It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Trailer: LIFE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Sci-fi horror film with an A-list cast and a relevant plot. Seems like it will be pretty good, i hope they don't screw it up. Seeing how life usually imitates art, could the premise of the film become a reality? Anyone else waiting to watch this?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm interested in this movie but it does look like an 'Alien' ripoff. That could be good news as I feel 'Alien' is a masterpiece.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I got the 'Alien' vibe as well, which is probably a good thing. Nothing will ever replace Alien, but we are due for another great sci-fi horror and this has all the right ingredients on paper.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Looking forward to it.

As they say, life finds a way.

Starting to look like as I had always thought, life is everywhere. It just needs the right conditions. The thing is, is we bring stuff like that back home, it is possible it could end us all.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I've got to say it does look good, hopefully it's a well put together story line.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I was, until I seen the behaviour or the organism and rewatched the trailer a few times.
then I was reminded of "The Alien"

And with a new alien movie: covenant coming out in May, it felt like this movie was riding on its coat tails.
I Could be 100% wrong about it. Because really, all I have to go off of is the trailer.
So who knows.
I will most like download it anyways.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Considering the infinite amount of planets and possibilities, it would be quite arrogant and ignorant to think we are alone. Just take Earth for example, there are well over a million different species currently on Earth and that is barely 1% of all life that has ever existed here.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'd still put my money on LIFE. Sequels never live up to its predecessors, especially when your 4-5 films in and your trying to follow a legendary film like the original was.

I think the one and only time a sequel was as good, if not better then it's predecessor (minus trilogies) was Terminator 2.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I wasn't aware of this movie, thanks for posting.

It looks pretty cool.

I noticed you said " Seeing how life usually imitates art, could the premise of the film become a reality?"

If that's the case, than this is far more likely of an outcome for humanity....

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Lol you're probably right, but I'm going to give humanity the benefit of the doubt and say we smarten up and somehow make it through this entire ordeal. Now aliens on the other hand..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Name should just be Blob 0.5: Mycelia edition

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
You should get an "alien" vibe from it. It is supposed to be an alien life form. *yuk, yuk*

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I caught a case of that stuff in my crotch once.
Nothing a shot can't cure.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
WOW! I must see this movie!!!!! I was at the edge of my seat just watching the trailer! Thank you for posting this!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

TMI Darling, TMI LOL

Yeah, I really want to see this movie. Actually more than the new Alien, as much as I loved the first one.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'll watch almost anything with aliens it it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I just noticed now the real connection between Life and aliens. The life documentary is narrated by none other than segourney weaver. Coincidence?

top topics

join