It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan: Remove "Blasphemous Content" And Use Interpol To Interrogate Blasphemers Overseas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Pakistan wants to stop all of you blasphemers! Not only do they want Facebook to assist with identifying them in their own country (so they can do God knows what to them), they want the Blasphemy identified and stopped in other countries as well. They want to use Interpol to interrogate some people abroad as well.

Here we go! Will you make the "list" if they go international?

www.thenews.com.pk...

Interior Ministry Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan said government would take strict action against blasphemers.

Facebook administration has been asked to cooperate in tracing the criminals behind the blasphemy while cooperation from the United States Administration was also being sought through US Embassy in Pakistan in this regard.

The minister also urged the international community to have broad consultations on the issue of blasphemy as it has become a critical matter for the world.

“Social media sites should cooperate to prevent uploading of any blasphemous content,” he said.

“Ridiculing a religion in the name of freedom of expression should not be allowed,” he said, adding that intelligence agencies have been working to identify elements involved in blasphemous activities.

He said eleven people, who posted their comments on the blasphemous sites have already been identified and process of their investigation has started.

“Concerned authorities are also in contact with Interpol to interrogate some people abroad”

The minister said every option would be used to remove blasphemous material from Facebook and other social media websites

Nisar said a senior officer at embassy of Pakistan in Washington has been given responsibility to speed up efforts to get required information from Facebook management.

edit on 16-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here's a question that will put me on their list.

Since sharia law allows men to rape litte boys and the penalty for being gay is death, shouldn't they all kill themselves?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I can almost see the comments now , or will Pakistan tracking down blasphemers scare everyone off .
edit on 16-3-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I've never had a facebook and I don't intend to get one now. But I have to admit, just the thought of being able provoke Pakistan into harassing someone else in Europe is a tempting troll.

Just kidding. But seriously, what's going to stop somebody in some other country in the world from getting on facebook and making a fake profile for a real person in Europe and getting Pakistan to harass them?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So the government leader's of Pakistan have now elevated themselves to Godhood and people who make fun of their methods as blasphemers? That's both hilarious and sad. They certainly don't represent God, but only themselves and their own actions, and they hide their immorality under their convenient umbrella of serving God. This way they can convince themselves they are following divine duty.

This is the same thing the Vatican did centuries ago so they went out and murdered people under the guise of divine duty.

edit on 16-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

This could set the precedent for Google to become the UN global thought police. The EU might start using Google to track anyone disparaging the Muslim rapists that have invaded Europe. Oops, did I just make a list...I hope so.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

And how come Trump didn't put Pakistan on the list? Pakistan is a well known hotbed for Radical Islam.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

Since sharia law allows men to rape litte boys and the penalty for being gay is death, shouldn't they all kill themselves?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm not quite getting what is being asked for by Pakistan. The interior minister says in the article that Blasphemy against a religion in the name of freedom of speech should not be allowed. Most of the western world already has rules that are applicable to all types of speech and publications, including social media and internet content, regarding religions and beliefs. Those laws, by definition, include disparaging comments about a particular faith, or what we would understand as blasphemy.

Is this minister saying that these laws are not enough, or is he saying they are not being rigorously enforced? It always pings my radar when I hear politicians saying that free speech should not be used as a reason to say something. The term free speech is not subjective, you either have free speech or you have speech that is subject to certain conditions. You cannot have it both ways. Attempts by politicians to enforce limits on what can and cannot be said when laws already exist is a slippery slope, and it seems to me, that in this case, what is being demanded may not be evenly applied, in terms of what can be said.

Pakistan is a multi-faith society and any laws regarding blasphemy must not be set up as protection for just one set of beliefs. If that is what happens then it is no protection at all and will only be the cause of further division, more blasphemy and worse.
edit on 16-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I ain't skeered of no Pakistan.
What are they going to do...drop the Atomic Bomb?
I blaspheme at my leisure.
Screw those guys.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Nope! In Middle Eastern countries only the "catcher" is gay (not the "pitcher"), so the only ones in danger of being killed are the little boys themselves.

Lovely system, isn't it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

This could set the precedent for Google to become the UN global thought police. The EU might start using Google to track anyone disparaging the Muslim rapists that have invaded Europe. Oops, did I just make a list...I hope so.

You have no idea how close you really are in this prediction!

Check this out.....

The fascists of the future will be anti fascists?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Its Blasphemous to call Mohamad a man of god and confuse it with the God of Christians/Jews, who was actually a possessed egomaniac pedophile thieving torturing mass murderer idol worshiping rapist that could only succeed by killing and forced conversion and through the real threat of death for apostasy, all backed up by their own Islamic text and sources. What is it with Muslims and denying their own book and history that they want everyone else who isn`t infected by it to also deny its reality.

Wonder how many hits I just made, bring it!

The truth should be enforced if anything, like Germany and Holocaust deniers.

Some Muslims are more straight forward (2min duration)

I always thought it a strange word brainwashing as these Muslims could do with a good brain cleansing.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

They can kiss my ass.This planet is not a muslim theocracy however much they want it to be.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

They can kiss my ass.This planet is not a muslim theocracy however much they want it to be.

Agreed but give it a hundred years by the way things a heading.. Glad I will not be around to witness more than I already have of the Joys of Allah and the Muslim faith

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I wonder sometimes if a larger plan is afoot here.

We have China and it's totalitarian inbred attitude of censoring the internet and introducing a "good citizen" rating system for it's fellow countrymen based on how sycophantic and non critical they are of their deranged Government.

We also have the nutters in Germany cracking down on anti immigration posts and headed by a former Stazi Boss.

Then we have the censoring of conservative websites and/or posts on Facebook,Youtube and articles in the Google search engine on anyone right of SJW and the Soros mind control brigade.

I can see the insidious tentacles of Globalism/New World Order and it's plan for Planetary despotism slowing wrapping themselves around the basic human right of freedom of speech on the internet and taking them away under the guise of political correctness or the other usual suspect..."the war on terror!"

This totalitarian tiptoe reminds of a giant Boa Constrictor slowly squeezing the life force out of it's prey.

edit on 17-3-2017 by southbeach because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Lets not forget Obama, "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam"

He also attended the recent World Government summit The ‘Arch Of BAAL’ Displayed For The 3rd Time In Honor Of ‘The World Government Summit another thought provoking thread by infolurker, good job my friend.

How is it slander by telling the truth about Islamic books commands and history, that's a cover-up.

The future must not belong to those who adhere to such a sick twisted barbaric man Mohamad.

We will win this but not before many of us are slaughtered in a war like no other, the final battle of good vs evil, pushing back on Islam in our own countries, is the best we can do for now, at least for our children and grandchildren's sake.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
They make me want to email them real Blasphemous Content using some chinese proxy. I'm not a fan of any religion but somehow I'm not seeing vatican getting pissed by Jesus jokes and nowadays I keep seeing more and more of them while saying anything about muslims/mohammed/allah is gross, racist and lame.
edit on 17-3-2017 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'd actually welcome some Interpol guys showing up.

We'd have some nice "Interpol agents get a cavity search" videos to post.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Epic !

what a load of rubbish hunting down people who have negative views of religion !

hope they dont start using interpol to lock up infidels either !
better start building a huge prison pakistan!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join