It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you why Trump is Amazing.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Isn't that what satire is supposed to be? :p

Yeah, it is crazy how my op isn't even too far off what fan boys actually post at times. I tried making it more obvious by making many vague, unproven, biased, or otherwise false statements in a row - but I guess it's so close to the norm that I could have never mentioned the satire, and people would think it a pro Trump thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: deadlyhope

Says it all really.

Lol good one, and I suppose politicians have been doing a great job "fixing" the system for billionaires, right?

At least a successful businessman understands the fact that you can't sell a car if nobody can afford to buy it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Well if Trump brings back the 25 million odd jobs that he is supposed to i imagine loads of people will be able to afford new cars. Operative word there of course being "If".

Then again 1,900 mile long nonsensical border walls don't come cheap who's going to be paying for that?

Because Mexico sure are not up for it.

And if Trumps a "successful businessman" then how come so many of his financial ventures and businesses have failed?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Trump Organization has a controlling interest in more than 500 companies... and only 4 have gone bankrupt. What a failure! I can't believe people are actually that dumb.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I wonder what those 4 bankruptcies were worth and if that would make any difference.

I cannot seem to find much on that, feel free to share a link or two.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
* EDITED *
Lol good one, and I suppose politicians have been doing a great job "fixing" the system for billionaires, right?

At least a successful businessman understands the fact that you can't sell a car if nobody can afford to buy it.
* EDITED *

A great used car salesman can certainly send one off the lot for a lot more than it's worth
edit on 19-3-2017 by sunkuong because: * EDITED * why not. ATS issue
edit on 19-3-2017 by sunkuong because: good God help me
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Oh i don't know that, im counting at least 6 of his company's that have declared bankruptcy.

www.politifact.com...

Not to mention the numerous others that have experienced serious problems, or did not work out.

uk.businessinsider.com...

I cant believe it's not butter but Trump is indeed POTUS, dumb da dumb, dumb, dumb.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

ahhhhhh your avatar nearly gave me a hernia!

Change it back, change it back!!!!!
edit on 19-3-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Well that was a total waste of a perfect good posting space.

Thread summary:

"Blah blah blah TRUMP IS THE GREATEST DON'T YOU DARE ARGUE WITH ME!!! Blah blah blah rant spew blah."

EDIT: It has come to my attention that the thread is satire. Well, it's meant to be but was typed in such a fashion as to be totally convincing that it was just another Trump-wank-fest. I still think it was a total waste of a perfectly good post.
edit on 19/3/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

That would make a kick ass YouTube Song Kryties!

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yup. Winning in today's age is a Must anyone who does not win loses Territory, and Resources.

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Yup. Winning in today's age is a Must anyone who does not win loses Territory, and Resources.

Unfortunately since we live in a dualistic universe winners eventually lose, all things eventually turn to their opposite every thing that rises eventually falls.
Winning is only good if you are willing to except losing. Success is only good if you are willing to fail.
Sometimes the greatest learning comes from failure and loss.

"Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates." — The Kybalion.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Exactly! I like onions on my burgers but they have to be satayed. Dont give me raw onions ever. And if you can't do that then you might as well be an Ipod that has never learned to think is my philosphy. For one we'll have a president that deserves to kick back for 2 years and do nothing cause hes done so much!!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Jesus effing Christ

Is this ATS or 4chan?

Seriously, posts like this is the reason I no longer tell people about this site. I dont want them to know I frequent here

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

April 1, 2017 for April Fools.

Today, President Trump is calling out the butt-hurt MSM for the FAKE Trump-Russia stories. As he puts it.. the same idiots who couldn't even predict the election night winner..on election night itself!

www.foxnews.com...

The man is AMAZING. President Trump keeps moving forward...making America even greater, in-spite of all distractions that the Anti-American U.S. media continually broadcasts.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
But none of the things he promised to do, or any of the things he has done have had any effect at all yet.

This is just another thread giving credit where credit is not due, and making predictions through wishful thinking and the belief in mythical, rearing Unicorns with Trump riding them.

Trump hasn't done xit, and likely won't do xit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join