It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you why Trump is Amazing.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: carewemust

I understand discussing relevant political issues and Trump is the most relevant issue but does ATS really need another mudpit thread praising and pouring forth adoration for Trump?
let them be, they are a fascinating cult to watch

In that case I nominate the site change to be: Above Trump Secrets
"WWTD - KEK" replaces "Deny Ignorance"

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
yes. They need more

Like the orange ape they are obviously very insecure people that need constant reassurance.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Since this is a conspiracy site, with all these threads on how awesome Trump is, what if it is Trump posting them?

He has been known to toot his own horn.

Just something to think about.

I'm not sure your point other than you dislike Trump....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I think the motto should be,

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US KEK

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: dreamingawake

I think the motto should be,

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US KEK

I think Obama has already done a good job at that...please prove me wrong...hehe

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Agreed. Your post is entirely spot-on.

Only haters of America and snowflakes dislike Trump. But they should stop and think: why exactly do they hate Trump? Trump says he'll get something done and he actually gets it done. When was the last time a president did that?

True patriots are lovers of Trump. Trump was actually born in America, unlike most recent presidents, and it shows. He's bringing jobs back to the USA, fixing healthcare, fixing the budget, ending racism, bringing religion back to the front where it belongs.

Not only is he going to make America great again, he's going to make the navy great again!

Go Navy!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
I'll tell you why Trump is Amazing.

I could tell you why he's amazing, but I have seen too much greedy, self-serving corruption to be amazed by it at all.
I MIGHT be amazed if anything at all ethical or Virtuous came out of that septic pit of a WH!
But you feel free to look at corruption and imagine virtue... whatever you have to do...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I understand discussing relevant political issues and Trump is the most relevant issue but does ATS really need another mudpit thread praising and pouring forth adoration for Trump?

What about the cult of the Leftists?
What a dark and foreboding world they live in, where everyone that doesn't adhere to their twisted thinking is a racist and certain words invoke fear in their hearts such as man and woman, boy and girl and Merry Christmas.
The stagnant world they live in where the Pledge of Allegiance and the wearing of Red, White and Blue clothes trigger them to run to their safe spaces and hold cry-ins.
That is a cult, my friend. A very spooky cult.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Another Binary brained American.....

Why does not being a Trump cultist by default make you a Left cultist?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: RazorV66

Another Binary brained American.....

Why does not being a Trump cultist by default make you a Left cultist?

Never said it that it does.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I realise this is that mudpit, and that actual links or verifiable data probably wont be forthcoming in a rational way we can debate on...

But can anyone in here clarify what mr trump has thus far accomplished? I dont seem to be able to find much beyond his tweets and cries against fake news. Even all the exec orders he has signed dont seem to amount to much more than setting the tone and filling up filing space.

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

His pout is very lifelike, some of the finest animatronics I have ever seen but they still have a long way to go with the hair and the little hands, that was just a bad idea (the case of the Russian sub-contractor using metric measurements and the others using imperial!). Still, it adds enough 'tension' to cause people to drop their guard in other things.

edit on 17/3/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Trump is amazing...

At brainwashing the weak-minded into thinking he is a great man.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Let me tell you all of these things about Trump.

Even though it's only been a short time, I can tell...By the end of his Presidency, he will have done more good than any other President in history.

He has already helped more people than all other Presidents combined - Try to prove me wrong.

Investing in the stock market before his Presidency is the best thing I could have done - He said he would make business better, and he most definitely has - The DOW Jones is showing it today, and it will show tomorrow, and days after that, and I can personally attest to his effectiveness as a President.

Lot's of businesses are building right here in the USA, just as he promised even before he became the President.

Now I know there's all this suspicion including Russia, but honestly they seemed to hate Clinton, and if the rumors are true, we would have been worse off with her - Do you really wish we could go back in time and vote for someone that would get us all killed?

Donald Trump was born in America - "Made in America" if you will, and I believe in true patriotism, that one will defend their own country they were born in with all their might. If you are a true patriot, you will support this great man.

Nearly half of all voters cannot be wrong, Donald J Trump is a great man.

Donald Trump is also a good communicator because he speaks effectively.

"My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose." - From the mouth of The President of The United States, no truer words can be spoken.

Those who argue against or oppose this man are bitter - They are frustrated, they are childish, they are special snowflakes that just didn't get their way.
Those who wish to replace this man as President - Honestly, who would he be replaced with? There's terrible people out there.

Have a nice day!

-Deadlyhope

You do realize what your argument implies?

And btw all presidents are born in America and no Trump is not a good communicator, hes actually one of the worse communicator ive ever seen in politics.

You must be trollin

Hawaii isn't "in" America, it's an outpost. Much like Kenya.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Trump blew all of my support when he decided to do a reversal on private prisons...

The Trump administration's plan to reconsider privately run prisons faces a web of complications amid litigation and allegations the industry cuts corners at the expense of security.

Last month, Attorney General Jeff Sessions rescinded an Obama-era memo directing the Bureau of Prisons to start phasing out the use of private prisons.

Supporters maintain the private model is cheaper and more efficient, and Sessions' directive was an apparent nod to that argument. The industry also has pushed back strongly on claims it skimps on rehabilitative programs like job training.

“We do not believe in cost-cutting for profit's sake as critics like the ACLU contend,” Pablo Paez, vice president of corporate relations for top private prison provider GEO Group, told Fox News. “Instead we believe in running an efficient operation that provides adequate staffing and relies on state of the art technology for monitoring, communication, health care and rehabilitation programs.”

Trump administration reversal on private prison use faces pitfalls

Screw Trump...

This is one of THOSE areas that Trump should've destroyed. There's no room in America for profit prisons. Think about that term for a moment. For Profit Prisons...

What can the government charge you with to send you to prison to profit from...

Come on!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Even though it's only been a short time, I can tell...By the end of his Presidency, he will have done more good than any other President in history.

He hasn't done jack except for violate the Constitution.

Lot's of businesses are building right here in the USA, just as he promised even before he became the President.

Those were actually in the works before Trump became President. Except for Carrier who after soaking taxpaying Hoosiers for millions increased their prices. Great job there Donnie.

Now I know there's all this suspicion including Russia, but honestly they seemed to hate Clinton, and if the rumors are true, we would have been worse off with her - Do you really wish we could go back in time and vote for someone that would get us all killed?

So you think America should do whatever Russia wants or they will get upset? Are you sure you are living in the right nation?

If you are a true patriot, you will support this great man.

No true patriot supports a draft dodging coward.

Over 3 million more voted for Hillary so going by your logic she is a great woman huh?

"My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose." - From the mouth of The President of The United States, no truer words can be spoken.

Multiple defaulted loans.
Multiple bankruptcies.
Multiple failed marriages.
Losing is nothing new to Trump.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I can't believe how stupid he is. He had it all, then he had to attack old people through the budget. Trump and the Russians are about to find out that don't happen in the US.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Like once a year, I take a shot at some form of satire or the like. I admit I'm hit great at it.. Yet I still try, heh...

I looked up logical fallacies, and used all I could come up with examples.

Burden of proof, appeal to authority, bandwagon....

Just wanted to see what happened.

Carry on, fellow members.

edit on 17-3-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Musings from the peanut gallery?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah my post was just a big list of logical fallacies...

I'm not actually pro Trump. I don't care for the guy at all. Not even enough to dislike him.

Carry on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join