It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Talk Show Host Michael Savage Attacked Outside Restaurant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Trump supporters were talking about people being paid to incite violence at Trump rallies to make Trump and his supporters look bad during the campaign. Now we have an "unnamed assailant" attacking a conservative (Trump supporting) mouthpiece. I don't see why it's so out of the question that Trump and his administration are using this as a way to draw sympathy and to reinforce the persecution complex he and his followers have adopted. "Poor billionaire president Trump."

This is a conspiracy site is it not? I think that's very plausible scenario. If people honestly believe the current narrative arose naturally then I'd have to say they're naive and ignoring the writing on the wall. It's all one giant distraction to cause exactly what is happening on these boards and elsewhere: infighting.

ATS is a microcosm of society in general right now in my opinion, there are more insults and outright hate on these boards right now that I didn't see 2 years ago. We are being divided by their manufactured narrative with Trump being the centerpiece. He's a reality TV star and he's playing his part for the reality show they're orchestrating right now. Reality TV started becoming really prevalent and popular 10 or so years ago, possibly a precursor to Trump and the scripted narrative we're seeing unfold.

People are addicted to drama and reality TV has tons of drama. There's a reason they started pushing reality TV so hard in my opinion and we're seeing that now with the drama and fighting out in the real world.
edit on 3/16/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

There have been too many examples of violence simply for thinking differently for this to be a "one-off" event.

It's becoming commonplace.

And when people justify the violence, cheer the violence, it only feeds the undercurrent of hatred that is pervasive in our society.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: introvert

You could always try activism.

I hear that's what all the kids are doing now.

Na. Becoming an activist and putting my name out there as such has the potential of seriously hindering my ability to make money.

I'd rather keep doing what I'm doing and continue to post my irrelevant opinions as anonymously as I can on the internet.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Nope.

Nobody should be physically harmed because of their political leanings...Especially in a war or whatever...

Uh Huh.

That must be why that MUSLIM BAN THING ain't working out so well.

That pesky constitution thing is going to be destroyed by those who understand the meaning of the document the least because they have this silly notion that the Bible or some other hokey # is more relevant.

And these attacks by political foes or in political disagreements are nothing new.

The only reason you hear about it so quickly and so often is because there are whole businesses whose goal is to make sure you are distracted from your miserableness enough to keep working at your #ty meaningless job to pay for # you never needed.

The ones who are accusing everyone of being delicate snowflakes and slinging insults are usually the insulted and delicate ones.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

Chicken Sheaaaattt Conservatives wanna pretend everything will always be the same forever...

NEWS FLASH!!! XIT ALWAYS CHANGES.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

Exhibit A for the kind of person who risks branding conservatives with little yellow stars and confining them to ghettos after having confiscated their property and making it illegal for them to hold down jobs ... for their own good, of course.

Later on, they will support removing these same people from society entirely to "happy" camps where they can be re-educated for the good and peace of all. Nevermind that no one ever sees them again. It achieves the same effect, amirite?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

There have been too many examples of violence simply for thinking differently for this to be a "one-off" event.

It's becoming commonplace.

And when people justify the violence, cheer the violence, it only feeds the undercurrent of hatred that is pervasive in our society.

I agree that cheering violence is a bad thing. Cheerleading violence is also a bad thing. Hate crimes are bad. Political differences turning violent are bad.

Who is doing that here in this situation? It sounds like BOTH parties were involved in this particular altercation. If true, is Savage not wrong, also, then for this?

Would claiming to be a victim when one has not been victimized be a bad thing too??

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I've heard the whole thing was staged by right wingers in a desperate bid for attention.

It seems reasonable. Those people are crazy.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So it's (Michael Savage's) fault he got beat?

Is that the current justification?

Sounds like rape justification if a woman dresses too "sexy".

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, I mean come on. Savage shouldn't have been wearing that short skirt and low cut top if he didn't want to get attacked. He was asking for it!!

And walking a poodle too......What a slut that guy is!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Pretty much, and if we'd just stop saying stuff they don't want to hear ... then maybe they wouldn't have to beat us.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So if we don't speak or express a different opinion, they won't have justification to beat us!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Except he didn't get beat. The original link is fake news. No one was arrested (and in California, if there is any blood, someone is definitely going to jail). The poodle wasn't injured, and both men were issued citations for an "altercation." Further charges against one or both men are pending.

The rest of the thread (beyond page 3) pigsqueal zooting.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

"Risks branding conservatives"...?...

Awww...

Triggered?.

I could go on a stereotypical spree right now, but I think I'll just go Fap instead.

This is just too exciting.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I'm glad he didn't get beaten for having a different opinion.

Pity so many here would have justified the act.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I'm glad he didn't get beaten for having a different opinion.

Pity so many here would have justified the act.

Big tough guy attacking a diminutive 75 year old man.
Shameful.

"I was leaving Servino's restaurant when a total stranger followed me out of the restaurant and confronted me. He said, 'Are you Michael Weiner?' I turned to him and sid, 'Go away, I don't know who you are. I turned to leave and he pushed me and I fell down. He moved toward me to pushed me down and he shoved my 10-pound poodle out of the way to get to me. He has lied and said I pushed him. That is absurd. Both of my hands were holding onto things!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I just called and talked to the Emergency Services Coordinator and spokeswoman for the Tiburon Police Department, Laurie Nilsen .

She informed me that the police were called out to the restaurant to break-up an altercation.

Neither person involved were hurt, nor the dog, casting doubt on the OP's source's comments, and both men, including Savage, were issued a citation. The case has been sent higher up the legal food chain for possible charges and charges are being investigated against both Savage and the other man.

The other man involved is named John Rosekrans.

You actually have nothing better to do with your time than this?...
No wonder people on the left are completely oblivious to the actual real world problems the rest of us face.
I'm sorry but if the word busybody ever applied to someone.
Do you actually think the nurse or whoever you spoke with was on the level with you?
Because if you do I have some prime southern Florida land I'd like to sell you...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
I feel sorry for the dog.

That's about it.

Yup, you and nine other people (so far) are sooo very tolerant.

Civil War 2.0 can't come soon enough at this rate..

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

ARGH!!!! Wtf? Really??

What in the heck did you read, man? Nothing I said, apparently.

Done.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

It may not be his fault he got attacked, but it certainly is is fault he got beat. He obviously needs to take up cage fighting training.

Maybe get rid of that half dog and find a real dog.

If it wasn't CA, i'd recommend a .380. If he gets beat up that easily, i doubt he could handle anything bigger.

(i almost feel guilty joking at his expense here)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

"Risks branding conservatives"...?...

Awww...

Triggered?.

I could go on a stereotypical spree right now, but I think I'll just go Fap instead.

This is just too exciting.

Getting hot enough to fap over something is being triggered.

And if the mere thought of marching people off into train cars gets you, um, randy, then I'd say you are all ready to sign up for the next version of the SS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join