It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative Talk Show Host Michael Savage Attacked Outside Restaurant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Glad to hear it is false or inaccurate. I would hate to hear about a person abusing a dog because of the owner's political beliefs.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Y'know...I get that the media has a bias to it, and that it likes to paint conservatives a certain way and liberals another way.

But I wouldn't be getting all worked up over this story not being all over the news, when it's becoming pretty apparent that Savage and his handler are just making # up about it. Why you'd want that to be all over the news is a head scratcher.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Wait, isn't he one of those loud, tough-talking, rugged individualist Republicans??? Guess not.

Savage is a loud, tough-talking so-called conservative, but in the end is a smug, hateful, whiny, little bitch of a man that bashes liberals as it is a profitable product to sell to those that listen to him.

But he sure does enjoy living in the 'Mecca of liberalism" and carries around a little dog like he's Paris Hilton.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It sounds like LE may have issued citations for disturbing the peace (or something similar, I've only been to airports in CA) and cut everybody loose.

Low level misdemeanor for making an ass outta yourself in a restaurant sounds about right, given what you've been able to provide for us.

Agreed. If an actual assault had taken place, with witnesses around to verify what actually had taken place, the man in question would have easily been arrested at Savage's request or with proof of physical contact, such as Savage being "bloodied".

Sounds to me like Savage and Rosekrans had a yelling match, caused a small disturbance and now the Right Wing blogosphere/TMZ-types are trying to make it in to a much bigger deal.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Not surprised by the actions of the fascist left.

Haven't read through the thread, but I imagine people are cheering and probably wishing he had died.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Wait, isn't he one of those loud, tough-talking, rugged individualist Republicans??? Guess not.

Savage is a loud, tough-talking so-called conservative, but in the end is a smug, hateful, whiny, little bitch of a man that bashes liberals as it is a profitable product to sell to those that listen to him.

But he sure does enjoy living in the 'Mecca of liberalism" and carries around a little dog like he's Paris Hilton.

So?

I don't like Michael Savage at all, but liking a person or not is not a reason to pretend that it's OK for someone to beat them up.

Keep walking down that path and someone will die sooner or later. Maybe lots of someones

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Correction.

If one guy attacks a conservative then it is considered Left Wing Violence that is taking over the world.

When a conservative shoots up an abortion clinic he's just one lone nut job with no affiliation to anything.

So you can see how the same BS is being used on both sides. But are you able to admit that???

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nobody here is saying it's ok to beat up an old man. Or a young man or anyone else.

We are pointing out that he's not being honest about his media coverage of it however.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: introvert

So?

I don't like Michael Savage at all, but liking a person or not is not a reason to pretend that it's OK for someone to beat them up.

Keep walking down that path and someone will die sooner or later. Maybe lots of someones

Did I "pretend" it's ok for someone to beat him up?

Please quote where I said anything that can be interpreted as such.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Haven't read through the thread, but I imagine people are cheering and probably wishing he had died.

And you'd be totally wrong about that too.

There's plenty of demonizing the left though, right along with what you're doing.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: ketsuko

Nobody here is saying it's ok to beat up an old man. Or a young man or anyone else.

We are pointing out that he's not being honest about his media coverage of it however.

I'm getting tired of you guys always excusing these incidents by saying that the person with right leaning views is always somehow lying.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm sorry.

Please don't hurt me.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

That's their narrative though.

I mean just look at who it is that keeps repeating that same narrative and ask yourself, "Are these members ever honest about their bias???"

That will answer whether or not this conversation is going to do anything other than waste your time.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh man!!!

Now you're gonna get it!!!

Get over here!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

The whole tone of the post implied that he was "asking for it" by not being among "his own kind."

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

That will answer whether or not this conversation is going to do anything other than waste your time.

It seems that most of the conversations I have around here is a waste of time.

Maybe that's my fault and I need to learn to focus my time and energy elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You could always try activism.

I hear that's what all the kids are doing now.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Cowboy. I like you, man, but you've got one twisted imagination. NO ONE is cheering. I sure as heck don't want an elderly man to get beat up. Someone did that to my dad one time and it was horrible.

Now take it back or I'll knock you into tomorrow!!
(Joke!! I'm twisted too, ya know)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm sorry.

Please don't hurt me.

Oh.

Okay.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The whole tone of the post implied that he was "asking for it" by not being among "his own kind."

It has nothing to do with him not being with his "own kind" and I did not say anything that would indicate I believe he was asking for it.

It has to do with him peddling a certain product, which is Right Wing propaganda, and bashing Liberals/the Left at every turn, yet lives among them and enjoys the lifestyle the region is able to provide.

That's not saying he deserves to get beat up. That's saying he is a Right Wing propagandist-for-profit hypocrite.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join