It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to Disclosure!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
"We will eat like kings or as if we had been starved to death to pay for a UFO. There is this skin and bones old man inside a UFO levitating himself with only his sheer might and will power saying like the little train that could I think I can I think I can And" He is also powering the propulsion systems of the UFO and his levitation inside the UFO with his own might from within." Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On Buying or Powering a UFO Countdown to disclosure And terrestrial officer Denver is the little train that could saying I think I can and so on to power the UFO with his own sheer might and will power

Look at the front cover photo of Megadeth's Countdown to extinction album
edit on 16-3-2017 by UFOOWNER because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

Eh, what the heck is this???

How about you posting a picture of the album?

Can you explain how this is countdown to disclosure exactly, because it makes no sense to me

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

tried already all I got was script

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I will reply with alphabet soup

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Thanks BestinShow!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge Just like Jesus Christ paid for our sins terrestrial officer Denver paid for a UFO, remember that UFO you recovered a wicked long time ago well terrestrial officer Denver thinks he left his wallet in it. UFO out at Area 51 means U F! Off and God is a UFO and we are all Under Full Observation

edit on 16-3-2017 by UFOOWNER because: Added a word to make sound better

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Purple cow magic soda pop! Yahtzee!!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Thanks! We need an invention a SnowFizz Flakes for fountain sodas so we don't spend all day getting the fizz to go down Oh yes I almost forgot my dad is 22 years older than me
edit on 16-3-2017 by UFOOWNER because: Sound better
We are so to speak in a synchroncity
edit on 16-3-2017 by UFOOWNER because: Sounds better

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
always knew disclosure would come from Mustaine, the most credible source in ufology

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
always knew disclosure would come from Mustaine, the most credible source in ufology

2nd most, didn't you know Tom DeLonge is into it too?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UFOOWNER

Is this a dream?

Sounds like you are talking about the power of Vrill, black sun technology or the like.

Unfortunately that still to my knowledge borders the region of pseudoscience/metaphysics.

So i don't see it powering anything​ more than the imagination really.

edit on 16-3-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I have had a precognitive dream before Precognition and the Extraordinary Dream: NASA

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UFOOWNER

Thanks! We need an invention a SnowFizz Flakes for fountain sodas so we don't spend all day getting the fizz to go down Oh yes I almost forgot my dad is 22 years older than me We are so to speak in a synchroncity

What is happening?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The Psychic Circle predicted the Heart design and Pluto the Disney cartoon character design back in 2003 on the planet Pluto. The Psychic Circle indicated 73 which was the cable channel for Disney and then Cupid's heart and finally Pluto the planet. The heart shape design represents a child like innocence and Pluto the Disney cartoon character indicates that terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver will be a couple of kids going off into outer space passing by the planet Pluto and then out of this universe and into another collecting advanced Alien technologies to bring back and exchange for Playtime all the while watching cartoons
edit on 16-3-2017 by UFOOWNER because: sounds better

"All education of advanced Alien technologies and their distributions will be those series of self discoveries through Playtime whose matter defies the laws of physics. We never forget who we will be playing with." Terrestrial officers Tyler and Denver On UFO Work-n-Play Playtime with a purpose!
edit on 16-3-2017 by UFOOWNER because: more to add

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: faint1993

Huh?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Bingo !!!

I think I have a headache now... Oo

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
UFOOWNER are you out here on this close hold?
Do I work with an ATSer and don't know it ?
17MAR2017 0016

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I farted in the bathtub.
It was really funny.
Yaaayyyyy!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
By carefully selecting letters from the content of the OP I have managed to spell out the word 'Asparagus'. Do I win the prize?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join