It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump forced to apologize for UK wiretap comments.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What I find amusing is so many people convinced that the spying didn't happen because the British government said it didn't.
They absolutely could not admit it if our spies did in cahoots with US spies.

I thought this was a conspiracy site.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I think coc aine is involved in some regard. I just find it hard to believe that a soon to be 71 year old man can be up constantly at 3 in the morning after living the stressful and eventful days a President lives. It would certainly explain his angry attitude.
It's reasonable to think that he's on SOMETHING (or should be!) based on observation alone.

Spicer has to go out there and try to defend the crazy -- like a parent constantly being called by the school principal to defend their unruly and disruptive, conduct-disordered child. It must be exhausting.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Krazysh0t

End of the day through being 71, coc aine and late nights might just solve the problem if it was indeed true.

And fast food. Don't forget all the McDonalds he eats. Though you and I both know that if Trump's own #ty diet did him in his supporters would be yelling from the rooftops that it was an Obama/Democrat sponsored conspiracy theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
What I find amusing is so many people convinced that the spying didn't happen because the British government said it didn't.

Yep. The biggest conspiracy right now is the fake president.
Why would anyone want to bug Trump Tower? It's so stupid.

Some conspiracy theories are just that -- stupid, delusional paranoid theories -- and Trump not only falls for all of them, he creates them himself! Anyway - what if he was bugged? He's certainly not capable of acting on his own - for his own safety! He's nuts.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
These fools celebrating and dancing at one news article, it really shows how pathetic you people are over one small win, that was worded incorrectly by an inept OP. Trump wasn't forced to apologies to anyone, lol. Reading comprehension is a must.

I will extend the olive branch and say this much, we have to watch what we say sometimes.

Seriously, all I see is kids screaming and hollering, "haha told you so!" "Yeah he must be lying!!", really? REALLY? LOL SMH.
When you celebrate over an article about a mistake and two officials came over to apologize, then you know your reaching hard, scraping hard.

Relax, relax. Something illegal went down during the Obama Administration and one direction was wrong and have been apologized for, something that adults do, very nice.

This? this is sad. Nothing will ever trump the lefts pathetic attempt like RACHEAL MADDOW though.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

originally posted by: grainofsand

Yep. The biggest conspiracy right now is the fake president.
Why would anyone want to bug Trump Tower? It's so stupid.

Some conspiracy theories are just that -- stupid, delusional paranoid theories -- and Trump not only falls for all of them, he creates them himself! Anyway - what if he was bugged? He's certainly not capable of acting on his own - for his own safety! He's nuts.

I thought people on ATS generally believed the government (or shadow govt) listens to and spies on everything? Every phone call, every camera, etc. Why wouldn't they absolutely be interested in Trump Tower? Even before Trump ran for POTUS. It's stupid to think they weren't already doing this.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Dude, the man is an idiot. Aren't you getting tired of trying to defend him? He's a joke! Rachel has nothing to do with this thread, either. Get over yourself. You elected an idiot.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

That is because some people have no interest in this site or its conspiracies, they see politics and jump in. I don't some of these hardcore lefties have ever been to any other forum on this site.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

They don't listen to all of the data collected, they store it until they have a powerful enough computer to process it.

You can record every detail of every little thing in the universe, you just can't access it in such a way to make sense of it enough to use it.

...YET...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Funnily enough Trump actually being bugged should be the answer he doesn't want to be true. Because if it is that means the JD had a reason to wiretap him for Russian connections. He's literally rooting for the worst possible outcome for himself just because. It's completely dumbfounding.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Too many anti-Trump people are confused and bewildered.

That's all it is.

They'll get over it eventually (I think).

link   

Dude, the man is an idiot. Aren't you getting tired of trying to defend him? He's a joke! Rachel has nothing to do with this thread, either. Get over yourself. You elected an idiot.

No, Hillary was an idiot that is why I voted for a real leader.

No, I will always defend him from the blind and pathetic leftist.

No, this thread is a joke.

Naw, we elected a leader...who is in office btw and YOUR president, you get over yourself kiddo.

link   

So what if they were? He was just a citizen like the rest of us. Probably far more dangerous than any of us, truth be told. But Obama had much bigger and more important things to do than obsess over Trump's idiot ideas. Yeah, we all know we're subject to being spied upon.

Whatevz. Why should he be 'excused' from such surveillance? Obama didn't invent the Patriot Act, ya know.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Lol this post is funny. You are all angry and bent out of shape about this thread and tell US to relax.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

We have no idea about who really pulls the strings in the establishment intelligence world.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if shadowy figures opposed to him had the assistance of the UK to spy on him.

I can't imagine why that idea would surprise anyone as a possible conspiracy story.
...and I'm the same as everyone in this thread, none of us KNOW anything, but lol if you believe it because the UK government told you!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

aww....too bad you got here so late. And even sadder that you had so little foresight as to vote for a reality show guy too self-absorbed to think his way out of a paper bag. He's a loser, and every day that dawns he makes his voters look just as stupid as he looks!

Take your lumps. We all make mistakes.

link   

if it turns out that way, then yes, we elected an idiot instead of a career criminal. I'm still good with it, given the choices.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Lol this post is funny. You are all angry and bent out of shape about this thread and tell US to relax.

Hmph, really? that's comical. Your literally jumping up and down over this article. Why is that? why the need to express this? is it because, your failing ideology is apparent and anything helps?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

It doesn't really surprise me at all -- especially since it's the "run of the mill" business as usual. He NEEDS a baby monitor. He should not be left home alone, ever.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I'm "literally jumping up and down"? You can see me through my computer screen?

PS: Relax guy.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join