It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan wants Twitter, Facebook to inform on anyone blaspheming the "M" word.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The Telegraph or reporting:

Pakistan wants Facebook, Twitter to help it identify users suspected of blasphemy

Pakistan said on Thursday it had asked Facebook and Twitter to help it identify Pakistanis suspected of blasphemy so that it can prosecute them or pursue their extradition. Under Pakistan's strict blasphemy laws, anyone found to have insulted Islam or the Prophet Muhammad can be sentenced to death.

Well, what you got to say to that? Do you yet see how social media is going to destroy all our freedom in the future? It already is for me and I don't go near it. It is turning you all into complete ego dummies. Even my Mum is turning into a right stupid, ill "Fake News" informed, not basing opinions on research and study, opinionated jack ass as a result of what Facebook is doing to her brain.

This means that Pakistan could pursue your extradition from UK, America, Germany, etc and try you in their courts with a DEATH SENTENCE waiting at the end of it. To clarify, it is Pakistani nationals they want extradited (11 as it stands(, but it is easy to see how this will extend to anyone in the future. Remember, Pakistan are in the nuclear club of natural born killers so have quite a lot of political clout.

How do you feel about that? Do you still think Islam is all so nice and a religion of peace?

Keep it far from me. I think it is the biggest threat to our freedom alongside the ridiculous political correctness.

Don't you think you need to be a little bit more aware now and start FIGHTING for your freedom or will you just let all this new age voodoo walk all over you and your families?

WAKE UP. This is real and not a conspiracy. Sorry to be so hard, but what I am seeing now and in the future makes me worry sick for the West's freedom.

edit on 17-3-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
May the "M-Word" burn in whatever equivalent of hades the god Zeus demands for his pedophilia....

And please re-tweet....

By the way... the very consideration of twitter to consider such government request should tell you all you need to know about social media. When the US government comes knocking... kiss your twitter (identity and everyone you've ever known) goodbye.
edit on 3/17/2017 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

basically i would not expect any civilised country to honour this extradition request

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I have the right to say THIS:

For me the "M" word is not a prophet. For me this religion has NO authority. For me they are a bunch of freedom hating terrorists. For me the "M" word is the FALSE you know who from the Bible.

The Bush Boys and Tony Blair are not looking so much like war criminals now are they. More like they were the protectors of our freedom and we allowed a lot of infiltration of propaganda through conspiracies, etc from the Arabs, from Russia, from HAMAS, and all the others that hate us because we have what they can't have: F R E E D O M!

Keep it free as long as you can. The enemy surrounds us on all sides just like the rabid dogs surround Israel. Stay alert mentally if you can, though I know how they try to lull you into all their hypnotic snares and traps.

If we do not keep a handle on all this we are doomed to being ruled by monsters with no liberty and no justice. They are the enemy. They are savages compared to our sophisticated freedom.

Sorry, but I have had enough now. It is time to start defending all that I love. It is not nice watching one's parents turn into zombies when they used to actually be quite clever. My parents hate on Trump even. They are not American even yet they still hate Trump because Facebook memes told them to. They don't really know why they hate him.

Wow, just like HATE TIME in "1984" which I am reading right now.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The M word? Really???

Since when did Muhammed become a naughty word?

How about instead of Muhammed.....(Sorry the M word) we all just say that illiterate pedo schizophrenic?

Actually scratch that, saying "the M word" is shorter

P.s I dont think Australia allows extradition if the crime they are being extradited for results in the death penalty in that country, Pakistani M word bashers are safe in OZ

edit on 17/3/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Ignorance will prevail everywhere as long as people continue to lay the blame on anything and everything but themselves. Period.

Social media is a tool, and blaming it for our failure to rise above those wielding it is tantamount to acceptance of control rather than refuting it, as is ostensibly your purpose here. Social media didn't do this. People did this. They use social media to divide and subvert, and the very fact that you referred to your own mother as a jackass for simply having a different opinion than you is glaring testimony to that. Congratulations. You're doing precisely as they wish you to do.

Well, what you got to say to that? Do you yet see how social media is going to destroy all our freedom in the future? It already is for me and I don't go near it. It is turning you all into complete ego dummies. Even my Mum is turning into a right stupid, ill "Fake News" informed, not basing opinions on research and study, opinionated jack ass as a result of what Facebook is doing to her brain. 

edit on 31025America/ChicagoFri, 17 Mar 2017 05:02:59 -050031am3175America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Just another reason why Islam is the religion of uneducated fools.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

My Dear Brothers and Sisters in Freedom,

Listen to Bob Dylan if you don't believe me. He is all American and has some very real INFORMATION for you to ARM you in terms of AWARENESS and CONSCIOUSNESS.

Disclaimer: I am not using Bob's song in relation to Islam as I don't know what he thinks about it all, except through his lyrics and interviews, but please listen to what he is telling you and remember it well. This is the REAL world, the arena of human behavior where life and death are dished out by political monsters who trade in murder.

There is indeed a war and a game on for our minds, bodies and very SOULS, believe it!

bobdylan.com...

Political World Written by: Bob Dylan

We live in a political world Love don’t have any place We’re living in times where men commit crimes And crime don’t have a face We live in a political world Icicles hanging down Wedding bells ring and angels sing Clouds cover up the ground We live in a political world Wisdom is thrown into jail It rots in a cell, is misguided as hell Leaving no one to pick up a trail We live in a political world Where mercy walks the plank Life is in mirrors, death disappears Up the steps into the nearest bank We live in a political world Where courage is a thing of the past Houses are haunted, children are unwanted The next day could be your last We live in a political world The one we can see and can feel But there’s no one to check, it’s all a stacked deck We all know for sure that it’s real We live in a political world In the cities of lonesome fear Little by little you turn in the middle But you’re never sure why you’re here We live in a political world Under the microscope You can travel anywhere and hang yourself there You always got more than enough rope We live in a political world Turning and a-thrashing about As soon as you’re awake, you’re trained to take What looks like the easy way out We live in a political world Where peace is not welcome at all It’s turned away from the door to wander some more Or put up against the wall We live in a political world Everything is hers or his Climb into the frame and shout God’s name But you’re never sure what it is

Copyright © 1989 by Special Rider Music

Well, we best all be POLITICALLY AWARE then if we have an enemy named POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

If we are not politically aware, oh me oh my, we are going to be seduced by something as ludicrously simplistic as Facebook memes. Who'd have thunk it; Facebook memes bringing down the Statue of Liberty?

Finally, I am a pacifist like Aldous Huxley. That is why I fight so passionately with my words because words are my only defense and I must fight swords, guns and bombs with them. I don't hate Muslims. They are humans to me. I tolerate hate towards me for my religion and laugh at it. I would kiss you still for hating me and not want to chop off your head. Do you understand me?

If you insult me and my God I would in humor probably say "Well, I feel like that sometimes, too", because I do. I would not start stoning you, would I?

You see, we have civility in our world and we have savagery. Savagery is where we start using violence to inflict ourselves, the state, a religion, a way of life upon others. I am doing my best here with my words to convey my deepest worries that I have about you and I. I want us to stay free so we can all walk around without the threat of violence and state strong arming around us. I am not even saying this for God. I am doing this for YOU and because I CARE enough to say it.

Free as a bird, remember?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
Ignorance will prevail everywhere as long as people continue to lay the blame on anything and everything but themselves. Period.

Social media is a tool, and blaming it for our failure to rise above those wielding it is tantamount to acceptance of control rather than refuting it, as is ostensibly your purpose here. Social media didn't do this. People did this. They use social media to divide and subvert, and the very fact that you referred to your own mother as a jackass for simply having a different opinion than you is glaring testimony to that. Congratulations. You're doing precisely as they wish you to do.

I am not ostensibly doing anything to Facebook. I have a strong opinion about it. I can see instantly you have taken offense because you are a social media user and obviously don't like me saying anything less than perfect about a woman. I am defending my right to say what I want about MY mother. You don't know anything about our relationship so KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT, Dear.

Facebook is an obvious tool is it not? If Pakistan Authorities are making such requests upon it then THEY KNOW its significance and SO DO I.

I must ask myself, DO YOU?

I have to be direct here. I apologise for having to show my strength. I assure you I am a gentleman, but we must argue the toss in front of an audience for the right to speak our minds.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

that would be :

" that illiterate pedo schizophrenic ........ blessed be his name "

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

that would be :

" that illiterate pedo schizophrenic .......blessed be his name "

Its actually

" that illiterate pedo schizophrenic ....... peace be upon him" or " that illiterate pedo schizophrenic ....... PBUH" for short, you ignorant kaffir
edit on 17/3/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I am not ostensibly doing anything to Facebook. I have a strong opinion about it. I can see instantly you have taken offense because you are a social media user and obviously don't like me saying anything less than perfect about a woman. I am defending my right to say what I want about MY mother. You don't know anything about our relationship so KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT, Dear.

Facebook is an obvious tool is it not? If Pakistan Authorities are making such requests upon it then THEY KNOW its significance and SO DO I.

I have to be direct here. I apologise for having to show my strength. I assure you I am a gentleman, but we must argue the toss in front of an audience for the right to speak our minds.

Well, if you want people to refrain from commenting on you casting aspersions upon your own mother, perhaps you should not post them on a thread in a forum where other people can read them, yeah? This is what we do here. We discuss what is posted. Don't like it? Don't say it. Pretty simple.

In your haste to attempt chastisement for something you brought upon yourself, you seem to have misread my words. I said absolutely nothing about you doing anything on facebook, ostensibly or otherwise. I do indeed know the significance, you see. And they've gotten into your head too. Your behavior on this thread is a clear indication of that. You didn't need to be doing anything on facebook in order to regard your own mother as a jackass, now did you? No. You did not. So they've got you too, without even trying. That's what I said.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Well, if you want people to refrain from commenting on you casting aspersions upon your own mother, perhaps you should not post them on a thread in a forum where other people can read them, yeah? This is what we do here. We discuss what is posted. Don't like it? Don't say it. Pretty simple.

In your haste to attempt chastisement for something you brought upon yourself, you seem to have misread my words. I said absolutely nothing about you doing anything on facebook, ostensibly or otherwise. I do indeed know the significance, you see. And they've gotten into your head too. Your behavior on this thread is a clear indication of that. You didn't need to be doing anything on facebook in order to regard your own mother as a jackass, now did you? No. You did not. So they've got you too, without even trying. That's what I said.

Who has got to me? I have got to me. I am the "They" you are talking about. I am one of them, hahahaha!

For me, you are the "They". That is because we live in a political world like Bob says.

Just one criticism: Why are you more interested in character assassinating me than worrying about Pakistan being able to get data from Facebook and Twitter and use it to prosecute and extradite its nationals wherever they are in the world if they dare criticize (blaspheme against) Islam? Don't you care about them? You care about my Mum rather a lot. You are not her, are you? You have the same ferocity, lol. She shuts me down over Trump and my conversion to Right Wing leaning views in that tiny narrow place in politics that means so much. Facebook or Twitter are not informed. People don't reference properly. Here we don't. The only reference I can give is that I feel my freedom is well under threat in the world and I am responding accordingly; politically.

I unashamedly side with Israel, the U.S, Christianity, free U.K, free Europe, FREE WORLD if I have any say in it. Free you, too. Yes, you can cuss and curse me for it and I will not flinch an inch.

Please refrain now from attacking me when the post is about what is happening. You are making it all about my response. I am just another jack ass in the world protecting his stash because it is much nicer than what else is on offer and they just seem to want to take my stash away and even chop off my head if I dare criticize them. Do you not see that?

What is your game? Is your game just carrying on as though nothing has happened? I am not the "They" you are thinking about. You are not reading my subsequent posts. That was my opening post. I was deliberately using tactics to encourage feeling; I like to see where people are at and arouse their emotions. I love black people. I love women. I love Arabs (even when they want to chop my head off for joking about their interpretation of God). I love transgender people. I love me and I love YOU!

What you gonna do about that, Willis??? Hmmmmm????

I am BOUND to be scratching my head over all this because I am going along with the old line: Love and pray for your enemy. The problem is my enemy wants to klll me, take over my life if they can and convert me in the shadow of a sword raised over my neck. I am bound to be a bit worried, aren't I?

Pakistan can be the boss in its land, but stay the hell away from OUR BUSINESS. I am poor in my culture and even I AM HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS.

Ohh that mean UK Conservative Government they are so horrible to me: No, they are not. You have seen the pictures of my little studio. I am a bit poorly and I am stating I am happy and free, just for the record. I love them for being there for me and keeping me alive. I say THANK YOU for being so civilized. I say THANK YOU for being so beautiful and allowing FREEDOM to prosper and evolve so in the UK. PLEASE remember how VITAL it is and PLEASE don't let us down.

Now you all know why they want to come and be with us when they have to put up with all that brutality in their own drone zones. For me, Christ was right: If we live by the sword we die by it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
What's next, them wanting twitter and facebook to aid them to fulfill their duty to convert or kill unbelievers?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Do you yet see how social media is going to destroy all our freedom in the future?

It took this for you to come to this conclusion????

Social media is already at the root of social destruction world wide. Just take a walk through any public space and look at the way people interact (or don't interact). Then look at what they're doing...social media of some kind in most cases. It's endemic.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

True, but it's not always an extradition issue. If a person were to travel to Pakistan (in this case) and they were taken into custody then, extradition wouldn't apply...and the western legal systems have little if any authority there.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Most western nations have asylum laws to prevent persecution on the basis of religious views... that would tend to supercede any extradition treaties in place if an arrest warrant is issued for this.

This is as unlikely to be granted as asking all gay Iranians to be extradited.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
We had a few Paki's working for us maybe 5-6 they gave management a list of demands that they demanded. 4 Days later they were gone never to return. Management took death threats very seriously and that was about 10 years ago.

top topics

join