It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama violated the Constitution when he DISCRIMINATED against Iraqi Refugees by barring there Entry

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: curme
I can understand you confusion, there is a lot of misinformation out there.

Obama never banned Iraqis. Iraqis were still allowed into the country, they just had 'extreme vetting' that slowed the influx of Iraqis. As opposed to Trump's plan of just an outright ban.

With so many 'alternate facts' on both sides it is hard to get accurate information, even ATS has it's partisan bias posters, I would recommend a news diet of reputable, third party sources. Cheers!

Hmm so Obama is allowed extreme vetting but Trump isnt? Its only a 90 day Ban which is hardly a permanent ban. Just pointing out the Hypocrisy

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Indeed.

I'd have expected Republicans to be the one's wishing Trump would reign it in, but I keep seeing extremes being jumped to.

He's got a big mouth, this blocking is of his own doing. Religion isn't grounds on reasoning to bar someone's entry to the US, this is a consequence of his populist preaching and propaganda.

Shouldn't have said "I'll ban all Muslims" but he did.

Meh.

This left/right divide will keep growing as more ammo is manufactured. I see no lack of shooters either.

One could dream of a 3rd party winning in 4 years time, but all this posturing says the good old 2-party system is here to stay.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Slightly off topic in whom it concerns, but relevant to the discussion as a whole.

I find page 4 of this document regarding the first EO to be of particular interest.

cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov...

edit on 17-3-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Slightly off topic in whom it concerns, but relevant to the discussion as a whole.

I find page 4 of this document regarding the first EO to be of particular interest.

cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov...

i got a 404

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Milehigh

This ban will never pass as it goes against American values. And Trump is not more powerful than we the people and America the great.

Your president is Donald J. Trump and will be for 8 years. Obama was a failed moron. Bill Clinton's wife lost BIG.

Have fun with that conservative Trump Supreme Court for the next 25 years.

I thought I'd add a correction....Bill Clinton's wife lost BIGLY.

Trump will definitely be here for 8 years. I also feel like the country will have an "awakening" of sorts and the other 90 million registered voters that didn't vote may come out "en force" and secure the 8 years after him for his predecessor.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov...

i got a 404

Fixed.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Indeed.

I'd have expected Republicans to be the one's wishing Trump would reign it in, but I keep seeing extremes being jumped to.

He's got a big mouth, this blocking is of his own doing. Religion isn't grounds on reasoning to bar someone's entry to the US, this is a consequence of his populist preaching and propaganda.

Meh.

This left/right divide will keep growing as more ammo is manufactured. I see no lack of shooters either.

One could dream of a 3rd party winning in 4 years time, but all this posturing says the good old 2-party system is here to stay.

I think Trump is about as 3rd party as we will ever see.

If both sides would get over their crazed "infighting" we could get some real $hit done now.

I really realized his non affiliation with either party during the Tucker interview because of how he referenced Republicans and Democrats. He never said "we". It was always "I" or Republicans or Democrats.

I truly believe he doesn't side with either party, as is evident by the Republicans that are against him.

Watch the interview with that in mind and tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Indeed.

Meh.

Trump does have a big mouth. There is no denying that fact. When he was still candidate Trump he was still entitled to his own opinion and those opinions are protected by Freedom of Speech and Expression. When they keep on saying BUT TRUMP SAID THIS AND TRUMP SAID THAT DURING THE CAMPAIGN. We aint in the Campaign anymore. Thats what I love about Left Logic. Trump said HE WANTED A MUSLIM BAN DURING THE CAMPAIGN SO THEREFOR left logic claims 6 COUNTRIES IS A MUSLIM BAN. Meanwhile Pakistan who harbored Bin Laden is Magically off the List. Hmmmm.............Doesn't look like a very effective Muslim ban to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Indeed.

Meh.

I think Trump is about as 3rd party as we will ever see.

If both sides would get over their crazed "infighting" we could get some real $hit done now.

I really realized his non affiliation with either party during the Tucker interview because of how he referenced Republicans and Democrats. He never said "we". It was always "I" or Republicans or Democrats.

I truly believe he doesn't side with either party, as is evident by the Republicans that are against him.

Watch the interview with that in mind and tell me I'm wrong.

When I watched campaign Trump I noticed those lines immediately. And when I watched Hillary Clinton it was always about "I" not "We". Trump doesn't side with either party because he was a Member of both parties. Seriously he's way more Liberal than Conservative and yet the Liberal Media hates him. I am guessing its because he switched sides after being a fellow Democrat for most of his adult life. And just like when Flym switched sides he was essential a "Traitor" to the Media and Party and was made fair game to be taken down.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Their.
Sorry...I had two

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Their.
Sorry...I had two

It took my entire soul to not make this my first post.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It dawned on me early that Trump essentially "hijacked" the Republican party.

At the end of the day he's quickly becoming a very divisive President. That's never a good thing, many are caught up in the divisiveness, it can't last forever.

I for one hope he brings prosperity to the US, more if it anyways. My glass has been half empty though.

Case of wait and see though isn't it?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I know! You're totally right and it's a total double standard!

They should impeach King Obama immediately for this and it's a total travesty of justice if they don't! But thanks to the lefttard media we'll never hear about it.

Trump's the only decent president we've had in at least eight years!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I voted for Trump, but I have to say these threads are not helping our cause. It's time to stop gloating and to try getting people on board with his administration.

If you keep trying to kick people in the teeth they are not going to go along.

If you start showing the good things Trump is trying to do you might have more success. They already lost. Time to bring people together. Ignore the fanatics... let's get things done.

That deserves applause. You speak the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
If a terrorist attack happens because of their judge ruling's the left will be ripped limb from limb by the population. It should be noted that its two bush appointed judges and two obama appointed judges. This scares the crap out of me because all the crap that happened under bush and then obama these aholes seemed fine with but have to virtue signal on trump like they havent witnesses worse from the people who appointed them. I think a false flag is on its way due to the fact its not only dem appointed judges but both dem and rep. I honestly feel the reps and the dems are working agaisnt donald which is f--king strange considering trump handed rep the presidency and gave reps senate and congress majority. The reps should be kissing his ahole because without trump it was a shoe in for Hillary who would have made reps lifes hell and our too.
Something just isn't sitting right anymore with any of the major partys dems or reps its almost like we need to do away with both their parties!
edit on 17-3-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Iraqi is not a a race, religion, sex, age or disability now is it?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

I voted for Trump, but I have to say these threads are not helping our cause. It's time to stop gloating and to try getting people on board with his administration.

If you keep trying to kick people in the teeth they are not going to go along.

If you start showing the good things Trump is trying to do you might have more success. They already lost. Time to bring people together. Ignore the fanatics... let's get things done.

Democrats don't want unity. This is Day 50+ and we still don't have a full Cabinet in place. in 2009 it was only 42 days.

Come on now are you really that dense or ill informed? The Trump team still has not even put the paper work in for some of those positions. The Republicans have full control with a majority. You can't really blame the democrats for Trump running his transition poorly or confirmations not happening fast enough.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

As soon as he began running a campaign to be President, anything he says in relation to policy, to governance is not of his opinion.

I mean I'm accustomed to the notion politicians lie. Though admittedly I'd have to say it's the right that has no logic, campaign promises don't count because he wasn't in power?

How backwards is that?

Anyways it's a fact he kept spouting off about a Muslim ban, we've already had a numpty claiming the Muslim invasion of America is going well in this very thread... The right can't even police it's in-house racists.

You can't seem to be able to comprehend that Trump gained power on the backs of delusioned voters.

Well...Mexico ain't building nothing and even watered down versions of a ban that could be seen as targeted in terms of religion is un-American, it'll be blocked.

Welcome to the real world.

Trump would say anything for your support and he did.

He even jokingly said he could shoot a man and y'all would still support him like a savior.

So by your logic I'm guessing campaigning is pointless? One could say I'm planning on mining the moon and providing free cheese for all Americans, it doesn't matter... Because ya know? It's just his opinion?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Actually the American public voted and filled those positions, not Trump.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I support President Trump.

The fanatical left and the fake media as well as the global new world order need to back off, do their homework and simply let us get the economy back on track.

It was all good and fine when obama did many of the same things. His executive sword was just as accurate against illegals as President Trumps, his were simply weak and a wink wink kind of arrangement.

Ok I could go on, but refuse to argue with people who are too stubborn to hear anything that might upset their delicate understanding of the world at large.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join