It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Side with Russia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
To be fair, Stalin was a Georgian. His real name was Jughashvili. en.wikipedia.org...

I don't mind what Russians do, as long as they do not infringe on other nations and peoples.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

originally posted by: ADUB77

Rand Paul, is that you?

I'm just saying America has done the hard work and you could have it so good

Im getting porcelain veneers put on 100 percent covered under benefits

Playing off of other stories.

Glad for your veneers friend. Just remember that benefits come from other people, right?

But I'm still very glad for you.

I negotiated for my benefits with my union against a private company

All made of people.

No you don't understand, the steel company pays for my benefits

It is not public health care lol when you are in a union you negotiate a contract.

You have this strange idea that a company is not made of people. You have this strange idea that money is owed to you other than the work you've produced.

I am glad for benefits... But in no way are they owed to anyone. They are a privilege. Respect that, friend.

Because big buisness has always been trustworthy enough to pay decent wages and provide a life for those who give their lives to that company..

Because a companies main goal is not profit no matter what, a companies goal is the betterment of the American people and society as a whole...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

And the fact that you try to defend his actions in such a way is sickening.

Defeating Hitler, "sickening", got it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Although many disagree with some of the actions the Russians have taken in recent years, myself included, I stand with Russia no matter what.

My reasons are simple really, 50 million soviets gave up their lives to stop the Real Nazi Germany. So much debate could be had about ww2 but the fact is Russia played its part in helping us win the war.

Secondly, do a little research into Mao and when and where he went to school and also into how many chineses starved to death (current pop. of Canada) in order to install his Nazi influenced ideas. This is why "one China" is a joke because the real China was displaced to Taiwan.

So in conclusion, simple logic says Russia has sacrificed a lot, calling Putin "Hitler" is actually a massive insult because of the sacrifices made in ww2, and having Russia and China against us is of a good idea unless you want the video game "fallout" to become reality

Those who don't read alternative history does not know the Truth. Taiwan isn't the real China, it was a change from Imperialism to Democracy which horribly failed. There was a reason why Chinese civil war had so many factions. Mao had to do what he did to get China together. Taiwan is not real China it was another political influence trying to capture the Chinese heart.

Do you really think US cares about China? Hell no. US betrayed China many times because they actually fear the yellow race(TPTB). They couldn't infiltrate the yellow race with white men. If US wanted to, they could've given Taipei, Japanese lands after WW2. Taiwan was constantly relying on American weapons from the beginning of WW2. That is not real China. Real China is a god fearing nation that can build its own technology for self defense. Real China was nearly destroyed for good. If Taiwan controls China today it wouldn't even have a proper self defense military against Soviet Union and constantly buying weapons from US. This would greatly screw Japan over and video games would have never came out such as Nintendo.

There was a reason why the US cold war presidents disagree of an invasion to capture China. First China was the biggest buff between SU and US to prevent Nuclear war. Second, if SU can't influence China, US can't. So pissing off another nation will make it worst. Third, the allies doesn't want a war against the Chinese which the Japanese would have wanted. Lastly US doesn't want to waste man power against China while it is too busy targeting Soviets who were ahead of technologically.

If anything Japan originated from China therefore should be naval projection power for China from the East. It is just too bad the Japanese ruined their chance in WW2 not helping China to strike Soviet Union because they were suppose to be in an anti-communist pact with Hitler. Look it up. All they could've just done was convert to Chinese and use Chinese language they already learned. Japan keeps losing their war against China is because of the backward Seppuku law implemented by old corrupt warlords instead of following the Chinese way. Why aren't they considered evil in history?

They should in real life. Japan lost the war before it began after the Corrupt Shogun took all of Japan. Most older history in japan isn't taught over this.

edit on 16-3-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ADUB77

So are you just going to gloss over the millions of people that Stalin killed and how Putin disappears political dissidents? You are free to defend Russia any way you want, but your reasoning is AWFULLY revisionist in nature.

Interesting: Stalin killed millions, Mao killed millions, Hitler killed millions.....funny how no one ever points out that the Catholic Church killed millions also. I just want to make sure that when the revisionist history argument gets going that we have a clear appreciation of how morality subjective opinions of who is good or bad are formulated. BTW a huge percentage of the estimated 50 million killed by the church during it's history were Protestant.

I am not a fan of any despot, democratically elected or anointed.....evil is evil.

William when you say Catholic Church do you mean the roman one funding the British empires rise?

Not to put too fine a point on it...but the Catholic Church slaughtered millions prior to the 20th century and also during the 20th century, the Jesuits are the people who pull the strings on a global scale. Yes, the Jesuits have built the British, French, Spanish and American systems to oppress and control the masses.

The Jesuits are the architects of war because they essentially are the central bankers and still act like organized crime because they own all the intelligence services. Jesuit universities produce politicians to further their agenda and employ assassination if they can't buy power. Do a little digging and you will discover that all histories wars and revolutions have their fingerprints all over them. I find that the mention of the Jesuits is usually the thread killing post...sorry.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The Iron curtain was destroyed and all the old Soviet Bloc countries were granted autonomy. Obama and then Sec. of State Hillary Clinton did a "reset" with Russia, everything was fine. The Cold war is over. Lets embrace Russia as a friend, no more wars.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
For the record why side with any of these murderous nation states? Is anyone demanding that any does? Freedom of speech is a paramount freedom.

For the record America dropped nuclear warheads on civilians, murdered and tortured many cultures

My point is it not in our best interests to go against Russia, we should find peace and prosperity with our northern hemisphere brother

but what is the price of peace? The Russian has been flexing its muscles for the last two years. Putin is not Gorbachev. Are you suggesting appeasement? Britain Tried that just before WW2.

War is hell. It disproportionately affects children and women. I am not promoting war but the idea of siding with an aggressive and insidious nation is not my idea of sensible.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Creating an artificial famine that led to millions of deaths is sickening.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Creating an artificial famine that led to millions of deaths is sickening.

Yes, Wall Street is guilty.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So you're just going to act like the Holodomor is no big deal? Stalin killed more people than the Holocaust with that little move. But yeah let's deflect from that fact.

The truth is that Stalin's policies make him the greatest mass murderer in history. There's no way around it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So you're just going to act like the Holodomor is no big deal? Stalin killed more people than the Holocaust with that little move. But yeah let's deflect from that fact.

The truth is that Stalin's policies make him the greatest mass murderer in history. There's no way around it.

War always arises out of monetary chaos caused by bankers. Build, destroy, rebuild.

First control the money supply.

The wall street crash of 1929 was a world wide crash having world wide effects, some say giving rise to Hitler (he was elected Chancellor in 1933). WWII broke out 6 years later in 1939, instigated by Germany, not Russia.

58 million deaths followed. Either directly or indirectly caused as a result of the 1929 Crash on Wall Street.

Ultimately, the West used Hitler as the excuse to enter Europe, and Stalin as the excuse to stay. Here we are.

Now broad stroke the evil russians again for me.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Where am I broad stroking anything? I'm simply pointing out the fact that Stalin was a horrible monster. You seem to be justifying his actions though. Remember the Holodomor had nothing to do with the war. It was just another example of Stalin's paranoia as he sought to consolidate his power in the SSRs.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Where am I broad stroking anything? I'm simply pointing out the fact that Stalin was a horrible monster.
Lulz, all told the US is responsible for many more millions of deaths, spread out over a hundred years of world manipulation, subversion and war.

We don't need Gulags or death camps, we have B52s.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Where am I broad stroking anything? I'm simply pointing out the fact that Stalin was a horrible monster. You seem to be justifying his actions though. Remember the Holodomor had nothing to do with the war. It was just another example of Stalin's paranoia as he sought to consolidate his power in the SSRs.

Stalin was horrible, but, he has been known as a backstabber. Why Soviet Union didn't get to where US did when it came to modern tech. Hitler was way worst using people for experimental subjects. He had the mad science on his side. He gets his tech from only doing evil, but in no way would he be able to deal with environmental disaster like the US/Allies during Cold War. Now US is becoming or nearly becoming like Nazi Germany where mads play the game. This time it is internally and them Nazi like people are just completely raging on US being too diverse with a different law(constitution) so they couldn't do what Hitler did to Germany.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
It's a very good possibility that if Russia wasn't on the Allies side during WW2, we would all be speaking German right now.
While the Russians sacrificed more than the USA and England did for sure, we can thank Hitler's stupidity in thinking he could beat the Russians in the winter on the Russian Front.
Stalin was by far more brutal to his own citizens than Putin is.
I saw a story one time that said Stalin had executed over 150,000 of his own troops for cowardice in battle, so he was almost as crazy as Hitler.

Contrary to what you have been led to believe, Germany had no plans for world domination. It was a European war, they did not have their sights set on taking over North America.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

What's illegal about trading with China?

And when they travel in the massive ships across the oceans, through the st.lawrence, into the Great Lakes, dump their disgusting barges, and their disgusting radioactive lead filled steel made from slave labour

Proof?

Go down to the Oshawa harbour outside Toronto for your proof...theirs more rusted steel down there then you can imagine

Chinese steel is banned in the Gulf of Mexico because their shackles always break and have killed several people. If the oil companies refuse to use Chinese steel then that should tell You something.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jkm1864

And when they travel in the massive ships across the oceans, through the st.lawrence, into the Great Lakes, dump their disgusting barges, and their disgusting radioactive lead filled steel made from slave labour

Proof?

Go down to the Oshawa harbour outside Toronto for your proof...theirs more rusted steel down there then you can imagine

Chinese steel is banned in the Gulf of Mexico because their shackles always break and have killed several people. If the oil companies refuse to use Chinese steel then that should tell You something.

Sounds like urban legend.
Chinese are more than capable of producing a quality component. They can build shackles to American spec from American engineers, just with cheaper labor and cheaper overhead.
American made shackles aren't always the best quality. Are you suggesting "Just buy American and you're good to go."?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Proof?

Chinese are more than capable of producing a quality component. They can build shackles to American spec from American engineers, just with cheaper labor and cheaper overhead.
American made shackles aren't always the best quality. Are you suggesting "Just buy American and you're good to go."?

I've been in the gulf almost 20 years so how long have You worked in the gulf?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Proof?

I've been in the gulf almost 20 years so how long have You worked in the gulf?

Nice to throw a Red Herring in there.
I work in a different North American oil patch.
Have any proof of your ban other than your say so?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Siding with Russia? It's pretty simple:

Just join the Яepublican party.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join