It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Talk Show Host Michael Savage Attacked Outside Restaurant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

That is literally BS. Have you actually ever lived in Cali? Doubtful. I lived in SoCal for years and it's all about being who you wanna be. Plus, in Newport Beach and South from there is damn near solid Republicans so educate yourself before you give such ignorant opinions about things you know nothing about.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: pteridine

That is literally BS. Have you actually ever lived in Cali? Doubtful. I lived in SoCal for years and it's all about being who you wanna be. Plus, in Newport Beach and South from there is damn near solid Republicans so educate yourself before you give such ignorant opinions about things you know nothing about.

From your post, it seems that my comment regarding PC thought is what you object to. Please that the OP is about an incident in Tiburon. For your Californian edification, that location is about 450 miles to the north of your noted location and is in another universe.

If your objection refers to my comment about impatient and armed geezers, visit Appalachia. There is an abundance of those folks here and being impolite or bullying can be dangerous.

I did spend time in Berkeley and I must say that PC lip service is definitely useful. The SJW's in that portion of CA are easily befuddled and if one plays them properly, one's life is unencumbered by their idiocy, save for the occasional pointless "look at me" demonstrations. See the response to my post from Starwarsisreal regarding PC in academia.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Poodles are actually pretty vicious dogs believe it or not.

Dr Savage needs to get a michael vic rescue Pit Bull-The assailant is going to be hit in the wallet big time -medical bills .lost work hours- I think teddy will need a therapy dog. Watch the bills pile up. He picked on the wrong guy this time. Dr Savage is a fair and decent man and not a pushover.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22021724]Shamrock6[/pos ] Findings by BLM group? study by CAL Davis professor ? Can you say fake news ? Garbage in garbage out.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The hasty generalization fallacy is strong with you.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Is anyone else sick of seeing all these topics about right-wing violence lately?

Oh, wait.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: mOjOm

Is anyone else sick of seeing all these topics about right-wing violence lately?

Oh, wait.

I'd say an eye for an eye but can't think of any leftwing nut that has the balls to walk around without armed security.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How is the poodle?

What kind of man walks with a poodle?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How is the poodle?

Is this a joke?
I'll bite.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I don't know. I can only tell you that I would not be seen with any small dog in public. It's disgraceful for a man to walk with a small dog.

Poodle. Yorkies. Etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2
a reply to: D8Tee

I don't know. I can only tell you that I would not be seen with any small dog in public. It's disgraceful for a man to walk with a small dog.

Poodle. Yorkies. Etc.

Urban Dictionary

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

no video?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join