It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain finally went over the edge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So McCain was doing his thing and bla-bla-bla asking to get a motion passed when Rand Paul objects and leaves ...John took offence to this and

I note the senator from Kentucky leaving the floor without justification or any rationale for the action he has just taken. That is really remarkable, that a senator blocking a treaty that is supported by the overwhelming number, perhaps 98—at least—of his colleagues would come to the floor and object and walk away. The only conclusion you can draw when he walks away is he has no justification for his objection to having a small nation be part of NATO that is under assault from the Russians. So I repeat again, the senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin.

Rand later comments

“I think he makes a really, really strong case for term limits. I think maybe he is past his prime. Maybe he has gotten a little bit unhinged.”
He does have a point there

“His foreign policy is something that would greatly endanger the United States. Greatly over extend us. And there has to be the thought, whether or not, it is in our national interest to pledge, to get involved with war, if Montenegro has an altercation with anyone.” “There is also another argument, is that when you ask the people of Montenegro, only about 40% and slightly less are actually in favor of this. They are close to Russia, they are close to being sort of like Ukraine, in the transition from Europe to Asia. Perhaps it would be good to be more like Switzerland, and be more neutral to trade with both.” “To call someone, somehow an enemy of the state, or a traitor might be considered by most reasonable people a little over the top.”

theduran.com...
edit on 16-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There's already a thread about this.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Thanks ...ok mods do your magic sorry

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Thanks ...ok mods do your magic sorry
I still flagged. It's worth discussing...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
He was over the edge to lunacy when he picked Sarah Palin for his running mate! LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It might not be in the same forum too . They sometimes allow two threads . I put this one in the mud-pit because I wasn't sure ...I had thought it was kind of a desperate thing for McCain to say .

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That's all he is, desperate. I personally have no respect for John McCain. Haven't liked him in many, many years.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

He is starting to catch it from others as well

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
He has a good point, why would someone object to a in congress and give no explanation of why he thinks it's bad?

Maybe he is working for Russia, the rest of the GOP is apparently.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Some times answers are not given for different reasons ... pick one

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Never thought I'd see the day where liberals would defend a Neo-con.
But this is the second time I have seen it.
First they came to his defense when the world found out he was a turncoat.
Now he has gone full illiberal.
Everyone knows you don't go full liberal!
Well John Stockholm McCain you just jumped into the lifeboat with people like
Lina Dunham

And guess who's captain?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

McCain is a Globalist tool completely owned by his deep state masters. John McCain is a traitor to both his party and the country as a whole.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There is absolutely no doubt his statements, motives and actions are based upon a conspiracy concerning missing strawberries.

Buck
edit on 17-3-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join