It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linda Moulton Howe - Update

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Two new videos, very interesting talks with Linda Moulton Howe.
I've enjoyed her work for many years!

I'll add her latest two interviews here for us who enjoy her work and afterwards maybe we can have a discussion about what was being said and about her work in general.

The interviews are 1-2 hours long each and are of course FREE OF CHOICE to watch or not.

The first one is a talk about what is going on in Antartica (towards the end) and about how she began her work. She also gives mostly old but some new stuff that's been shared to her with regards to UFO's and ET's.

In the second video there's an interview with Linda and Barbara Lamb, mostly Linda does the talking, =) , there's talks about the booms that can be heard around the world and about what it might be all about, also talks about an ongoing war against different et races.

Video 1 Earth is an Ancient Alien Laboratory

Video 2 New evidence of a galactic war

edit on 16-3-2017 by BigEyes because: Fixed video links

edit on 16-3-2017 by BigEyes because: due to regelations I had to increase my post with text, I hope it was enough.

edit on 16-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

Thanks...will have to check these out. She's been invested in the whole subject among others over the years. Credible or not...I always thought she was. Her website as well...

Thank you for posting...

Best

MS

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

I suggest that you review the rules and then write something substantial about why you are posting these videos. I, like many others, are not prepared to spend two and a half hours watching these just because you posted them.

edit on 16/3/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

even if you watch one that is a minute long after seeing Linda Moulton Howe name, you wasted your time.
woman is so full of Sh@@ her eyes are brown.

she gives greer a run for his money.
edit on 16-3-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

even if you watch one that is a minute long after seeing Linda Moulton Howe name, you wasted your time.
woman is so full of Sh@@ her eyes are brown.

she gives greer a run for his money.

I can't even stand to watch her talk. I think she found a bandwagon to stand on carrying other peoples names and claiming it as her own. I don't know why she gets under my skin, she just does!

I came to the forum to see if someone else though she was as full of it as I felt she was.

Nailed It!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck
three thumbs up.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I've always liked that she is thorough with her info.

But, listening to her "newsreel monotone" kills it.

Her site still a paid site?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I'm new here and will know this for future posts. Thank you!

However, for those who don't want to watch, does not have to, I posted them for people who enjoy her work and might not know that she has new interviews out, it's for our enjoyments and hopefully later discussions.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

She is unwatchable. Her, greer, and wilcox or whatever. They are the worst liars. I feel terrible for anyone who enjoys watching them.

But if you do like them, please pm me because i have some invisible spacecraft and alien skeletons for sale relatively cheap.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Yes, she's very thorugh and open minded to the subject, she doesn't just say - this is how it is and only this way. Like so many others. She keeps all paths open and shares what she has been told and shown but is also very clear when it is her opinions she is sharing so people wont confuse it with what she has been told by others.

I feel she's the only real one in this field. After her, there's no one left.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Since I am an actual ET abductee I know the subject is not bs, and of all the people out there representing this subject, she is the only one that has verified many of my own experiences, descriptions of some et's and verify statements. So with regards to that, for me personally, she is the only one I consider sharing authentic (can't say if ALL of it is) but more authentic information about the subject then disinformation.

She gets
from me.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There is nothing in what she says that would make me think that the things that she says are anything more than fiction -- made-up stories.

Sure, I can't prove that she's wrong, but that still doesn't mean that what she says is not just made up.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

No problem.

Of course, I have also heard of LMH. My opinion of a lot of things she promotes is not positive. She seems to lack any crtiical thinking filters and has an awful presentation style on shows like Coast to Coast AM. Stilted, staccato tones, asking questions without reacting to the answers and posing the next one as if everything is on cue cards.

However I will credit her with the TV documentary she made into cattle mutilations in the 1980s to win an award. She also had a prominent role in the "Mirage Men" movie. On occasions when she seems more relaxed I can tolerate her on a show I just don't agree with most of her conclusions.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well I for one, have just watched the first video and shall digest it over a couple of days! Unlike the rude replies you have recieved, I, having been a member on here for quite some time and would like to thank you for posting this thread! I shall watch the 2nd vid later!

Its good to see something new for a change!

Those who don't like the intervewee..........dont watch......simples!!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

That's ok though!

She's very montone in her speech and she does give long answers. I however find them very interesting so I don't mind.
edit on 16-3-2017 by BigEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: albertfothergill

Thank you for liking it =)

And agreed, if ya don't like her work or interviews - just don't watch it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

She's done quite a bit early on with the cattle mutilations and theories as well. Her website EARTHFILES is interesting as well.
Thanks
edit on 16-3-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My favorite journalist in the paranormal field.
Nothing in this video i didn't know upfront.
Haven't seen the 2nd video yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I've been a fan of LMH for decades. She is a brave person to take on this pursuit. She has formed her own opinions based on over 30 years of dedicated research and journalism.
Several take-aways with which I agree:
"Secrecy has always been in the interest of nonhumans"
When discussing her theory that the nonhumans may have manipulated the genetic development of homo sapiens: "We are not their property in our souls..."
When asked whether she believed Trump would play a part in disclosure, she referred to Trump as a battering ram and said: "maybe it takes a battering ram to tell the truth."

One last point that I believe is important- deception has always been the means under which TPTB have controlled the masses --- those powers have been the man/woman/wizard/witch/demon behind the thrones, the false prophets, the spreaders/profiteers/perpetuaters of WAR. IF there are good/bad beings messing with these naked apes on this puny planet, IF these naked apes have a chance of surviving and further evolving --- Then it's time we figure out who our enslavers are and who our true allies are. Blind allegiance to ideology and dogma will only keep us in shackles.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I really like LMH and am not bothered by her style at all. To each their own, really. She has a great deal of very good information on her website and I love her investigation into the cattle mutilations. I also find her reporting on the mysterious booms and cracks to be interesting as well. I'd not heard of these until hearing one of her talks about them.

Thank you, BigEyes, for the post! I just listened to her podcast about Antarctica on Jimmy Church and will watch these as well. Very good stuff.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join