It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump forced to apologize for UK wiretap comments.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: uncommitted

Democrats lost the election.

Demcracy lost sadly.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Any day now mate, hang in there! Still waiting on hillary to be jailed and ISIS to be defeated 'in 30 days' too.

Nobody has said ISIS would be defeated in 30 days.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: fencesitter85

Any day now mate, hang in there! Still waiting on hillary to be jailed and ISIS to be defeated 'in 30 days' too.

Nobody has said ISIS would be defeated in 30 days.

My apologies, I misinterpreted the 30 day deadline to have a plan put in place.

However I'm still waiting to see everyone get affordable healthcare, and the 25m new jobs. Time will tell (though neither will happen).

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aegeus
a reply to: joshysway

You make it sound like Trump's wiretapping claims were untrue, yet they weren't. The only thing he has to apologize for is that belief that the U.K. had a hand in it. The fact that Obama did indeed have his (and numerous other officials) wiretapped remains true.

Well, then, you should take this conclusive evidence to Congress on Monday ... they'll want to know, because at the moment, everyone who actually knows ANYTHING about this matter is saying there is ZERO proof of any illegal surveillance of Donald Trump by President Obama.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Gryphon66

Napolitano is a shill. He uses "Judge" like Harlan Sanders uses "Colonel".

I suspect Trump had some axes to grind, and went digging for a whet stone to grind with. And that is where this is coming from. Its entirely possible that Fox listens to Trump, and not the other way around. That the story started with Trump.

Who knows. We are all just trying to hold onto a greased pig right now, and no one is really doing that great. LOL Its become more entertaining that Walking Dead.

I'm still laughing about the exquisite truth of your first line here. Well done.

And, yes, you're absolutely right.

Perhaps it's more like holding onto a greased pig while trying to square-dance, blind-folded, in a minefield.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I just wish that he could actually comprehend that him saying "Hey, blame FOX news, not me- I was just repeating what I heard" makes him sound far worse: even more inept, one dimensional, bereft of critical faculties, arrogant (that he believes that a president can simply command another nations intelligence services to potentially do an extremely diplomatically volatile act and that he can just refuse to give actual answers to questions/ refuse to accept he is wrong) and shows a complete lack of understanding in international intelligence.

America has a president that cannot even take responsibility for something he wrote on twitter.

Interesting also that he checked his paper to call the names of the journalists which he had arranged to ask him bstquestions/ knew he would get weak questions from (they were all care act and budget related to which his only answer was "more jobs" with no specifics again) and it took the German journalist to actually ask about it- to which Trump seemed to act like he had some temerity and gall to dare ask an actual question of him! Just like Laura Kuennsberg's (BBC) treatment for asking a question which required an actual exposition of his ideals and concepts- he acted like that was somehow unfair. He didn't answer it.

He also contradicted a past statement yet again. The whole Kompromat Moscow hotel room story he criticised was for only having the story from one rogue intelligence officer who couldn't be trusted- I'd say that's actually a better source than a rumour heard by a Judge talking on FOX news yet the latter is apparently fine to propagate.

I still can't believe he's getting away with child like answers all the time: "We're going to have plans soon, they're going to be great". Has he ever actually presented details? He consistently sounds like a man bluffing his way through public speaking because he doesn't actually know- everything's going to be "great". It's offensively condescending that he thinks he can talk like that, that he can simply bluff his way through his total lack of details and specifics on every single subject. Then he seems offended that people actually want information.

Just like that other press conference where he discussed the trade of Uranium, I cannot believe how condescending and obviously ignorant he was when he said "You know what Uranium is right? It's used for nuclear weapons and ....loads of bad things". It's absurd. That he thinks he can talk to people like this is like some sort of Greek tragedy. A man parachuted into a position which he obviously doesn't have the general, foundational knowledge for so must keep talking like this to avoid being pressed to reveal the gaps in his knowledge.

And then we have the most damning reveal of all. Trump has quite obviously used FOX news as his primary source of political information for many years. Seemingly exclusively. Children know not to only take information from one source. Children also know how incredibly poor FOX news is as a true news broadcaster. I have no problem with private broadcasting and the inevitable partisanship which accompanies it but when a company so consistently allows only one very narrow political and social outlook- rarely allowing dissent from it's contributors in any form- is effectively a channel of obscurantism and mockery.

It just continues to amaze me how this is tolerated and even supported- it's deeply damaging to the foundations of a modern democracy. And with the process of the budget starting the journey to a skeletal state made up of businessmen there's serious potential dangers on the horizon.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: yes4141

You post is, as the kids say, a "truth-bomb."

Thank you for reminding me of the insightful, well-grounded folks that are the true core of ATS.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
When is Trump going to apologize to OBama?

He is the most unpresidential President in history, what a joke. You're supposed to be President to lead the country, not to talk about yourself and your family all the time and get offended in public about anything anyone says about you and use the office as a flatform to attack them and brag about yourself.

He is a disgrace to America.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Trump could not lead a bongo band appropriately never mind a nation.

He is indeed offensive, his reasoning and logic are also questionable, considering the statements he comes away with both on social media and in person and the sheer lack of factual evidence to support his fantastical nonsensical claims.

The guys goal is to make the rich richer at the expense of the common Man.

He's a disgrace to humanity.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No they weren't and no they didn't.
trump is a liar. He took the info from a TV show. When he said JUST FOUND OUT... He meant I just saw on Fox...
You don't come off as stupid to me. I don't get this.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Obama is lucky so far.

Wait till the real dirt gets washed out.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I don't know how to feel. Mostly sad. His actions seem heartless. Mean. And scared because I'm not sure anyone could stop him doing anything if he sets his mind to it
Plus every time he says democrat he makes it sound like they're fleas. He's disrespectful.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

UK didn't deny the accusations.

All they did was scream about the publicity.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Donna Brazile was disrespectful too.

Fight fire with fire.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

UK didn't deny the accusations.

All they did was scream about the publicity.

Yes, they did deny the allegations and stated that the action was ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Obama is lucky so far.

Wait till the real dirt gets washed out.

So it's okay with you that President Trump proves himself to be an incompetent liar on the world stage?

Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I heard that there is a slew of video showing trump making popcorn. And watching tv and tweeting. His tv his microwave and his phone are all out to frame him.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

According to "sources".

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

No wonder there's so many leaks.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

So says you.