It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Talk Show Host Michael Savage Attacked Outside Restaurant

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: DBCowboy

It may not be his fault he got attacked, but it certainly is is fault he got beat. He obviously needs to take up cage fighting training.

Maybe get rid of that half dog and find a real dog.

If it wasn't CA, i'd recommend a .380. If he gets beat up that easily, i doubt he could handle anything bigger.

(i almost feel guilty joking at his expense here)

It does suck that we're talking about Savage here ...

Why couldn't some idiot have picked an altercation with someone I would have felt better speaking up in defense of. Savage is unlikable at best.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Honestly?

I'd almost like to see a leftist get his ass beat. Almost.

Then I could repost so many of the replies here and mock those that are concerned about violence simply because ideas differ.

Once anyone starts justifying this, then all bets are off.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I think it's wrong to beat up someone just because they have a poodle.
Maybe he couldn't afford a REAL dog.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Someone more likable? Like Sean Hannity?

How about that....Michael Savage < Sean Hannity in likability.

Next up, Savage vs O'Reilly

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Regardless of ideology, anyone with half a ####ing brain should be against violence due to differences of opinion.

This thread should be simple.

People being repulsed by violence against anyone simply because ideas differ.

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There has to be excuses and justifications, and reasons why.

Pathetic.

Simply god-damned pathetic.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I just called and talked to the Emergency Services Coordinator and spokeswoman for the Tiburon Police Department, Laurie Nilsen .

She informed me that the police were called out to the restaurant to break-up an altercation.

Neither person involved were hurt, nor the dog, casting doubt on the OP's source's comments, and both men, including Savage, were issued a citation. The case has been sent higher up the legal food chain for possible charges and charges are being investigated against both Savage and the other man.

The other man involved is named John Rosekrans.

They're allowed to give out that kind of information?
hmmmm
sounds shady

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Honestly?

I'd almost like to see a leftist get his ass beat. Almost.

Then I could repost so many of the replies here and mock those that are concerned about violence simply because ideas differ.

Once anyone starts justifying this, then all bets are off.

Its not justifying it.

But freedom of speech doesn't mean people aren't going to get pissed and want to fight you for what you say. Those swimming in the shallow end think beating you up proves you wrong.

So instead ill laugh because Savage made a lot of money off of pissing off some of those folks down in the shallow end and had to pay up a bit today because of it. You can't troll heatens and morons and think the color of law will be your savior, whether it should or not.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

People have every right to get pissed.

But if a person is so mentally stunted that beatings or justifying beatings means you win, then it's going to be a blood bath.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

And too many were justifying it, whether it happened or not, people were justifying the violence.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
ccw.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

So instead ill laugh because Savage made a lot of money off of pissing off some of those folks down in the shallow end and had to pay up a bit today because of it. You can't troll heatens and morons and think the color of law will be your savior, whether it should or not.

And if Savage had pulled out a gun and defended himself?
People need to start arming themselves I guess.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

People have every right to get pissed.

But if a person is so mentally stunted that beatings or justifying beatings means you win, then it's going to be a blood bath.

Forever man. Forever back into the deepest parts of history. You're old and wise....you've heard "might makes right".

Te dullards believe this, and are just as engaged in politics as anyone else.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

And if Savage had pulled out a gun and defended himself?
People need to start arming themselves I guess.

I do. And that guy would have had a good chance of springing a new .40cal leak during our encounter. There's no reason to take an ass whooping as a grown middle aged man that doesn't look for one.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not disputing that at all. It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth that I'm defending someone who's an @sshole.

I don't think Rosie O'Donnel should be violently attacked for the odious things she says either, but I still wouldn't feel good defending her.

Because with each of them, you know they're not nice people.
edit on 16-3-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

You actually have nothing better to do with your time than this?

It actually only took a few minutes. It's amazing what you can do when you are not lazy.

Also, are you criticizing me for taking a small amount of time to actually do real investigations in to what we are being told?

I apologize if my willingness to look in to things without blindly believing what we are told offends you.

No wonder people on the left are completely oblivious to the actual real world problems the rest of us face.

Having the gall to ask for facts from the horse's mouth means I am oblivious?

I'm sorry but if the word busybody ever applied to someone.

I'd rather ask questions than be a sheep.

Do you actually think the nurse or whoever you spoke with was on the level with you?

I talked to the spokeswomen of the police department, not a nurse. Can you not read simple English?

Because if you do I have some prime southern Florida land I'd like to sell you...

I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: introvert
I just called and talked to the Emergency Services Coordinator and spokeswoman for the Tiburon Police Department, Laurie Nilsen .

She informed me that the police were called out to the restaurant to break-up an altercation.

Neither person involved were hurt, nor the dog, casting doubt on the OP's source's comments, and both men, including Savage, were issued a citation. The case has been sent higher up the legal food chain for possible charges and charges are being investigated against both Savage and the other man.

The other man involved is named John Rosekrans.

They're allowed to give out that kind of information?
hmmmm
sounds shady

Yes.

Do people really not have a clue what information is available and how even the private individual can ask questions, just like any journalist?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

And too many were justifying it, whether it happened or not, people were justifying the violence.

Whom justified the violence?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Tell that to Timothy McVeigh.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

I don't know. Ask the Weather Underground. That they weren't as successful as McVeigh wasn't because they weren't trying and didn't want to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Michael Savage is 5'4" and 74 years old, such violence is uncalled for. I hope the perpetrator is jailed for a long time.

Forget the size or attitude of the dog-- and even Dr. Mike's
age or physical condition. The fact this pigdemon might even have
been hanging to take a shot means malicious intent .
And yeah, sometimes I'll paraphrase Alex Jones: the shoe fits.

I hate passing that prick (C.I.) out like it could become candy:
but lately a certain bent of individual, yeah even a subculture
have been utilizing a media blindness to it. We all lose .

I don't go with Mike Savage 100% of the time, maybe never will:
but the attack was not only unwarranted but probably premeditated.
And the responsible party should know the Rottweiler in my
pants is hard all the time and has big teeth. Too bad Mike is a
real pacifist... somebody in that picture deserved to be hobbled.
edit on 16-3-2017 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join