It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Trump forced to apologize for UK wiretap comments.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
US makes formal apology to Britain after White House accuses GCHQ of wiretapping Trump Tower.

White House Apologizes for Britain Wiretap Comments.

The White House has reportedly apologized to Britain over debunked Trump Tower wiretapping accusations.

Looks like their wiretap lie is falling apart, and now a formal apology.
edit on 17-3-2017 by joshysway because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by joshysway because: More links added!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

You link goes to a 404 error.

I wonder how many people will remain in denial though, after all, according to the idiots acolytes on ATS Trump never says anything unless he can prove it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Your link doesn't work, friend. Please fix?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Your thread sucks and the link is broken.

www.businessinsider.com...

Go ATS!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Your business insider link 404'd. Here is a Daily Kos article that says the same thing though:
White House forced to apologize to Great Britain for ridiculous wiretapping claims

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Meh, It still wouldn't surprise me if the UK did actually do it. Before Trump got elected the whole British establishment was snagging him off, their contemp was clear.
Now he's leader of the most powerful nation in the world they predictably suck up to him.
GCHQ would never admit it would they lol

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Trump is bizarre. Didn't he realise that both the USA and the UK are part of the "Five Eyes".

Five eyes

I despair of this POTUS. Mike Pence looks so much more credible!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Your business insider link 404'd. Here is a Daily Kos article that says the same thing though:
White House forced to apologize to Great Britain for ridiculous wiretapping claims

"Everything Trump-- I mean politicians say, is ridiculous."

There fixed it for ya.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I blame this one on Fox News. It is obviously Trump's chosen "news" source and they led him astray. Pres.Trump, they are not good role models for the presidency. And not your friends. The truth will set you free, Mr President.
edit on 17-3-2017 by MOMof3 because: sp

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Link fixed. This is all we are going to hear about all weekend! Thank God.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I blame this one on Fox News. It is obviously Trump's chosen "news" source and they led him astray. Trump, they are not good role models for the presidency. And not your friends. The truth will set you free, Mr President.

It was Breitbart though that was the original source of this claim. Source

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dont mess with the Brits

We invented the rule book on modern politics and diplomacy ! A uncoath dip# orange ape has no chance, better to stick with low hanging fruit like mexico and Europe

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What does this sentence from the article mean:"Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command," Spicer said, reading from notes in the White House press room on Thursday. "

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

dp
edit on 17-3-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Andrew Napolitano is a judge these days in the same way that Judge Judy is a judge or Dr. Phil is a doctor. Which is to say, not at all.

I hope Trump fans are self aware enough to realize what an international embarrassment this situation is.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

The people of the United Kingdoms contempt for Trump is still unfortunately clear considering his actions thus far never mind the twaddle that spews forth from his orange puss.

As to GCHQ being responsible, well that lot are so far up the CIA/NSA back passage that i imagine if they are complicit in the matter it was at the request of said alphabet agency's.

But where is the proof???

Think we need to assume that wiretapping means something very different by Mr Trump's understanding.

edit on 17-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Apology Tour 2017. Tickets now available.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
B.S. story or no....

The utility companies sold a lot of people a lot of electricity to run their computers and TV's to keep up with this non-story.

Mission Accomplished.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

What does this sentence from the article mean:"Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command," Spicer said, reading from notes in the White House press room on Thursday. "

He was repeating what was being reported on Fox News and Breitbart. Literally just that.

BBC news article.

These fools need to realize that when they speak, they speak for an entire nation. I am embarrassed for the Trump white house, but I certainly don't feel bad for them.

You could feed an army with the amount of egg on Trump's face right now. I mean, they wouldn't eat it because it would be caked in that orange goop he slathers himself in.
edit on 3/17/2017 by Monger because: fixt

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The apology is only for saying that UK intelligence was involved.
It does not say that the surveillance did not happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join