It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Side with Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADUB77

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

a reply to: ADUB77

What's illegal about trading with China?

And when the 407 (major highway infrastructure project) is not made with a drop of Canadian or American steel because these 3rd would countries who don't follow the rules while we agreed to carbon taxes, GTFO

How does that make trading with China illegal? Do you know what the word "illegal" means?

Are you that simple minded that you can't make any correlations in life.

If not being able to draw a correlation between a desperate appeal to emotion fallacy to illegality (something determined by governance) makes you simple minded then I'm guilty as charged.

Your anecdotes don't prove that trading with China is illegal, mate. I understand that you don't like it because trade with China has ruined the US Steel industry, but nothing you've stated is proof that we aren't allowed to trade with the Chinese.

Ok I will elaborate on what I mean by correlation. Illegal dumping of steel is illegal yes. You are right, China doesn't legally require their steel to be measure for radiation or lead levels, they don't have the EPA or any WHMIS standards. So since their government is communist, the worker is working for country and now all countries resources are put towards the product

So when you outbid me with lower prices, I know it is because the Chinese government has subsidized the shipping and electrical costs to make the product.

While I can't make the laws of China and I can say no to the business and I strongly suggest all Americans say no

Just because the Steel industry suffered from trade with China doesn't' mean we don't get benefits from trading with them. There are plenty of other industries hat have benefited GREATLY from trading with them.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What are you producing? Here in the US we are good at two things anymore, making war and stealing resources.

I like where your head is at, do you know that America produces chinas food? What is more important debt or food?

America supplies millions of foreign people with their grain

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Like the textile industry LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

Rand Paul, is that you?

I'm just saying America has done the hard work and you could have it so good

Im getting porcelain veneers put on 100 percent covered under benefits

Playing off of other stories.

Glad for your veneers friend. Just remember that benefits come from other people, right?

But I'm still very glad for you.

I negotiated for my benefits with my union against a private company

All made of people.

No you don't understand, the steel company pays for my benefits

It is not public health care lol when you are in a union you negotiate a contract.

You have this strange idea that a company is not made of people. You have this strange idea that money is owed to you other than the work you've produced.

I am glad for benefits... But in no way are they owed to anyone. They are a privilege. Respect that, friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Rand Paul, is that you?

I'm just saying America has done the hard work and you could have it so good

Im getting porcelain veneers put on 100 percent covered under benefits

Playing off of other stories.

Glad for your veneers friend. Just remember that benefits come from other people, right?

But I'm still very glad for you.

I negotiated for my benefits with my union against a private company

All made of people.

No you don't understand, the steel company pays for my benefits

It is not public health care lol when you are in a union you negotiate a contract.

You have this strange idea that a company is not made of people. You have this strange idea that money is owed to you other than the work you've produced.

I am glad for benefits... But in no way are they owed to anyone. They are a privilege. Respect that, friend.

they are owed to me because I forgo a raise in pay, so yes I pay for them by "negotiating" again simple minded

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

As in , no I don't want 2 dollars an hour more to make up for cost of living

I would rather have better benefits so put my money into that

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Charted: The US companies, industries, and states that will suffer the most in a US-China trade war

Krazyshot just stop, it is way too complex to even get into, see I work 6-6 tonight...find a link of industries destroyed by trading with communists and we can begin threat discussion on an even keel

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
But this thread is kinda like saying you side with China because they helped defeat the Japanese in WW2. They did. So, you side with China too then, right?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
But this thread is kinda like saying you side with China because they helped defeat the Japanese in WW2. They did. So, you side with China too then, right?

Yah I like China for sure, they just have to understand that we need to have some jobs too, understand how a billion people affect countries with smaller populations

But yah I like China just need to get a better understand on both sides for we can prosper equally
edit on 16-3-2017 by ADUB77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Yah I like China for sure, they just have to understand that we need to have some jobs too, understand how a billion people affect countries with smaller populations

But yah I like China just need to get a better understand on both sides for we can prosper equally

Ha! Okay, fair enough.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Although many disagree with some of the actions the Russians have taken in recent years, myself included, I stand with Russia no matter what.

So in conclusion, simple logic says Russia has sacrificed a lot, calling Putin "Hitler" is actually a massive insult because of the sacrifices made in ww2, and having Russia and China against us is of a good idea unless you want the video game "fallout" to become reality

Calling Putin "Hitler" is as bad as calling Trump a fascist. I frankly do not care one jot for either of them but the political theory and understanding of Soviet style Communism and Nazi Fascism are both not strong points of the chattering classes!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For the record why side with any of these murderous nation states? Is anyone demanding that any does? Freedom of speech is a paramount freedom.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Charted: The US companies, industries, and states that will suffer the most in a US-China trade war

Krazyshot just stop, it is way too complex to even get into, see I work 6-6 tonight...find a link of industries destroyed by trading with communists and we can begin threat discussion on an even keel

I'll post whatever I want to post. Just because it conflicts with your narrative doesn't mean you can tell me to stop posting it.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I didn't mean it like that, I would love to talk about trade with you just not tonight, frankly if I were you I would prepare if your taking the stance of why it is good to trade with communist countries

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
For the record why side with any of these murderous nation states? Is anyone demanding that any does? Freedom of speech is a paramount freedom.

For the record America dropped nuclear warheads on civilians, murdered and tortured many cultures

My point is it not in our best interests to go against Russia, we should find peace and prosperity with our northern hemisphere brother

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

Good to know you consider Stalin redeemable after killing millions of people.

He defended his country.

But I get the evil russian agenda you promote. Otherwise how could the west justify its military aggressiveness in Europe, Africa, the ME and Baltic States?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What are you producing? Here in the US we are good at two things anymore, making war and stealing resources.

We make rebar all sizes, channels and angle steel

Basically structural steel for infrastructure and buildings, we do it right from scrap metal, very large capacity

Steel smelter and forge...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I like where your head is at, do you know that America produces chinas food? What is more important debt or food?

America supplies millions of foreign people with their grain

GMO grain, grown in chemical fertilizer, dipped in toxic waste.

From america, with love.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

If all he was doing was defending his country how do explain the Holodomor? The man was a monster plain and simple. It had nothing to do with defending his country. And the fact that you try to defend his actions in such a way is sickening.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join