It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Talk Show Host Michael Savage Attacked Outside Restaurant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Honestly?

I'd almost like to see a leftist get his ass beat. Almost.

Then I could repost so many of the replies here and mock those that are concerned about violence simply because ideas differ.

Once anyone starts justifying this, then all bets are off.

Every notice that the left are never at the end of the terrorist stick? Riot...no problem. Mace an innocent child...no problem. Lie under oath...no problem.

It is rarely that the left have experienced violence. Except for dishing it out.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya no i don't mind Sham,you are entitled to how you see things,i just come from maybe a totally different perspective.I tend to overlook and see a bigger picture. I see how from my view above,how the human race is divided by religion,especially the odious Islam.

Then on a more micro-level,i can see how there's an attempt to subdue certain chapters of the populace,in this case conservatives. And how crying out against oppression,if you are white/and/or conservative,you will be villified for even expressing concern. I have seen this before..in NAZI GERMANY.
edit on 17-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Monger

I don't know. Ask the Weather Underground. That they weren't as successful as McVeigh wasn't because they weren't trying and didn't want to be.

You mean they lacked the full support of black ops....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

That's precisely what would have happened if it had been me. Push me down? I'm likely to respond in a rather unpleasant manner.

I legally carry a .45 auto.

That gentleman would not have walked away healthy. Center mass, double tap.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I think it's a gimmick. There has been a full court press of posters pushing Savage narratives on several forums. I think he's just trying to cash in as he's been around a while and has never been as big as some of the other alt-right. Because he's too crazy for even them. IMHO.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ya and if you're worried about your ratings..just be attacked by a rabid leftie,and have your DOG shoved/kicked by a rabid leftie..to get more publicity. That what you're saying,sport?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

He wouldn't be the first to do so, would he?

It's why things like this get investigated.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

But..from what i have seen the Wayyy most percentage of "fake hate crimes" come from the left? If you can dispute that,please do so. I am South African,not American,so seeing i do not have dog in this race,i am completely willing to be convinced by the Left.If you can..

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I couldn't tell you.

Once I hear "made-up tale" or the equivalent it generally disappears from my radar totally. To make up something like a fake hate-crime has always looked, to me anyway, as a grab for attention--poor me, poor-poor me--by the "victim".

I've never liked the term "hate-crime" either, for that matter. I mean it seems obvious to me that to attack someone for their political views would indicate a certain level of hostility, even hate, towards that someone. Why the need to separate it into another category?

Anyway... It could very well be more leftists do this sort of fake hate crime thingy. But I, personally, don't know. As I said, I tend to abort when it become obvious it was an attention seeking event.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What i cannot Understand..What i cannot COMPUTE..is the apparent Willingness these days,to be a VICTIM,not just willingness but seemingly /Desperation to VICTIM..you know, i grew up as a genuinely abused child..and i would Never,Never humiliate myself and make myself to look so vulnerable,to be a victim,EVER again..so these lefties,if they enjoy being victims,let them indulge their helplessness. To the day when they need to be warriors,to save their own lives.

As i said in another post,about the Pakistan thing..you come into my yard towelhead/ANYONE/THING..it's gonna be the last damn thing you do!!

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I wouldn't sweat that guy. He has plenty of time to post on ATS and follow a story that tickles his own political fancy but derides you for doing 10 minutes worth of actual investigation into the allegations?

That's disinfo shilling at its finest and completely unworthy of what this site once was.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Monger

That was a cheap shot.

I disagree, It's the mudpit, after all. I'm of the opinion that its destroying the level of discourse across the board on ATS, but as long as it's here I figure I may as well get dirty too. If it was a cheap shot, its hardly the cheapest shot in the mudpit. Not even the cheapest shot in this thread.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 18-3-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: Redundancy

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

But..from what i have seen the Wayyy most percentage of "fake hate crimes" come from the left? If you can dispute that,please do so. I am South African,not American,so seeing i do not have dog in this race,i am completely willing to be convinced by the Left.If you can..

From what I can see from my office, only one car at a time passes my window. Therefore there is only ever one car on any road anywhere.
edit on 18-3-2017 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
a reply to: kosmicjack

Ya and if you're worried about your ratings..just be attacked by a rabid leftie,and have your DOG shoved/kicked by a rabid leftie..to get more publicity. That what you're saying,sport?

"See the Savage book collection in the WND Superstore" (from the OP)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I'm not sure what you're trying to say-do you mean he reported the attack as a publicity stunt? I don't think that having a product you wish to advertise or endorse,automatically means that it is part of your sales strategy to report an attack,and draw attention to it. No one should be physically attacked because of one's political ideology,and especially not one's Dog,hell's bells.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I'm sorry but that is karma. That guy has been talking # behind a microphone for years. He probably had it coming.
I really only feel bad for the poodle.
edit on 18-3-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yay for actual detective work. It's 50:1 this story came from a crybaby conservative web site.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Uh you're a President behind, Chief.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
This literally has nothing to do with the thread, minus the first couple of sentences. It IS hyperbole but the rest of it, while accurate, is in the wrong place.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join