It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - opinions from the experts please :)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The angle of the "ghost" stands out to me more than anything at first. It matches the angle of the person in the picture, who has their phone up for a selfie.

If you straighten the image so the door is upright the entity, appears to be popping out at an angle, literally like you'd see someone photobomb a shot.

I'm not saying it's a prank or false image, but it definitely seems like someone popping their head and body out a bit from behind a door.

If all family members were accounted for, though, then I'll give benefit of the doubt and say it's not that.

It definitely looks like a person with a sheet zoomed in, but at it's normal 1x view I too think it looks more like where hair is gathered or something.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Pareidolia is what this is, from multiple phones/cameras, stuff in the background etc. It'd be easier to figure out what it is if the OP uploaded the photo directly from the phone that took it.

My guess is that it's a reflection of a person on the cell phone screen, and not something taken by the phone.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join