It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump forced to apologize for UK wiretap comments.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Flavian

It's hysterical.

So is he.
Unfit for the job, and everyone knows it but him.

As for those desperately trying to make this somehow a "thing" ---- you folks, really? It is a preposterous claim - just like the claims Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. Ridiculous. EVERYTHING this man says is ridiculous. He is laughable --- and now with lots of hand-wringing, the Republicans who "own" congress now -- are realizing that they don't want to be the ones laughed at by the lame "American Health Care Act" that EVERYONE knows is going to fail.

Because stupid claims and promises are stupid.

Word on the street is that he is not only unfit, he is uncapeable to understand the job.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
Given the Donald's obsession with "fake news", is it just me or does anyone else find it hysterical that he is peddling....fake news?

Sadly no... That joke stopped being funny after the first 100 times I witnessed it. Now whenever I see trump peddling another one of his unapologetic lies I just sigh and prepare for another few weeks of idiocy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

DailyKos beats ATS by many many points, according to Alexa. It's the same format - readers contribute sourced information. If you think that simple poor wording is evidence of garbage, you can't give ATS any credibility either. DailyKos is not fake news.

It is a bulletin board with actual news stories posted by people just like us.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway

It's hysterical.

So is he.
Unfit for the job, and everyone knows it but him.

As for those desperately trying to make this somehow a "thing" ---- you folks, really? It is a preposterous claim - just like the claims Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. Ridiculous. EVERYTHING this man says is ridiculous. He is laughable --- and now with lots of hand-wringing, the Republicans who "own" congress now -- are realizing that they don't want to be the ones laughed at by the lame "American Health Care Act" that EVERYONE knows is going to fail.

Because stupid claims and promises are stupid.

Word on the street is that he is not only unfit, he is uncapeable to understand the job.

Correct. He never DID understand it, and certainly doesn't understand it now. And it's not just word on the street, it's word from the West Wing....
Trump is Bannon's tool. Bannon is a monster. Stephen Miller is like a zombie, Spicer is pathetic, Conway is a complete drip, and the WHOLE WORLD is laughing at what a boob Trump is. It's all fun and games until someone feeds in the codes.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

LOL

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Aye if you did not laugh you would bloody cry at the Man madness.

As to the fake news scenario and the statements Trump has come away with regarding such, im beginning to wonder if he's a fake president. LoL

Thing is through this guy runs a nation that has somewhat powerful reach, now that is no laughing matter.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

British Prime Minister Theresa May has received assurances from the White House it would not repeat allegations that Britain's GCHQ spy agency had helped former U.S. President Barack Obama eavesdrop on Donald Trump, her spokesman said on Friday.

A spokesman for May said that the charge, made on Tuesday by Fox News analyst Andrew Napolitano, that the UK's signals intelligence agency GCHQ had helped Obama to wire tap Trump after his victory in last year's U.S. presidential election, was "ridiculous".

"We've made clear to the administration that these claims are ridiculous and they should be ignored and we've received assurances that these allegations will not be repeated," May's spokesman told reporters.
Reuters

LOL!! Comeuppance is a wonderful thing to behold.
Trump will soon be a disgraced has-been. No matter how hard his supporters try, they can't fix the stupid. And stupid hurts.

edit on 3/17/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
Now I'm wondering if someone in his team is working against him, and feeding him stories to chip away at the little credibility he has left.

Conspiracies are now producing further conspiracy. Have you ever heard of Hanlon's Razor?

Hanlon's Razor

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
From the reaction, you can be sure that Trump hit the nail on the head here. It's not like this is the first time we've heard this. This loophole has long been rumored to be the preferred legal workaround for domestic spying. And now the media and both D and R sides of the corrupt establishment are in lockstep on trying to shut this down quick.

So clearly, if you have even just half a brain, this is now obviously about trying to sweep this under the rug as quickly as possible to prevent public uproar from leading to forcing congress to close this legal loophole, because it is the main legal loophole allowing domestic spying.

Congratulations to all the useful idiots on the left doing their darnedest to make sure domestic spying remains legal and easy. They can take their Costco copies of 1984 and choke on them. Whenever they try to bring up Orwell this or that, I'll remember this issue. They have demonstrated that they're 'sheeple' who will support anything they are told is anti-Trump.

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
That "chain of command" nonsense is just more utter nonsense from the Trump admin.

The Commander In Chief can go whichever way he pleases in the command structure because he is at the very top of that structure.

Have you been paying attention lately? One thing that should be abundantly clear by now is that the President is NOT at the top of the power structure.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
In today's news, Trump said some things others didn't like. Fascinating.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think we need to assume that Trump lied, then had his staff continue the lies! Wiretapping is wiretapping even if put into print as "Wiretapping". The only reason Trump says it means something different is because I bet he figured as President he could say whatever he wanted and no one would question it. Once it became public that he lied he had to save face and change the story. Only changing his story didn't save face at all.

It amazes me that Spicer is taking the fall for any of this. He just happens to be the poor sap that has to stand up and spit out trumps lies or continue them. If he was smart he would quit, I bet its just the dollars behind the job that keep him there.

I seriously wonder how much more the USA is going to take before Trump is removed from office. And I don't mean removed to put Clinton in, just remove Trump, and get on with running the country properly. Anyone, and I do mean anyone can do a better job then Trump, he is making a mockery of the Office, the country and the people!

Every time I see more Trump crap, I often wonder how Melanie is handling it. His actions and behavior are nothing to be proud as first lady. I feel sorry for her, married to such a man.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Yes you simply cant teach pork, even blonde buffoon racist orange pork with a megalomania complex.

After all stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

Spicer walked into his position with tons of credibility for being honest and truthful and will leave it with none.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I'm not so sure he "lied" so much as that he is delusional, and has been for years and years. I think Ivanka knows him the best, and knows how to handle his crazy. She can talk him down from stupid s#it sometimes. But when it's 3am, you know how you can get all paranoid and think the worst thoughts in the wee hours, right?

It's a common thing. Everything always seems worse in the middle of the night. He needs to have his Twitter privileges revoked forever. He's an idiot with no filter and even less wisdom.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I feel sorry for the world considering the implication and far reaching power of the mans madness.

Fact is through at least 4 more years(possibly 8) of snow are on the cards before anything can change, and that's a long time to do some serious damage.

Trump is Americas Nero, that's for sure.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I'm not so sure he "lied" so much as that he is delusional, and has been for years and years. I think Ivanka knows him the best, and knows how to handle his crazy. She can talk him down from stupid s#it sometimes. But when it's 3am, you know how you can get all paranoid and think the worst thoughts in the wee hours, right?

It's a common thing. Everything always seems worse in the middle of the night. He needs to have his Twitter privileges revoked forever. He's an idiot with no filter and even less wisdom.

This is the second most ridiculous thing I've read today, and I just woke up.

Edit: Nevermind, it's already been surpassed.
edit on 17-3-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I think coc aine is involved in some regard. I just find it hard to believe that a soon to be 71 year old man can be up constantly at 3 in the morning after living the stressful and eventful days a President lives. It would certainly explain his angry attitude.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Might be on to something.

Do you think he also cooks up Meth in the Whitehouse kitchen.

End of the day through being 71, coc aine and late nights might just solve the problem if it was indeed true.

Stuff being Trumps dealer all the same. LoL

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I think coc aine is involved in some regard. I just find it hard to believe that a soon to be 71 year old man can be up constantly at 3 in the morning after living the stressful and eventful days a President lives. It would certainly explain his angry attitude.

Plus he watches TV most of the day, to see how much "fake press" he gets. The thing is that any sane, intelligent adult would see the pattern already -- he makes these stupid claims all the time....

he's already made so many that it would be stupid to take ANY of them seriously. Poor Sean -- yeah, he will never have any more respect. Reminds me of Geraldo in a way. Seriously, ANY of them still willing to work in this administration now and continuing to support Trump (a puerile madman) is going to get his cooties all over them.

Eventually NOTHING he (or whatever surrogate du jour) says will be taken seriously by ANYONE at this rate. McMaster and Tillerson are both obviously second-guessing their decisions already.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

It would seem that the president isn't at the top of the power structure, but the only reason Donnie keeps getting hobbled is he doesn't know how to navigate the system yet.

EO's can be passed, but you have to go through channels.

He would be better off to exercise a bit of patience and try to get some bills written, haggled over and passed than writing EO's like off a roll of TP like he seems to think he can do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join