important things to do than obsess over Trump's idiot ideas.

What could be bigger than the wild conspiracy of Democrats losing the election?

You saw what Democrats did to Sanders.

The Democrats didn't lose the election, they won the popular vote.

Anyway, it's nice to see so many in denial at yet another claim that Trump has to desperately try and find proof for while hoping people will forget all about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

a reply to: Flavian

It's hysterical.

So is he.
Unfit for the job, and everyone knows it but him.

As for those desperately trying to make this somehow a "thing" ---- you folks, really? It is a preposterous claim - just like the claims Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. Ridiculous. EVERYTHING this man says is ridiculous. He is laughable --- and now with lots of hand-wringing, the Republicans who "own" congress now -- are realizing that they don't want to be the ones laughed at by the lame "American Health Care Act" that EVERYONE knows is going to fail.

Because stupid claims and promises are stupid.

. It's all fun and games until someone feeds in the codes.

Commencing countdown.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ooooops.

You're right.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Spyware is like nearly impossible to trace.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Read the specific words being used in the official statements.
We were not "asked" to spy.
We will not "repeat" the claims.

If you don't see that as suspicious then you must be blinkered.
I keep an open mind when such silky word-smithery is used.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
In today's news, Trump said some things others didn't like. Fascinating.

And when he says we have to hit north Korea based on his intelligence on the situation???
They're going to ask who his source is. The CIA or the national enquirer....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Trump is starting to crack. The look on his face when meeting Angela Merkel is priceless. She ain't gonna entertain your bs.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

He looks angry and upset. And like he can't wait for it to be over.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

In which case don't say anything. But they did weigh in.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: joshysway

He looks angry and upset. And like he can't wait for it to be over.

He was pissed when she spoke, and patronized him.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Lol yeah and gave a lame diplomatic We were not "asked" to spy statement.
I'd have no argument if the official statement had been "we have not spied on Trump".

For a political forum it's funny y'all miss the subtle yet massively important nuances of political statements especially diplomatic.
Maybe it's too intelligently British that you missed it.

I see it and reckon Trump was spied on by Brits, hence the reply which says only that GCHQ was not "asked" to.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Read the specific words being used in the official statements.
We were not "asked" to spy.
We will not "repeat" the claims.

If you don't see that as suspicious then you must be blinkered.
I keep an open mind when such silky word-smithery is used.

Sure sure. Desperate comes to my mind though.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I see it and reckon Trump was spied on by Brits, hence the reply which says only that GCHQ was not "asked" to.

Keep in mind that if what you are saying is true it has ZERO implications or barrings on Trump's claim that Obama ordered Trump Tower wiretapped (or his new goal post moved claim that it was just surveillance). Thus mentioning it is 100% irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What in the vault 7 leaks shows that Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump? You can't just bring up a separate incident involving the IC and claim it is related to this one. You have to actually prove it. If you say there is a connection, then link me to the leak that shows it is connected.

If you think these claims are truly put to bed then you may as well just ignore the hearing on the 20th. Peace of mind ya know..

I will be ignoring it and just read the news reports about it anyways.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres the thread that discusses the malware and how it relates to the surveillance of Trump

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What in the vault 7 leaks shows that Obama ordered a wiretap on Trump? You can't just bring up a separate incident involving the IC and claim it is related to this one. You have to actually prove it. If you say there is a connection, then link me to the leak that shows it is connected.

If you think these claims are truly put to bed then you may as well just ignore the hearing on the 20th. Peace of mind ya know..

I will be ignoring it and just read the news reports about it anyways.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres the thread that discusses the malware and how it relates to the surveillance of Trump

Lol. An ATS thread doesn't prove anything. Plus you made the insinuation that they are related, surely you should have some information of your own (not another ATS member's research) showing this is the case.

All you did was make me further doubt your intentions here, but I'll continue to wait for some real evidence backing up your allegations. Until then I will continue to not care about the vault 7 leaks as they pertain to Trump's wiretapping claims.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think coc aine is involved in some regard. I just find it hard to believe that a soon to be 71 year old man can be up constantly at 3 in the morning after living the stressful and eventful days a President lives. It would certainly explain his angry attitude.
somehow I don't think a glass of milk and a good night's sleep is going to help.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join