It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe - Update

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

That quote you are referring to is a perfect fit for the disinfo theory. We'll see, I've emailed her and sent her a link to this thread. I said I hoped she would respond to these accusations on coasttocoast tomorrow night.

STM

edit on 29-3-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote
a reply to: seentoomuch

Linda Moulton Howe does not claim to have all the answers. None of us do.

I respect her dedication to trying to find the answers and putting the information out there. To paint her efforts with a black out hoax stamp is small minded.

We all have so much to learn --- we must be able to share this conflicting strange information without tearing eachother down in the process.

I agree, just seems the skeptics are into censorship on ATS, which means an end to the Aliens & UFO forum at the least.

Sad,

STM

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

and i've sent a message to the technician on facebook, if i did it right, i don't use facebook got a dummy account to see things that get posted that you have to log in for. asked him to post it to his page. whether he responds is another story.

i think this is the same guy, says that he was a Former Wildlife Technician at NYSDEC
Scott Van Arsdale

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Yeah, I'm not much into Facebook either. I hope we both get responses to clarify all this.

STM

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

That was fast, already had a response from her. She wanted to know what she is being accused of now. I sent her a copy and paste of the list. Fingers crossed for a response to it. You do know she's a hellcat when she get's angry, right?

STM

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

Ahh,now I get it. Tagged to watch after I see mj later,lol

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Good op

My intuition is telling me (and has been for some time) that any thread that gets hoaxed or mysteriously deleted here at ATS deserves a deeper looking into.

You sound like her last response to me.

She's angry, and says why would anyone trust Colin or Gevaerd. And she says these accusations are from 2002 and thereabouts. And she says to let her know if there's anything from 2017. She also wanted to know what it is she said that got all this attention, why the major reaction? Did she hit a nerve with someone? Talk about something they don't want her to talk about?

Y'all better take her out of the Hoax bin imho. She said a lot more which I will not repeat here.

STM
edit on 30-3-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Good op

My intuition is telling me (and has been for some time) that any thread that gets hoaxed or mysteriously deleted here at ATS deserves a deeper looking into.

You sound like her last response to me. She's angry, and says why would anyone trust Colin or Gevaerd? And she says these accusations are from 2002 and thereabouts. And she says to let her know if there's anything from 2017. She also wanted to know what it is she said that got all this attention, why the major reaction? Did she hit a nerve with someone? Talk about something they don't want her to talk about?

Y'all better take her out of the Hoax bin imho. She said a lot more which I will not repeat here.

STM

Or what? She'll huff & puff and blow her dentures out?

So what if accusation in 2017 arn't there, if she wants to do something about the current she should clear up the earlier mishappenings.

Why take her out of hoax?

She is not important.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

And your opinion is?

Best regards,

STM

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

a reply to: MuonToGluon

And your opinion is?

Best regards,

STM

It's not my opinion.

We're in the Hoax section, that explains it all.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Come on now... LMH has done 100% of this to herself, don't pin it on us, that's not fair.

ETA: Just go peruse the whole Isaak CARET Drone hoax in its entirety.

sigh...
edit on 3-30-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Email her then and ask her about this hit list from 2002. She has a lot to say, most too sensitive for this board. [email protected] . I was actually thinking of PMing you to see if you would. Thanks for showing up on the thread but I think you may be in for it, good luck.

Best regards,

STM

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
NVM an AMA wouldn't work in the current climate of the board.
edit on 30-3-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I've spoken with Linda all I want to.
She's just got to own that which she has tried to sell over the years and stop crying about being called out when she's proven utterly wrong.

Nobody cares anymore but her it seems.
edit on 3-30-2017 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I respectfully disagree. She went with what she had, followed it and tried harder than most ufo reporters. Time will tell.

STM

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

I am getting really really tired of all these hoaxes'. Come on people don't you have anything better to do! Anyways I always thought she was to incredible to be true. Guaranteed.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

ruh roh shaking in my boots,

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The less relevant one becomes, the more ludicrous and increasing louder they become while making up stories that any past work that was once good is left behind and looked at in disdain.

She is well past her prime (in EVERY way) and has no influence over any current generation of investigators, no one serious wants to speak to her or know her or be near her.

She is unimportant, her yelling and "edge" is just an old lady who sold her self long ago and has noticed no one cares about her any longer, so she makes up more and more nonsense that makes an advanced dementia sufferer and SecureTeam look better and trustworthy in comparison.

The public's interest in her was lost a long time ago, it's sad to see that her previous good work is now being looked at in disdain because of her current nuttyness.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaYote

Linda Moulton Howe does not claim to have all the answers. None of us do.

I respect her dedication to trying to find the answers and putting the information out there. To paint her efforts with a black out hoax stamp is small minded.

We all have so much to learn --- we must be able to share this conflicting strange information without tearing eachother down in the process.

I agree, just seems the skeptics are into censorship on ATS, which means an end to the Aliens & UFO forum at the least.

Sad,

STM

I just don't get why all the vitriol. Seems certain voices in the Aliens & UFO get outshouted. I'm not wrapped around the axle of anyone's bandwagon and try to use my own discernment to find bits of illumination in the thick of this mud.

lots of smart people get certain things wrong - for example, Nicola Tesla was a brilliant inventor who believed in UFO's and also had an obsessive fear of pearls, yes, pearls! He said they suck your energy. Maybe he's right, but that sure sounds whacky...uh, do we trash everything he ever did, said and accomplished?

This wholesale character assassination is bone headed, what a waste of potential to learn something new ... "my view of reality is better than yours" ...sounds like the beginning of another religious debate.

Humans! With all our flippin' brilliance, we are so flippin' idiotic.

"life of Brian" Scene 18: The Holy Gourd of Jerusalem
The sketch:
holy music
FOLLOWERS: ...Look! Ah! Oh! Oh!
ARTHUR: He has given us a sign!
FOLLOWER: Oh!
SHOE FOLLOWER: He has given us... His shoe!
ARTHUR: The shoe is the sign. Let us follow His example.
SPIKE: What?
ARTHUR: Let us, like Him, hold up one shoe and let the other be upon our foot, for this is His sign, that all who follow Him shall do likewise.
EDDIE: Yes.
SHOE FOLLOWER: No, no, no. The shoe is...
YOUTH: No.
SHOE FOLLOWER: ...a sign that we must gather shoes together in abundance.
GIRL: Cast off...
SPIKE: Aye. What?
GIRL: ...the shoes! Follow the Gourd!
SHOE FOLLOWER: No! Let us gather shoes together!
FRANK: Yes.
SHOE FOLLOWER: Let me!
ELSIE: Oh, get off!
YOUTH: No, no! It is a sign that, like Him, we must think not of the things of the body, but of the face and head!
SHOE FOLLOWER: Give me your shoe!
YOUTH: Get off!
GIRL: Follow the Gourd! The Holy Gourd of Jerusalem!
FOLLOWER: The Gourd!
HARRY: Hold up the sandal, as He has commanded us!
ARTHUR: It is a shoe! It is a shoe!
HARRY: It's a sandal!
ARTHUR: No, it isn't!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaYote

Character assassination? I do not understand.

I thought a person required a position of importance and character for one to assassinate first?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join