It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump forced to apologize for UK wiretap comments.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

This is why you fail. I told you from the beginning that the only thing that matters here is the claim that Britain was asked by the Obama admin to spy on Trump. That's IT. This is the third time I'm saying this now. If Britain is spying on Trump for any other reason then it is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

With your words here it proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are just looking to argue with people for the sake of arguing even though your argument gives zero credibility to either side of the argument. It's just a useless argument to score political points.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Right. I get it. You love to read things into words that aren't there. However, until you actually start putting up some evidence to back up your claims that Britain has been spying on Trump, I don't care anymore. Your words mean nothing by themselves. Just typical Trump supporter nonsense. You don't want to admit that Trump made a mistake so you look for any reason to deny this story is what it is at face value. I'm not buying it and your words aren't going to change my mind. You need hard evidence to do that, yet you know that doesn't exist because Trump's claims of being wiretapped are bogus and you know this. Or you should if you care about intellectual integrity in any way.

Why does he need hard evidence when you can make conclusive claims based on unnamed sources quoting secret apologies?
Or are you exempt from having to justify your positions?

Which position exactly would you like me to justify with proof? Keep in mind that one doesn't prove negatives so if you are asking me to prove the opposite of what grainofsand is claiming then that won't happen.

I am still sticking with the phantom apology claim.
Where is your hard evidence the apology?

I already gave evidence of the apology. It has also been posted by other members as well. The apology exists, whether you want to believe it does or not is irrelevant.

So, you are sticking with unnamed sources quoting a secret apology that will not be made public. That is your hard evidence. Thanks for clearing that up. So the secret apology exists whether I like it or not

So, on that basis, Nepolitano has claimed via secret sources that GCHQ spied on Trump at the behest of Obama. So you believe it, right?

I believe he made that claim. Yes. However his claim lacks any supporting evidence so it is likely untrue, and with the refutation of Britain it is even more likely not to be true.

When are you going to post any evidence?

Evidence of what? The secret apology?
The evidence I have posted is exactly what has been quoted by those involved in the discussions, but you tell me there is a secret apology, because CNN told you their secret source told them, and the Telegraph told you that their other secret source told them. Some actual evidence would be nice.

Correction: You haven't posted any evidence of anything.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
NSA Director Adm. Michael Rogers, who Clapper the liar wanted fired, is said to have told Trump at Trump towers.

Plus Trump may be protecting Bebe

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Right. I get it. You love to read things into words that aren't there. However, until you actually start putting up some evidence to back up your claims that Britain has been spying on Trump, I don't care anymore. Your words mean nothing by themselves. Just typical Trump supporter nonsense. You don't want to admit that Trump made a mistake so you look for any reason to deny this story is what it is at face value. I'm not buying it and your words aren't going to change my mind. You need hard evidence to do that, yet you know that doesn't exist because Trump's claims of being wiretapped are bogus and you know this. Or you should if you care about intellectual integrity in any way.

Why does he need hard evidence when you can make conclusive claims based on unnamed sources quoting secret apologies?
Or are you exempt from having to justify your positions?

Which position exactly would you like me to justify with proof? Keep in mind that one doesn't prove negatives so if you are asking me to prove the opposite of what grainofsand is claiming then that won't happen.

I am still sticking with the phantom apology claim.
Where is your hard evidence the apology?

I already gave evidence of the apology. It has also been posted by other members as well. The apology exists, whether you want to believe it does or not is irrelevant.

So, you are sticking with unnamed sources quoting a secret apology that will not be made public. That is your hard evidence. Thanks for clearing that up. So the secret apology exists whether I like it or not

So, on that basis, Nepolitano has claimed via secret sources that GCHQ spied on Trump at the behest of Obama. So you believe it, right?

I believe he made that claim. Yes. However his claim lacks any supporting evidence so it is likely untrue, and with the refutation of Britain it is even more likely not to be true.

When are you going to post any evidence?

Evidence of what? The secret apology?
The evidence I have posted is exactly what has been quoted by those involved in the discussions, but you tell me there is a secret apology, because CNN told you their secret source told them, and the Telegraph told you that their other secret source told them. Some actual evidence would be nice.

Correction: You haven't posted any evidence of anything.

Correction -I posted an actual quote. Theresa May's spokesman, James Slack.

"We've made clear to the administration that these claims are ridiculous and they should be ignored and we've received assurances that these allegations will not be repeated," he said.

Now, have you found that secret apology yet? Or are you sticking with the unnamed sources and the secret apology angle as hard evidence?

edit on 17/3/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So nothing to back your ridiculous claims up like I've been saying.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
13 pages in and absolutely no proof of Trump's alleged apology.

It seems odd that these mighty, forecful characters did not force Trump to make the alleged apology publically in a formal statement.

Looks like more fake news from the usual suspects.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Agreed, and I'll leave you to it with others lol, while the words of the official statement are ignored in an orgy of unnamed sources and spin I can't be arsed with it.
Like seeing outrage on facebook when people haven't checked the source yet believe the headline.
Amusing though, if only for the realisation of others political rage clouding their logic and judgement.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

So you are saying that Sean Spicer and McMaster aren't allowed to speak in an official capacity for Donald Trump?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So nothing to back your ridiculous claims up like I've been saying.

Which claims would they be? That there is no apology? If so, the facts we have support my claim fully.

Your secret apology claim is struggling for facts though...but hey, it appears you think you don't require any evidence to conclude, whilst ignoring what we actually know. As long as those unquoted, unnamed sources talk about secrets, I guess you are all in as long as they fit your agenda.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I've already given you evidence. This thread was written about the apology. Other members have produced the evidence. At this point to believe an apology doesn't exist is just willful ignorance and I'm tired of talking to a brick wall about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I've already given you evidence. This thread was written about the apology. Other members have produced the evidence. At this point to believe an apology doesn't exist is just willful ignorance and I'm tired of talking to a brick wall about it.

No member has produced any evidence beyond unnamed sources claiming an apology, and when such an apology is not forthcoming it's claimed it's secret.

If there is an apology from the Whitehouse, where is it?
I would have though that an official apology would be easily proven by, you know, showing the official apology.

link   

So you are saying that Sean Spicer and McMaster aren't allowed to speak in an official capacity for Donald Trump?

You have footage of them stating their exact words or offical white house statements?

Please post evidence from this primary source.

link   
No one here has claimed that TRUMP apologized, because as we know, he never does anything wrong.

The news reports being discuss speak to THE WHITE HOUSE (which points to Trump, his staff, etc.) having apologized.

The nature of what constitutes an "apology" is being speciously dissected here to zero meaning.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
No one here has claimed that TRUMP apologized, because as we know, he never does anything wrong.

The news reports being discuss speak to THE WHITE HOUSE (which points to Trump, his staff, etc.) having apologized.

The nature of what constitutes an "apology" is being speciously dissected here to zero meaning.

Nothing we have seen resembles an apology, let alone an official apology from one country to another in the midst of an international incident.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Would you like it notarized and a signed picture of me talking to Spicer and McMaster getting the apology in hand too? You Trump supporters are impossible to please when you it comes to posting evidence that makes Trump look bad.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Britain could have offered seeing as the establishment here is pretty much against him.
Then the official statement denying being asked would be correct, and Trumps claims could also be correct in such a circumstance.

You have nothing to confirm that a situation such as I've described could not be possible.
You make the assertions, I suggest ideas to counter your assertions.

link   

Nothing we have resembles an apology, let alone an official apology from one country to another in the midst of an international incident.

In your opinion ...

link   

Would you like it notarized and a signed picture of me talking to Spicer and McMaster getting the apology in hand too? You Trump supporters are impossible to please when you it comes to posting evidence that makes Trump look bad.

Any evidence would be nice, or at least a cessation of asking others for hard evidence when you have nothing at all to support your own claims.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Blah blah blah. All I care about is if Obama asked Britain to wiretap Trump. He didn't and Britain denies it happened too. End of story. Everything else is useless babble.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Nothing we have resembles an apology, let alone an official apology from one country to another in the midst of an international incident.

In your opinion ...

Do you have anything I have not seen that indicates an official apology?
If it is the promise that the WH will not cite Nepolitano's claims again, then that's quite a stretch to call it an official apology, especially when there is the claim of this other secret apology that we can't see (from unnamed sources)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join