It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you why Trump is Amazing.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Let me tell you all of these things about Trump.

Even though it's only been a short time, I can tell...By the end of his Presidency, he will have done more good than any other President in history.

He has already helped more people than all other Presidents combined - Try to prove me wrong.

Investing in the stock market before his Presidency is the best thing I could have done - He said he would make business better, and he most definitely has - The DOW Jones is showing it today, and it will show tomorrow, and days after that, and I can personally attest to his effectiveness as a President.

Lot's of businesses are building right here in the USA, just as he promised even before he became the President.

Now I know there's all this suspicion including Russia, but honestly they seemed to hate Clinton, and if the rumors are true, we would have been worse off with her - Do you really wish we could go back in time and vote for someone that would get us all killed?

Donald Trump was born in America - "Made in America" if you will, and I believe in true patriotism, that one will defend their own country they were born in with all their might. If you are a true patriot, you will support this great man.

Nearly half of all voters cannot be wrong, Donald J Trump is a great man.

Donald Trump is also a good communicator because he speaks effectively.

"My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose." - From the mouth of The President of The United States, no truer words can be spoken.

Those who argue against or oppose this man are bitter - They are frustrated, they are childish, they are special snowflakes that just didn't get their way.
Those who wish to replace this man as President - Honestly, who would he be replaced with? There's terrible people out there.

Have a nice day!

-Deadlyhope
edit on 17-3-2017 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
You entire post just said, I do not want to debate, Trump is great. LOL

Another trump troll thread, I believe there are like three or more like this on here already.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Trump does have an amazing drive, attitude and capability in getting things done. I do not agree with everything he has done, but I do have respect and hope in that he is the best man for the job.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
His comb-over will live forever in the annals of history.
I like the guy. He's silly.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
trump+bannon+putin= genius. Dudes knew what they were getting into and did it anyway. Against the odds. Not putin(i just like him). But trump N bannon knew(and know) exactly what they are doing. 100%

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site, with all these threads on how awesome Trump is, what if it is Trump posting them?

He has been known to toot his own horn.

Just something to think about.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
ATS needs to change from above top secret to Always Trump Stories. It's much more fitting for what gets posted here these days.
edit on 17-3-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Donald Trump was born in America - "Made in America" if you will, and I believe in true patriotism, that one will defend their own country they were born in with all their might. If you are a true patriot, you will support this great man.

Unlike all the other US presidents that weren't born in the US???

link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I see the error of my ways, Trump IS a savior.

Trump for Prime Minister! Scratch that.

Make him the Emperor of Earth!, no the universe!

Do you Trumpeteers get a come down also? I just came to realise he's just a man and still hasn't implemented many of the things he ought to have by now...

Come to think of it, so far he has nothing on the stopping of segregation or freeing of the slaves... Is the measure of the man compared to the tragedies of the world?

I'm not sure, the world is doing okish, I guess we'd need an alien invasion or something to truly call him the greatest ruler in history.

Then again some say the alien invasion already happened.

Maybe a wall could fix that, maybe catapults could be utilized to launch those aliens back to where they came from... Ya know? After they build the wall?

Trump for emperor! Hurrah!
edit on 17-3-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
To borrow a phrase from the T party and Republicans when Obama was elected.....

"He's not my President"
edit on 17-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Since this is a conspiracy site, with all these threads on how awesome Trump is, what if it is Trump posting them?

He has been known to toot his own horn.

Just something to think about.

Well I am not Trump but I do agree that he has undertaken an "uphill all the way" battle. He will probably be fighting his entire 8 years with the anti-American globalist. So far he seems to enjoy the fight. I hope he does not tire of it and keeps forging ahead.

MAGA

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

I keep seeing this 8 years malarkey.

Do you not understand elections are held every 4 years? Is their a prophecy I don't know about?

Or are you all that full of yourselves?

I can't read the future, for all I know he could die of a heart attack, be impeached... He might not even run in 4 years time.

Just trying to be realistic...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Actually bannon was figurin on fighting at least 15-20 years. They knew what they was getting into. Hats off.
www.sott.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Wil this sermon have collection plates circulated? Will the proceeds fund the wall?

Its nice that his election has given people hope. I only hope he doesn't let any of you down. I want him to be the rock star so many of you think he is. Im skeptical, but I hope its true more than anything. We've had a long run of terrible presidents and a creeping slime mold infestation known as "IC". We're due for a change in luck. Papa needs a new pair of shoes.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
ATS needs to change from above top secret to Always Trump Stories. It's much more fitting for what gets posted here these days.

And deservingly so! We're not even 100 days in, and the man has captivated the news. What would we be talking about if Hillary were President? Her (most) recent illness? Being close to War with Russia? A 4 Trillion dollar budget..funding by tax hikes? Mysterious Blue Dresses blowing across the White House lawn???

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I understand discussing relevant political issues and Trump is the most relevant issue but does ATS really need another mudpit thread praising and pouring forth adoration for Trump?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
yes. They need more

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Let me tell you all of these things about Trump.

Even though it's only been a short time, I can tell...By the end of his Presidency, he will have done more good than any other President in history.

He has already helped more people than all other Presidents combined - Try to prove me wrong.

Investing in the stock market before his Presidency is the best thing I could have done - He said he would make business better, and he most definitely has - The DOW Jones is showing it today, and it will show tomorrow, and days after that, and I can personally attest to his effectiveness as a President.

Lot's of businesses are building right here in the USA, just as he promised even before he became the President.

Now I know there's all this suspicion including Russia, but honestly they seemed to hate Clinton, and if the rumors are true, we would have been worse off with her - Do you really wish we could go back in time and vote for someone that would get us all killed?

Donald Trump is also a good communicator because he speaks effectively.

"My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose." - From the mouth of The President of The United States, no truer words can be spoken.

Those who argue against or oppose this man are bitter - They are frustrated, they are childish, they are special snowflakes that just didn't get their way.
Those who wish to replace this man as President - Honestly, who would he be replaced with? There's terrible people out there.

Have a nice day!

-Deadlyhope

You do realize what your argument implies?

And btw all presidents are born in America and no Trump is not a good communicator, hes actually one of the worse communicator ive ever seen in politics.

You must be trollin
edit on 17-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius
a reply to: carewemust

I understand discussing relevant political issues and Trump is the most relevant issue but does ATS really need another mudpit thread praising and pouring forth adoration for Trump?
let them be, they are a fascinating cult to watch

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The grouping everyone into childish, special snowflakes, who didn't get their way(needless to say didn't want either of least of the worst)is marginalizing an audience who may have agreed and have wanted to debate.

I shared elsewhere what a lot of you don't seem to understand: In fact many of us non Trump supporters may only qualify as Liberal with Classical Liberal(not around anymore). We're independents, some Libertarian leaning, just like many of you are or were until Trump came along, some went GOP for trump and some who joined were GOP. Trump is a Populist RINO that is supposedly anti establishment- the leaning same commonality that many shared here when they were for Ron Paul. In fact many of you Trump supporters have more in common with us anti-Trump Independents than traditional "Good ol boy" GOP who see you as liberals and would much rather have Jeb Bush or even Ted Cruz in office rather than Trump.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join