It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun Fact People from Other Countries Arent Entitled to America's Constitutional Protections

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
This is why we do nto allow them to deboard so they have no US rights coverage. Until they are checked in they ar e under international law only.

Okay. Where am I saying different?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This is why we do nto allow them to deboard so they have no US rights coverage. Until they are checked in they ar e under international law only.

Okay. Where am I saying different?

If you used the entire post instead of cutting it everyone would know what i was talking about. Until they touch ground they are not here officially and as such Have no right to a lawyer on staying here. So turn them around and also tell airlines to not accept ticket sales for people from those countries.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Technically, they are not on American soil until they have cleared customs. Just by landing in an airport does not mean they are on American soil if they do not have a visa and went through customs.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

tell airlines to not accept ticket sales for people from those countries.

Who is going to tell them?

The government? If so what else should government dictate to private corporations? Once that line is crossed there is no going back.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The government regulates the Airspace in america. They can tell the airlines who to restrict sales to. They did it with Cuba didnt they?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

They did it with Cuba didnt they?

They could only restrict the airspace to and from the US. They didn't stop airlines from other locations going to Cuba nor did they have any say on who their passengers were.

So the answer is NO they didn't do it with Cuba.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

OK. now think here. Why cant the US tell airlines who they want in the air over th e US? Either they comply and stop sales to that area or stop using the airspace.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If you used the entire post instead of cutting it everyone would know what i was talking about. Until they touch ground they are not here officially and as such Have no right to a lawyer on staying here. So turn them around and also tell airlines to not accept ticket sales for people from those countries.

Okay, wonderful. Where am I saying we should not do this?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I know that the OP was about President Trump's travel ban, but you made a larger point that often gets lost in the chatter.

Foreign nationals do not have Constitutional Rights.

Can you imagine the disaster that would ensue if one morning 750 million Chinese woke up and found out they had the full rights and protections -- INCLUDING THE RIGHT OF ENTRY, of the US Constitution?

The Left has been trying to forward this destructive lie for decades. Thankfully, the majority of Americans aren't that dumb.

S & F

I wonder how the 1st and 2nd would go over, in North Korea.

Freedom of speech in the mid east?

Freedom of religion, state religion unlawful?

The right to vote in free and fair elections?

Oh wait, the USA even has trouble with some of that!

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Donald J. Trump Statement on Preventing Muslim Immigration

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on.
Donald J Trump

Trump said it himself. It's a Muslim ban

Sounds good to me!

I'm still waiting for ANY leftist to explain to me how importing even one non-citizen Muslim into the United States makes Americans safer.

im still waiting for someone on the right to explain how letting in even 1 non citizen muslim makes americans less safe.

is it an automatic kind of thing?
is there a safety scale kind of deal where each non citizen muslim that comes in it goes down a notch?

how does it work?

Tell me how letting in 1 benefits the country.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
To the OP well....even if it's legal and constitutional and not even a bad idea.....(though some may disagree with that final point) if it has to do with Donald J. Trump, the American President, it must not pass.

Ya I know. Thats why its so fun to point out the Hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
why would he call it a ban if it is not?

The full title of Executive Order 13780 is "Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States," not 'the Muslim Ban'

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Sure; of course even here in America... people forget that each state also has it's own constitution; of course in the idea of the "United States" the state constitution is supposed to bow before the U.S. constitution. Not doing so and going by states rights only; is what led to the civil war.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I think the debt ceiling issue is being ignored by most.

The ceiling is just a wall over your head.

Is that a good wall or a bad wall?

Should we get rid of the ceilings?

Or build more?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

tell airlines to not accept ticket sales for people from those countries.

Who is going to tell them?

The government? If so what else should government dictate to private corporations? Once that line is crossed there is no going back.

The govt can pull their landing licence.

lol.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

never said we should not as far as i remember.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join