It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul Ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Genesis in the Bible is the book of beginnings. In everything pertaining to our faith, you will find the seed form of biblical pattern in within this book. So to start off this teaching we will look at the original plan that the Lord designed for men and women of faith.

“ ADONAI, God, said, "It isn't good that the person should be alone. I will make for him a companion suitable for helping him." 19 So from the ground ADONAI, God, formed every wild animal and every bird that flies in the air, and he brought them to the person to see what he would call them. Whatever the person would call each living creature, that was to be its name. 20 So the person gave names to all the livestock, to the birds in the air and to every wild animal. But for Adam there was not found a companion suitable for helping him. 21 Then God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the person; and while he was sleeping, he took one of his ribs and closed up the place from which he took it with flesh. 22 The rib which ADONAI, God, had taken from the person, he made a woman-person; and he brought her to the man-person. 23 The man-person said, "At last! This is bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh. She is to be called Woman [Hebrew: ishah], because she was taken out of Man [Hebrew: ish]." 24 This is why a man is to leave his father and mother and stick with his wife, and they are to be one flesh. 25 They were both naked, the man and his wife, and they were not ashamed.” CJB version

The original plan the Lord has for each and every one of us is that we would not have multiple partners before we are married. That a man and woman would leave their parents (family home), get married (step out and create a new family unity) and cleave to each other becoming one flesh. The outcome from following this plan is blessing, stability and a loving environment to nurture future generations.

Unfortunately in our fallen world as we all know, we make mistakes, wrong choices and the result is confusion and spiritual entanglements that hinder us going forward in the Lord. Sometimes it is not even of our own choosing, things such as incest and rape have robbed us physically of what should never have been taken.

Soul ties are ungodly bonds formed between souls of people for the purpose of control, manipulation or domination. This bondage is not only formed through sexual sins such as fornication and adultery. They can also form from controlling parents, spouses, pastors or friends. Soul ties can also be a psychic or telepathic link between the controller and the other person.

Possible areas or types of bonding
Through the sexual act Gen 2:24
Through eating together in fellowship there is bonding 1 Corth 10:20-21
Through agreeing to covenant together – souls are knit together 1 Sam 18:1
Through emotional domination and control – including abuse 2 Peter 2:19
By projection of will power over another eg parent to child/abuser 2 Peter 2:19
Bonding to generational iniquities through the emotions Acts 8:23
By shame and grief there can be a bonding to sicknesses
bonding through objects – occult or any object small or large
bonding through animals to persons or sicknesses.
through rituals of any kind – bond to sickness or a person or group
bonding through emotion of fear Judges 7:3
Psychic bonding by transfer through things or sickness
Psychic bonding to the occult through drugs or through sub culture
bonding to the occult through dedications, rituals, food or drinks.

Some Christians ministering in this area said they have encountered a telepathic link between the person and the controller, where they have had continual information about the person through this link. They will know everything about a person without visiting them. This is operated by a spirit of witchcraft and is demonic. The bondage of control between people is easy to identify. These soul bonds or ties bind people’s souls together. It will have influence on the person until it is broken. This evil control can continue even after they become Christians and it must be dealt with.

If these soul ties are not addressed they will continually pull people back into sin or bring them under the control of other people. Often a child tied to a parent by an invisible, ungodly soul bond. This child will never be free to live a life of their own. They always have to rely on mother or father to make decisions or direct their lives. This is an invisible umbilical cord connecting the controller to the person. Because of this psychic or telepathic link, the controller knows when the soul bond is threatened and will actively work to strengthen it. This may go on for generations. This is the use of soul power. This is bondage is devilish and powered by demons. God does not want us to dominate others. Neither does God want us to have control over our spirit or souls in any ungodly manner for our own pleasure or power.

Evil spirits often gain entrance during times of sexual relations. We are to renew our minds with God’s word, and bring our will into submission to God and His laws. We are to exercise self-control over our mind, will and emotions. This is the way we take dominion over our flesh and crucify it. To be free, it is necessary to cut these cords of iniquity or soul ties to the controlling person. This transfers the control back to the person who has been controlled. Every individual is responsible for guarding their mind and submitting to the Holy Spirit, Jesus and God’s laws for guidance. The believer has the power to break these soul ties in Jesus name! Also in some cases especially where it comes into the realm of abuse, they need to move away from the reach of the controller.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If the post above really speaks to you and you wish to be free, you can choose today to walk free of these entanglements that have had you bound by dealing with what has taken place in your past.

Why must I bring up my past?

1. The accuser of the brethren – the devil will use this to torment you and keep you in bondage if you do not bring it into the light.

2. The Lord says to you today the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:7-9 NKJ “ the word cleanse gk Katharizo – to make clean, purge or purify. It relates to our word Catheter which in application in the medical field means to remove or drain away the poison or unwanted or harmful liquids. This explains why healing is often accompanied by weeping, grief, physical/bodily release or catharsis

3. When you become one flesh with another person, you take on their spiritual baggage into your life. EG In Sydney a woman that was ministered to by a deliverance team, could not understand why she wanted to kill her children. She also had many miscarriages and did not know why. Through ministry they discovered that the man she had, had a sexual relationship with before she was married had actually spent time in prison for attempting to murder someone. That spirit of murder transferred to her and that was the reason for the miscarriages and for her continual feeling of wanting to murder her own children. Through confession of her sin ( remember sin means – missing the mark, going off God’s path for your life), repentance (making a decision to go in the opposite direction and follow God’s path) and prayer to break the soul tie she was set free.

Prayer for breaking soul ties number 1

Dear heavenly Father
I come to you in Jesus name and I acknowledge that you gave everyone a free will. I humbly repent for allowing any control or bondage in my life and I ask to be forgiven.

In Jesus name I renounce soul power in my life.
I renounce allowing myself to be controlled or manipulated in any way. I loose myself from all control, soul bonding, bondage, slavery, or any Spirits that have come from the controller, and sex partner in the past or by any person, specifically (Name the Person). I cancel and break this bonding and cords of iniquity permanently.

In Jesus name I take back the rights to my body, to my soul and to my spirit. I reclaim all the parts of myself that were connected to the other person or sex partner of the past. I release all the parts of the other person. I break any psychic or telepathic links between me and any other person, in Jesus name. Father, if there should be any ungodly bonds between my soul and spirit, I now renounce them and break them, in Jesus name.

I ask you father to apply the blood of Jesus to where the cords were connected so they can never be reconnected. I command the spirits that have come from the controller(s), or any demon that make these psychic or telepathic links operate, to leave me now and never return in Jesus name. It is my desire to worship you, heavenly father with all my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name Amen.

In Jesus name I come to you and through the authority that you gave to me and I ask you to break all soul ties that are not of you, that may have been established between myself, satan and others with whom I have been intimate. This includes any ungodly soul ties between myself and my spouse.

Please come and cleanse those relationships by the blood of the Lord Jesus of any sin and demonic access. I no longer give satan any legal access to my life, spirit, soul and body through those ties. I now place the blood of Jesus symbolically over the doorway of my heart.

In Jesus name I declare that satan has NO LONGER any access to MY children and their descendants because the access has now been covered by the blood of Jesus.
I bring the finished work of the cross of calvery, the blood, the resurrection and the ascention of Jesus Christ who is seated at the right hand of the Father, against every plan of satan and I forgive myself and I thank you that in Christ I am forgiven.

Confess from the Greek word exomologeo – to fully speak forth, openly publically acknowledge, sin, trespass and faults. It means to externalise what is internalised. So many of us keep secrets even from the Lord. Remember the Lord knows already what you have done. He is our loving Father, when we come to Him in repentance; he chooses not to hold that sin against you. He has provided for your freedom through his son Jesus Christ. Freely given to you, all you have to do is receive.

Prayer Co ordinator prayer – ( a prayer warrior friend that you trust to pray with you for release)
Dear heavenly father,

I thank you Lord Jesus Christ that you came to set the captives free. You have commanded that your disciples do likewise. As a disciple and follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and one covered with his blood and seated with him in heavenly places, I take up the authority that he has given me and in Jesus name I now declare that all soul ties and cords of iniquity are broken off (person’s name) and is set free from all bondages.

In Jesus name I declare that all cords of inequity and ungodly bonds between (person’s name) and any person or persons are cut. I also declare that any ungodly bondings between your soul and spirit are cut. I come in agreement with (person’s name) and command all the spirits from the controller(s) to leave them now and NEVER return in Jesus name.

In Jesus name I command you (person’s name) to walk by the guidance of the Holy Spirit, allowing god’s control in your life. I declare this in the power and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

join