It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobile phone causing fainting feeling.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi all, i just wanted to pick your brains about something i've been experiencing only for the last couple of weeks.

When someone rings me on my mobile phone, when the initial ring starts, before i pick up, i have been getting this "wave" affecting my head, like a surge going through my brain.

This happens when the phone is within arms reach i woud say. It makes me feel faint for a split second though i'd had a quick drop in blood pressure.

As soon as i answer it, it stops.

Any ideas? I have had a brief look around the net, but there seems to be so much talk about wireless radiation and surges in power from the masts when your phone rings, i'm not sure what to believe.

If it makes any difference, the phone is a HTC Desire 620, and i have had it over a year. This problem has only been happening a couple of weeks.

Healthwise, i have been a bit out of sorts, but i am in the middle of PTSD counscelling, so things are particularly up in the air right now. Not sure if that makes you more prone to things like this?

Thanks for any advice or experiences shared.

CX.
edit on 16/3/17 by CX because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/3/17 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

Everytime my phone rings I have an anxiety spike. Regardless if it's my home phone or my cell phone.

Then it settles as rationality kicks back in and I realise that it's just the phone.

Maybe change the ringtone, it usually does the trick for me.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Purchase an iphone

CX

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Hi and thanks for that....this is definietly not an anxiety thing, or at least i don't think so.

It doesn't bother me when either of my phones ring....this is an actual physical "whoosh" type of wave that hits me and makes me feel faint.

Even worried that it was some kind of small fit or stroke at first.....but like i say it happens a lot.

CX.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Put your phone 18 inches further. That will decrease its radiation four times over. Then check if you're still feeling the same thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Everytime my phone rings I have an anxiety spike. Regardless if it's my home phone or my cell phone.

Then it settles as rationality kicks back in and I realise that it's just the phone.

Maybe change the ringtone, it usually does the trick for me.

That's strange, but understandable. Our brain makes associations between two seemingly unrelated things, such as how running water or even just entering a bathroom may cause a stronger urge to use the toilet.

I would assume that when someone's phone rings with a specific tone and the receiver is dealt extremely bad new, maybe even repeatedly, like fighting with a family member or significant other, that the brain may learn to associate that specific ringtone with the feeling of discomfort or negativity.

The body feels first and then the brain tries to decipher. Your phone may be triggering your subconscious, after one significant or multiple less than significant negative emotions were produced after answering. This is only a suggestion and doesn't even begin to address the now proven, harmful EMF radiation that we swim in daily.

My two pennies.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your PTSD, I would put away the Cell and use a landline just to be sure....

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
It is critical to maintain control over what your senses are apt to indicate while
awakening to the digital rain. Too much adrenaline will wreak havoc on your health,
just as too much ignorance of the storm we are facing will unwittingly allow you
to suffer non-point specific physical ailments.

Hmmm. Sounds like incipient orthostatic hypotension. Now this can be caused by....

Naturally, both scenarios are a flat out boon to the 'healthcare' industry.

Few among us are going to want to discuss the rain, and I believe we are well past the
point of discussion on this matter. The elephant is stomping where the ants were found,
between the wall
where the 'smart' meter
metes out justice as best as it's little digital component ass can master.
As soon as I mimic a sleep state, the beast
begins to buck. Buck, like a Mustang in the stall, all night. Am I supposed to keep my butt out of this
slight conundrum? I wish at times I were allowed respite, even in the form of attempts at humor.
I chose to confer with the only one who can help me. The Universe is
anything but non-sentient. But then, I have no phone, no bias, and only one choice.

Would you prefer to be stitched up in a straight jacket, or in surgery?

At either extreme, these are indeed the choices.

# 720
edit on 17-3-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join