It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo - opinions from the experts please :)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: defiythelie

Good point! I didn't see that before.

OP...do they have a white cat?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
We can rule out Charlie Brown.
Not enough holes in the sheet.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Okay so we can rule out a bird, (if they don't own one, that is). And we can rule out the pic is weird enough itself, who took that and why? Were they 'ghost hunting', by chance? The framing is poor (shaky cam), of people (sort of), in a dark room, (surely).

Can't really tell what that is, could be a lamp, a statuary on a table, or a fuzzy white bird.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorpiogurl
They don't have any old family members that were part of the clan do they? It looks like he is ready to go to a meeting!

This is such a strange picture! It looks to be a totally solid subject but yet there is some blurring that is taking effect (maybe due to cropping?)

Great find!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It looks suspiciously like a ghostly image to me. Your friend should send it to ghost hunters website for a further opinion on it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It does look like a cat on the back of a chair!

Regardless, its a good catch on the camera. It seems like you always catch something when not expecting it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have to go with the cat on a chair too...unless they don't have a cat. Are there any clearer pics of the area of the 'anomaly'? Is it a hallway? A room? The kitchen?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The don't have any pets and she did not mention having any relatives or loved ones that may have passed on. The photo is most likely shaky/blurry because her and her daughter and husband were playing around snapping photos and selfies just having fun so they were probably laughing and moving around. There's actually what they call a Ghost Town Hall in the town hall where they live. The area is all old Indian country and there are many houses that are hundreds of years old. I asked her how old her house was and she said it's not old, it was built in the 70s and she also said no one has lived there who had a tragedy or anything like that. Her personal opinion is the woman is an Indian. She didn't say why but I'm assuming it's because we live in what used to be occupied by Native Americans so that would seem logical.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD
This was the first and only time she was ever able to get a photo. They were in the family room and her husband snapped the photo of them playing around. Toward a doorway/opening into another room.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The next time I see her which will be tomorrow I am going to ask if I can stop by sometime to see if I can catch anything myself. Maybe not a photo but maybe something moving. She said it's been happening for years... she'll put a glass down on a table and it gets moved to an entirely different location. Her daughter will be doing her hair and all of a sudden her hair will get tugged on. Not hard... playful. Her daughter will get tapped on the shoulder or her shirt get tugged lightly. Chairs and items move around, doors open and close, lights go on and off...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Maybe ask her if she could have her husband snap a steady picture at approximately the same time of day, from the same angle with the same lighting.

It would be helpful to see what this area looks like normally.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yes! Good idea, I will ask her that as well!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It would be helpful to see what this area looks like normally.

that is exactly what I was thinking...maybe even with better lighting
edit on 3/17/2017 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Im undecided on this picture. It is a good capture regardless.
One the theories is that mirrors can reflect spectrums of light not visable by the human eye into certain spectrums that can. Another theory is that cameras can capture these invisible spectrums as well.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Vague image from an image taken by one cell phone of another cell phone and then uploaded here. How many levels from original does that make it?

Photos aren't proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Vague image from an image taken by one cell phone of another cell phone and then uploaded here. How many levels from original does that make it?

Exactly. I've seen people take photographs on photographs off monitors as well. Why not upload them directly?

Pareidolia is what this is, from multiple phones/cameras, stuff in the background etc. It'd be easier to figure out what it is if the OP uploaded the photo directly from the phone that took it.

BTW cell phones are not very good cameras

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Exactly. I've seen people take photographs on photographs off monitors as well. Why not upload them directly?

Pareidolia is what this is, from multiple phones/cameras, stuff in the background etc. It'd be easier to figure out what it is if the OP uploaded the photo directly from the phone that took it.

BTW cell phones are not very good cameras

The one she sent me would have been the third so the one I posted here would be the fourth.
Yup, cell phones are awful cameras. But it's not like they were trying to get a photo of this image on purpose... just happened.

I'm not asking anyone to prove it. Just take a look and comment. I thought it was a cool photo and story so I wanted to share.

thanks!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here. Are you talking about that tiny little figure way in the background of the picture down the hallway?

Or the ceiling fan?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I thought Venkman and company already got the stay puff marshmallow man?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I see 2 figures in the Picture 1 full manifestation and i partial manifestation nice catch. The one in background looks like your typical Shadow Person.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join