It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you why Trump is Amazing.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: deadlyhope

Agreed. Your post is entirely spot-on.

Only haters of America and snowflakes dislike Trump. But they should stop and think: why exactly do they hate Trump? Trump says he'll get something done and he actually gets it done. When was the last time a president did that?

True patriots are lovers of Trump. Trump was actually born in America, unlike most recent presidents, and it shows. He's bringing jobs back to the USA, fixing healthcare, fixing the budget, ending racism, bringing religion back to the front where it belongs.

Not only is he going to make America great again, he's going to make the navy great again!

Go Navy!

He'll get everything done in 2 yrs and kick back for 2.

Can he replace those idiot dems with robots? Coz burger flippers shouldn't be the only ones to lose their jobs to automation.

It takes more brain and muscle coordination to flip burgers than to sit on their ass and say "NO" for $180k a year.

Old ipods would work.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Let me tell you all of these things about Trump.

Even though it's only been a short time, I can tell...By the end of his Presidency, he will have done more good than any other President in history.

He has already helped more people than all other Presidents combined - Try to prove me wrong.

Investing in the stock market before his Presidency is the best thing I could have done - He said he would make business better, and he most definitely has - The DOW Jones is showing it today, and it will show tomorrow, and days after that, and I can personally attest to his effectiveness as a President.

Lot's of businesses are building right here in the USA, just as he promised even before he became the President.

Now I know there's all this suspicion including Russia, but honestly they seemed to hate Clinton, and if the rumors are true, we would have been worse off with her - Do you really wish we could go back in time and vote for someone that would get us all killed?

Donald Trump was born in America - "Made in America" if you will, and I believe in true patriotism, that one will defend their own country they were born in with all their might. If you are a true patriot, you will support this great man.

Nearly half of all voters cannot be wrong, Donald J Trump is a great man.

Donald Trump is also a good communicator because he speaks effectively.

"My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose." - From the mouth of The President of The United States, no truer words can be spoken.

Those who argue against or oppose this man are bitter - They are frustrated, they are childish, they are special snowflakes that just didn't get their way.
Those who wish to replace this man as President - Honestly, who would he be replaced with? There's terrible people out there.

Have a nice day!

-Deadlyhope

Nearly half of all voters cannot be wrong, Donald J Trump is a great man.

You do realize what your argument implies?

And btw all presidents are born in America and no Trump is not a good communicator, hes actually one of the worse communicator ive ever seen in politics.

You must be trollin

Hawaii isn't "in" America, it's an outpost. Much like Kenya.

Thank you for the laugh. I expect Trump supporters to have very little geographic notions but this is amazing.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Hallelujah! Praise be to all that is Trump! Let's all gather round and sing hymns to his greatness too.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: buster2010

Yeah my post was just a big list of logical fallacies...

I'm not actually pro Trump. I don't care for the guy at all. Not even enough to dislike him.

Carry on.

Satire is tricky. You had me convinced that it was a serious thread as it perfectly mimicked so many of the conservative Trump supporter circlejerks.

It will be interesting to watch the true believers, not read the thread but continue the adoration and glorification of Cheeto Jesus!

edit on 17-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Now I know there's all this suspicion including Russia, but honestly they seemed to hate Clinton, and if the rumors are true, we would have been worse off with her - Do you really wish we could go back in time and vote for someone that would get us all killed?

End justifies the means? Based on rumors? Based on propaganda?

If you don't care about the process - none of the rest of it matters

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Trump is the dose of medicine US politics needed. Period.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Trump is the dose of medicine US politics needed. Period.

As I am sure you represent the thinking of most of the Presidents policy supporters, I will keep this is mind. I don't know how many more war fronts our system can balance without toppling. We will see if his politics were good. I pray you are right and I am wrong. Maybe war is good. What was good is now bad, and what was bad is now good, our times.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I agree Trump is indeed amazing.

Amazingly stupid racist xenophobic and orange that is.

Trump will unfortunately be Americas Nero.

Have a nice day also.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Milehigh

It was a joke dude, glad you caught that...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Time will tell if the stirring up that Trump did actually results in something positive.

I'm actually kinda glad he screwed with the gop, guess Jesus wasn't as on their side as they thought, eh?

Hopefully if anything comes from it, it's a future where a career politician doesn't get in... It'd be nice if a middle class... Anyways l stop right there, daydreaming and all.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Says it all really.
edit on 17-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
#trump2020
#maga
#trumpamerica
#ustrump
#increaseto10yearterm
edit on 17-3-2017 by Jiggly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The mere fact that you feel the need to express yourself as you have so shortly into his presidency highlights how much you need to convince yourself of the very things you have stated. That wee niggling doubt in the back of your head knawing away, every day that passes that doubt increases and yet, just like the vast majority of humans, you cannot admit to being wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I'm not actually pro Trump. I don't care for the guy at all. Not even enough to dislike him.

Carry on.

Oh no! I fell for it my sarcasm and satire sense must not be working any more.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

What are you getting at?

I've already said this post is satire.

I literally Googled "logical fallacies"

Then wrote sentences that I believed fit well with the definition of some of those fallacies...
edit on 17-3-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Like once a year, I take a shot at some form of satire or the like. I admit I'm hit great at it.. Yet I still try, heh... I looked up logical fallacies, and used all I could come up with examples.

Not everyone gets my sarcasm either

I owe you an apology. I'm sorry

:-)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Carry on.

Oh no! I fell for it my sarcasm and satire sense must not be working any more.

Was he trolling or is he trolling about trolling. Im confused. Either way, master troll at work.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Oh this was satire.

Oh thank god you weren't serious.

That was good stuff though!! Very entertaining.
edit on 17-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Carry on.

Was kinda figuring but those are the going lines. Good job on being so spot on to the rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The problem is I have seen a number of legitimate threads that have the same flavor and tone as the OPs.

I automatically thought great another Trump butt kissing thread.

Fake everything we have now entered an age where nothing is certain.

Have we left the age of information and entered the age of disinformation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join