It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Side with Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ADUB77

a reply to: ADUB77

What's illegal about trading with China?

And when the 407 (major highway infrastructure project) is not made with a drop of Canadian or American steel because these 3rd would countries who don't follow the rules while we agreed to carbon taxes, GTFO

How does that make trading with China illegal? Do you know what the word "illegal" means?

Are you that simple minded that you can't make any correlations in life.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I usually get yelled at when I bring up the Catholic death toll; plus since it happened so long ago I didn't feel the need to bring it up.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

So are you just going to gloss over the millions of people that Stalin killed and how Putin disappears political dissidents? You are free to defend Russia any way you want, but your reasoning is AWFULLY revisionist in nature.

Interesting: Stalin killed millions, Mao killed millions, Hitler killed millions.....funny how no one ever points out that the Catholic Church killed millions also. I just want to make sure that when the revisionist history argument gets going that we have a clear appreciation of how morality subjective opinions of who is good or bad are formulated. BTW a huge percentage of the estimated 50 million killed by the church during it's history were Protestant.

I am not a fan of any despot, democratically elected or anointed.....evil is evil.

William when you say Catholic Church do you mean the roman one funding the British empires rise?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And when the 407 (major highway infrastructure project) is not made with a drop of Canadian or American steel because these 3rd would countries who don't follow the rules while we agreed to carbon taxes, GTFO

How does that make trading with China illegal? Do you know what the word "illegal" means?

If not being able to draw a correlation between a desperate appeal to emotion fallacy to illegality (something determined by governance) makes you simple minded then I'm guilty as charged.

Your anecdotes don't prove that trading with China is illegal, mate. I understand that you don't like it because trade with China has ruined the US Steel industry, but nothing you've stated is proof that we aren't allowed to trade with the Chinese.
edit on 16-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

If not being able to draw a correlation between a desperate appeal to emotion fallacy to illegality (something determined by governance) makes you simple minded then I'm guilty as charged.

Your anecdotes don't prove that trading with China is illegal, mate. I understand that you don't like it because trade with China has ruined the US Steel industry, but nothing you've stated is proof that we aren't allowed to trade with the Chinese.

Ok I will elaborate on what I mean by correlation. Illegal dumping of steel is illegal yes. You are right, China doesn't legally require their steel to be measure for radiation or lead levels, they don't have the EPA or any WHMIS standards. So since their government is communist, the worker is working for country and now all countries resources are put towards the product

So when you outbid me with lower prices, I know it is because the Chinese government has subsidized the shipping and electrical costs to make the product.

While I can't make the laws of China and I can say no to the business and I strongly suggest all Americans say no

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

What does Stalin sending millions of political dissidents to die in the gulags have to do with the Soviet war effort in WWII?

All repatriated citizens of Russia were de Nazified (sent to camps) after being under Nazi occupation. Besides that the countries infrastructure was mostly destroyed after being fought over twice, the fear of Nazi spies left behind and oh, collaborators, was upper most on his mind.

Punishing collaborators is par for the course, Italy and France both did that. Just their countries aren't uuuge as the Soviet Union and there was a lot less death and destruction to 'clean up'.

Stalin purged his staff to clear the way for war, purged his country to motivate them to fight against impossible odds, and punished the ones living under Nazi occupation after it was over.

Considering the tens of millions the Germans killed, under horrific conditions of Nazi conquest and progroms, any reaction to that was considered acceptable. Hell, the west even helped. Apparently it was barely sufficient. The Germans almost won.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I have travelled all across America but not to the degree that I will be soon. I would advise every American that if you want things to be go well for you, you listen to some of the things Trump is talking about

Bring back your jobs (I work in a unionized steel mill)
Stop spending on foreign aid
Lower taxes
Be CORDIAL in talks with Russia
Stop illegal trade with China

What this country needs is its own purge of career politicians, bureaucrats, bankers, czars, oligarchs and turnstile political / business cronies.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I have travelled all across America but not to the degree that I will be soon. I would advise every American that if you want things to be go well for you, you listen to some of the things Trump is talking about

Lower taxes

What this country needs is its own purge of career politicians, bureaucrats, bankers, czars, oligarchs and turnstile political / business cronies.

We are currently hiring 40 people starting pay 70k, full benefits and pension, 36 hours a week

America can have that

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Rand Paul, is that you?

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lower taxes

Lots of overtime! And when I said good benefits I mean like benefits Americans couldn't even comprehend

I am having 6 porcelain veneers put on (7k) 100 % covered under my benefits

We are currently hiring 40 people starting pay 70k, full benefits and pension, 36 hours a week

America can have that

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
Rand Paul, is that you?

I'm just saying America has done the hard work and you could have it so good

Im getting porcelain veneers put on 100 percent covered under benefits

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Although many disagree with some of the actions the Russians have taken in recent years, myself included, I stand with Russia no matter what.

My reasons are simple really, 50 million soviets gave up their lives to stop the Real Nazi Germany. So much debate could be had about ww2 but the fact is Russia played its part in helping us win the war.

Secondly, do a little research into Mao and when and where he went to school and also into how many chineses starved to death (current pop. of Canada) in order to install his Nazi influenced ideas. This is why "one China" is a joke because the real China was displaced to Taiwan.

So in conclusion, simple logic says Russia has sacrificed a lot, calling Putin "Hitler" is actually a massive insult because of the sacrifices made in ww2, and having Russia and China against us is of a good idea unless you want the video game "fallout" to become reality

Narrow minded and utterly devoid of any appreciation as to the millions that Stalin killed. But hey ho, ignorance is bliss as they say.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Rand Paul, is that you?

Playing off of other stories.

Glad for your veneers friend. Just remember that benefits come from other people, right?

But I'm still very glad for you.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Rand Paul, is that you?

Glad for your veneers friend. Just remember that benefits come from other people, right?

I negotiated for my benefits with my union against a private company

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Rand Paul, is that you?

Understand that private sector unions are good and don't bunch them in with public sector (civil servants)

I negotiate against a foreign company who only sees numbers

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Rand Paul, is that you?

All made of people.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What are you producing? Here in the US we are good at two things anymore, making war and stealing resources.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Rand Paul, is that you?

All made of people.

No you don't understand, the steel company pays for my benefits

It is not public health care lol when you are in a union you negotiate a contract.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What are you producing? Here in the US we are good at two things anymore, making war and stealing resources.

We make rebar all sizes, channels and angle steel

Basically structural steel for infrastructure and buildings, we do it right from scrap metal, very large capacity

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good to know you consider Stalin redeemable after killing millions of people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join